Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

<font size="3">They should force Ekta watch past 2 weeks episodes.. as a punishment. She needs to be tortured just like us. </font>

<font size="3">I am surprised the actors are not complaining about this nonsense OR do they not watch their own show either?</font>

Same thought here.
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thankyou for the appreciation.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Angie,, I am speechless today, no words for this stupidity.. The only savior was Ram and his FB I so miss Ram in Suits good old times..๐Ÿ˜•  I miss him a lot, rather both Ram and Priya.
I am super pissed today.. what's with .๐Ÿ˜กPK not picking up the calls, gosh you do not want to even call your hubby for once? forget the missing calls par ek call nahi kar sakti kya?Ye Nutty ko kya ho ghaya hai.Oh! dear what was she thinking? Yaar kitna stupid bana  diya hai esko.. Aur Rishabh? how can you loose Nutz when you were so close, "Gadha"  What about.Kartik ?Suddenly no one is thinking about him,  I can go on and on.. but do not have the energy and patience.. Hate this whole week, Cvs are stupid bunch of people, taking viewers for a ride. I really really hope next week they will be back on track. I hope so...๐Ÿ˜• Also Separation is coming next week, now I am interested in seeing how Priya plays Nih, I am sure she will play a good game and yes for all the torture this week CVs better give us some kick ass episodes next week, ๐Ÿ˜ก I really want to see Ram and Priya in one frame..
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: armanz

What does EK think about us yaar?does she feel that we are the utmost fools as we like her soaps.?what does she think about herself?
we give a precious 30mins of our life daily for 4days a week that too by depriving our sleep and she is showing only SH*T for 2weeks.everyone is shooting their scenes separately and its very irritating to see vacant stares of the best actors.
if you can't shoot it properly with an appealing track just shut the show so that people can sleep happily.

Armanz

I so agree with you!! We definitely appear the biggest fools for continuing expectations when Cv's continue to surprise us with stupidity. Time to tie EK to a chair and make her rewatch this week's episodes on repeat!

I don't agree with last week since I thought it was definitely better drama. This week on the other hand has made disappointment a mild word. 

Guys.. Let's not blame the actors here. They have their limitations with interference in creatives job. And remember Sakshi was sick last week so obviously we can cut some slack since her health is more important!
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

with the way they are treating this story, they might as well use 100% BDs for the rest of the way. No need to waste the real talent on this story... ๐Ÿ˜ก

True Mittal!! For this crap, they don't need superstars. May be even the BD's refused to do this shi*๐Ÿ˜†
cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
The takes have been getting spicier Angie๐Ÿ˜›...I wish they were naughtier๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Seriously CVs now need to buckle up and grab their show as even with all of this drama the TRPs are not hitting roof so I guess they should take a clue and give us back our RaYa and their sweet cute moments...I am missing those moments...I am sure CVs can weave in sweet moments between the drama too...they just need to be inspired by FF writers over here...Can't wait to have RaYa back together and the "mature love story"...
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

So i am for the first time, first to comment...yaay!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ(i actually found out a reason to rejoice...sigh!!)

Life is all about finding little reasons to rejoice. And you are doing great there already!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Angie Di,
the title made me wonder, what was actually "hit" in today's episode?๐Ÿ˜• 
That was a temp header since my mind went bonkers on seeing the episode. check out the new title!
so Nih kidnapped Natasha again and kept her in a sound-proof room, with 4 goons outside, is she really her own blood? And even after all this torture, Natasha goes back to Nih or don't tell anybody the truth...then she is the biggest dumbo on Earth!๐Ÿ˜ก
It was actually a race.. Iam infact thinking of making the week that was today with the dumboland race!
Don't know whats stopping Priya from taking Ram's call, he is dying in her concern and she doesn't care to even call him once!... if a man doesn't burst even on this, then he is a GOD
Hey Ram or Haye Ram!! You choose๐Ÿ˜†
I too loved Ram-Natasha FBs, loved how well RK portrayed those helpless emotions๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ They were really well done!
Sudhir-Shipra convo was fine, but what was the need to extend it to like 10-12 minutes๐Ÿฅฑ
Because we complained that there is no communication in the show and CV"s wanted to show we were wrong. they got the least needed people to talk!
"Make Priya Superwoman" LOL...exactly what i thought, i mean how can we identify a person from a scar that we've seen in a scrambled pic?๐Ÿ˜•
๐Ÿคฃ I think its the juice magic!!
U too noticed PK's reaction at the end? She seemed to cool na? Wondered what was she really upto๐Ÿ˜•
I was really trying to understand her reaction. But felt that she was closing her eyes or something. didn't figure it out!
PRECAP- more confusion, sure the separation is coming, but why didn't they show Priya talking? or was Nih practicing those dialogues in front of a mirror?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Nih practicing in front of a mirror? A big possibility!!
so basically, confusion hi confusion hai aur solution kuch pta nahi!๐Ÿ˜•
solution toh separation hai.. pad CV's are confused how to get there!๐Ÿ˜†
But loved ur take Angie Di๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ณthanks Nancy!

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaviya10

Thank you ANGIE DI...Man you can make a boring episode an interesting one by your take...

Kaviya.. I was so tempted to just leave a pic today with my middle finger. But kya karen? Nothing to write for another 3 days naah.๐Ÿ˜†

Aaj toh dhamakedar expect kiya par mila bekar episode ...
CV's could have shown so much ...but they have dragged it unnecessarily ...
CV'S cut out the ...deemag use karo kitna stupid things dikatiho...
CV's aage se kuch acha dika do...agar nayi dikaya toh 

agar iske baad bhi nayi dikaya toh toh...
hum kya kare sirf ek toh kar sakte hun... 

That's the crux Kaviya.. We can crib, cry and shout. Pad yeh CV's naah. Do what they want and we are left pleading for sanity! Unko bhi pata hai ki hum log halla karenge pad show nahi  chodenge..๐Ÿ˜†
again NUTS got kidnapped ...oh man NIHARIKA has underground links i say...

atleast di today they showed both PRINCE and PRINCESS  
in separate frame...

par prince toh EMOTIONAL mood me tah and princess toh CID mood me ...
Awww!! Prince aur Princess are cursed by the devil. So no meeting or talking. Aur hamari band bajjing!๐Ÿ˜†

Niharika definitey is an airhostess. Watch how she talks to her daughter in announcement style.
aap ne sahi pakada...she is one great evil airhostess who can do wrong to even her own daughter and has connections with all the goons and has underground links ...

See. Mujhe pehle se hi shaq tha๐Ÿ˜† Mathlab sab log bhaag kyun rahe hain๐Ÿ˜† Kuch toh ghadbad hai bhai๐Ÿ˜•

Yes the doctor has lot of PATIENCE for his PATIENTS...
off hone ka intezaar kardiya hoga ...par sudhir toh teek hogaya...
dont worry doc SEPARATION ka time me zaroor kuch hoga...

Kabhi na kabhi yeh Doctor bhi kaam aajayenge naah.. toh we will continue cribbinbg till then๐Ÿ˜†
aur aaj toh MISS BHUVANESWAR NE kuch toh sensible baat kiya 

Happens once a leap year.. And woh din aayi gayi๐Ÿ˜† Loved that emoticon.. Zaroor shipra ki copy kiya hai๐Ÿ˜†
Di i think Saakshi has shoted this after she became ill in great noida...
so she looked like fainting...actually she looked totally weak...
She did naah.. Mujhe samaj nahi aayi thi.. She def looked weak. Poor ST.. GEt well soon!

poor editing work tah aaj...SID AUR MAMA Talks about girls in first scene...then they pack their bags...it was not at all funny...it was pathetic ...

ALL jodi in one frame- Dadi Rishabh  , 
Ships-Sudhir   , evil trio ...
But no RAYA for the whole week ...

Now we have to wait till MONDAY to see whether DOC spilled out the truth or not ...

will our superwoman Priya succeed... 

are we are going to get to see some heated conversations between Priya and NIH...

in precap they showed only NIH...so is it a imagination by NIH...or does Priya really say that she leaves...or is it a part of NIH exposing plan ...???
aur kaun jeetega PRIYA YA NIHARIKA  ????

TOH in sab sawaal ki jawab janne keliye...
kya karna hai SHANDAAR SOMVAAR ka intezaar karna hai...HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL
Yeh sab jaane keliye aur 3 din intezaar kijiye aur milegi Shi**y somvar!

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: dayabhi

Thankx Angie ji for the nice take๐Ÿค—

Yes surely it was too early for Nutz to get caught again
and Rishab...useless is the exact word...can't he go and get her into his car when the signal came...๐Ÿ˜ก
You are very welcome Afu.. Now a days, it has become difficult to sit thru the show and then actually write down the stupidity!๐Ÿค—

Angie ji u r funny๐Ÿ˜†..yes niharika would have been an air hostess but I felt she was more like a pilot trying get passengers quite after making a decision to ditch the plane...with the headphone and mic..๐Ÿ˜†
Did you know that the cast details actually mentions Nih was an airhostess before she pataofied Amarnath Kapoor?
Ram's concern was so vivid today felt really bad for him...
kaash humare bhi aisa koi bhai hota...
Awww! It was really hard to see him in that state!
another mystery is priya's phone...ok if she's not getting missed call notification...she should here the ring as she is not always with the mixy...most of the time I see her phone in her hand..
That is plain stupidity and aa bail mujhe maar!
and yeah police in mumbai is doing what...my mom yesterday said call ACP Praduyman frm CID and he will solve the nutz missing case like chutki...
Did you see Anup Soni's head popping in during Nutz and Nih one way convo? I almost thought that they were goin to get CID and crime petrol to solve this. Yeh humari seedhe saadi Raya ke baski nahi hai๐Ÿ˜†
I really think that's what ram should do now...so we get to watch BALH n CID mix episode and thats also on friday...๐Ÿ˜‰
After all he is tycoon and can afford to pay for them!๐Ÿ˜† Atleast then there will limited questions to his intelligence!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mayu-

Reserved Angie๐Ÿค—

Hugs to you too Mayu for braving and watching the episode!๐Ÿค—
Going to be back soon!

Here I come Angie๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well lovely post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Thanks Mayu!!
Few things that did surprise me were that today's Epi was a complete waste of time. Koi dhamaka nahi hua. ๐Ÿ˜กThe Epi was immature and it lacked the elements of the Old BALH

The editing was so poor that scenes looked mismatched. They had the story but the execution just made it plain stupid!
Coming to the points that Pissed me off-๐Ÿ˜ก

1. Ram and Priya stay in Mumbai; please call each other. Its costs 1p/min. I mean why cant she see his missed calls? Which handset does she use which doesn't record them? 
I have been banging my head for 3 days now!! He has been calling her from Tuesday!๐Ÿ˜†
2. Why is Rishabh shown such a Duffer? Ram was right. He is an Idiot! You follow her right upto the signal and you lose sight of her? And howcome the Autowallah lets the guys pick her and he doesn't shout. A** Autowallah๐Ÿ˜ก
For the 1st time, I saw an autowalah who didn't shout and ask for his money and didn't create ruckus. I mean.. Seriously? Rishabh joined the idiot bandwagon too! Ab after all its all about being stupid!
3. Niharikas' plan of divorcing Ram and Priya has been playing since 2 weeks now and its still a surprise that she is winning. And to add to the Crap is Mama and SidUtter waste of Time!
Niharika has had two scares and that's becoz of Nuts escape. Hope that doc spills something finally! Mama and Sid have added to the comedy bit!
4. Where was Viks and Neha? Aren't they RaYa's Best buddies? I mean Viks hasn't been home since the whole Kartik fiasco happened and Neha is in her own dreamworld ๐Ÿฅฑ
Best buddies have been falling off ladder and doing CID work with Priya. Then they go silent. No talking!
5. Its such a sad thing that we get no RaYa scene together, Missing them badly๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Hope I didnt bore you๐Ÿ˜†
It's not even possible after this week's episodes๐Ÿ˜† Thanks a ton for taking time to actually vent !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Love,
Mayu