May 3rd : My take : Circle of stupidity continues!

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

All that excitement over Nutz life and Rishabh becoming a Lakshman Super man got washed away in the 1st 30 seconds of the episode. So much for the nail biting tension build up.

Findings of the day :
1) Today we got to know that Sid plays Eena Mina Tina to choose his girlfriends for the season.  Finally thanks to Nut'z stupidity atleast Ayesha is safe for now!

2) Rishabh is useless as worded by Ram. Obviously, he can't follow the dhed foot ki choti and misses her.

3) If you want to kidnap, get a damn sound proof room. Also can be used for kids who like to question their mom' over their evil plans.

4) I understand that Blackberry's don't record missed calls, but what stops you from making a call to your husband?

5)Niharika definitey is an airhostess. Watch how she talks to her daughter in announcement style.

6) Stupidity doesn't go away so easily. Even a stay at Tabela doesn't get Nutz smarter. How else do you explain her dhamki to reveal everything to her dear bhai? Nih was surely right when she said that Nutz ki akal bahut pehle bye bye ho chuki hai

7) Fb's of my sis reminds me of the lovely moments and my wife not picking my calls is not helping either.
But had to say, I loved those FB's. Got to see Ram in suit again!😍 The concern of a bhai was written all over the face. Oh man! Even his silence emotes. Hug time please!

8) We had chai, coffee, juice and still the doc is sittingthere at the sharma's. I mean.. what happ to the rush of fleeing the town? May be he did give time for Priya to figure out!

9) Loved the heart to heart convo between Shipra and Sudhir. The difference in a hubby wife convo from the Mom-Dad part was evident. Their fears which they couldn't share in front of their kids came across beautifully. Shipra letting him know about him being the pillar of the home and her expressions proved that as a wife, there's no room for error.

10) Ram's attempt to reach his wife again. Now I have officially lost count of the times. But unanswered calls in a relationship at this crisis is never a good sign.

11) The bye-bye's at Sharma's was a cute scene. Priya actually being reminded to go back home😡. Liked how Priya signalled to Shipra about holding her smile and Sudhir's glee face to make sure she leaves happily.

12)Cv's did pick the " Make Priya superwoman" card a tad too late today. She identifies Dr as JK by the scar similar to the scrambled pic and then runs in a saree to almost catch him.

13)Is PK gonna faint since her reaction at the end was totally a puzzle for me.?

14)Mamaji's smart move to run away from town before Ram kicks him out. Wah!! Not so early Mamaji. When the time comes and Choti spills the news, we will have a grand undressing ceremony for the three of you. But i liked the reaction of Nih y'day and Mamaji today. They sure know to react when the time's against them.

15) Niharika in the precap praising Priya's decision to leave Ram!😭😭 She has successfully removed KK and now Priya. But Ram's reactions are going to be drastically different. May be this was the button needed to be pushed for Ram to start thinking logic!

When exactly are we going to see the cops show their efforts> I mean isn't that their first job. Check CCTV's, records , inquire people. Atleast if they show it's rigged and no data was available, I could blindly take MR Basics out!

I mean, we had a week or two now of Nutz gone missing. Ever since that has happened the track worked on these factors. Ram will be emotional. Nih will play her chaal. Nutz will be stupid. Priya will not answer calls. Neha, Mamaji will do the comedy bit. Sudhir Shipra and Ayesha come and go. Karthik with his one scene of questioning his marriage idea.Circle of stupidity continued.

Come Monday, Separation is finally here!! 
Edited by fosla - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So i am for the first time, first to comment...yaay!!😃(i actually found out a reason to rejoice...sigh!!)

Angie Di,
the title made me wonder, what was actually "hit" in today's episode?😕 
so Nih kidnapped Natasha again and kept her in a sound-proof room, with 4 goons outside, is she really her own blood? And even after all this torture, Natasha goes back to Nih or don't tell anybody the truth...then she is the biggest dumbo on Earth!😡

Don't know whats stopping Priya from taking Ram's call, he is dying in her concern and she doesn't care to even call him once!... if a man doesn't burst even on this, then he is a GOD

I too loved Ram-Natasha FBs, loved how well RK portrayed those helpless emotions😳

Sudhir-Shipra convo was fine, but what was the need to extend it to like 10-12 minutes🥱

"Make Priya Superwoman" LOL...exactly what i thought, i mean how can we identify a person from a scar that we've seen in a scrambled pic?😕

U too noticed PK's reaction at the end? She seemed to cool na? Wondered what was she really upto😕

PRECAP- more confusion, sure the separation is coming, but why didn't they show Priya talking? or was Nih practicing those dialogues in front of a mirror?😕😆

so basically, confusion hi confusion hai aur solution kuch pta nahi!😕

But loved ur take Angie Di😳
Edited by Nancy_NUTS - 11 years ago
kaviya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you ANGIE DI...Man you can make a boring episode an interesting one by your take...

Aaj toh dhamakedar expect kiya par mila bekar episode ...
CV's could have shown so much ...but they have dragged it unnecessarily ...
CV'S cut out the ...deemag use karo kitna stupid things dikatiho...
CV's aage se kuch acha dika do...agar nayi dikaya toh 

agar iske baad bhi nayi dikaya toh toh...
hum kya kare sirf ek toh kar sakte hun... 

again NUTS got kidnapped ...oh man NIHARIKA has underground links i say...

atleast di today they showed both PRINCE and PRINCESS  
in separate frame...

par prince toh EMOTIONAL mood me tah (me too loved FB and his emotions) and princess toh CID mood me  ...mera mood dont ask- puri karaab tah...

Niharika definitey is an airhostess. Watch how she talks to her daughter in announcement style.
aap ne sahi pakada...she is one great evil airhostess who can do wrong to even her own daughter and has connections with all the goons and has underground links ...

Yes the doctor has lot of PATIENCE for his PATIENTS...
off hone ka intezaar kardiya hoga ...par sudhir toh teek hogaya...
dont worry doc SEPARATION ka time me zaroor kuch hoga...

aur aaj toh MISS BHUVANESWAR NE kuch toh sensible baat kiya 

Di i think Saakshi has shoted this after she became ill in great noida...
so she looked like fainting...actually she looked totally weak...

poor editing work tah aaj...SID AUR MAMA Talks about girls in first scene...then they pack their bags...it was not at all funny...it was pathetic ...

ALL jodi in one frame- Dadi Rishabh  , 
Ships-Sudhir   , evil trio ...
But no RAYA for the whole week ...

Now we have to wait till MONDAY to see whether DOC spilled out the truth or not ...

will our superwoman Priya succeed... 

are we are going to get to see some heated conversations between Priya and NIH...

in precap they showed only NIH...so is it a imagination by NIH...or does Priya really say that she leaves...or is it a part of NIH exposing plan ...???
aur kaun jeetega PRIYA YA NIHARIKA  ????

TOH in sab sawaal ki jawab janne keliye...
kya karna hai SHANDAAR SOMVAAR ka intezaar karna hai...HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL

Edited by kaviya10 - 11 years ago
dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thankx Angie ji for the nice take🤗
Yes surely it was too early for Nutz to get caught again
and Rishab...useless is the exact word...can't he go and get her into his car when the signal came...😡

Angie ji u r funny😆..yes niharika would have been an air hostess but I felt she was more like a pilot trying get passengers quite after making a decision to ditch the plane...with the headphone and mic..😆
Ram's concern was so vivid today felt really bad for him...
kaash humare bhi aisa koi bhai hota...
another mystery is priya's phone...ok if she's not getting missed call notification...she should here the ring as she is not always with the mixy...most of the time I see her phone in her hand..
and yeah police in mumbai is doing what...my mom yesterday said call ACP Praduyman frm CID and he will solve the nutz missing case like chutki...I really think that's what ram should do now...so we get to watch BALH n CID mix episode and thats also on friday...😉
Edited by dayabhi - 11 years ago
tugga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Angie. Agree to all. But entional RK is always welcome. Wot about super brainy RK????? Why not him. Not a single call to cops??????? Din dahade yr sis gets picked up and u cant blame Karthi for it coz he doesnt know where she is spotted, coz only person whom u told was yr Maaa,

Oh why cant they show half a scene of RK meaning serious bizness with cops rather than thrwing weight at them. ooops sori.
Jeez utter waste of time. More ads, NO RAYA Space again. Wasted time on Sid and Mama. BAH I say!!!!!

neeru
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks.. so nothing really happned that helps take the story forward.. why do CVs have to mess up a great show and storyline..
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: tugga1

Thanks Angie. Agree to all. But entional RK is always welcome. Wot about super brainy RK????? Why not him. Not a single call to cops??????? Din dahade yr sis gets picked up and u cant blame Karthi for it coz he doesnt know where she is spotted, coz only person whom u told was yr Maaa,

Neeru,
He has been consistently shown to call the cops and talk to the commisioner. Y'day, they infact showed both. 
Karthick was the last person to be shown with Nutz as verified by Priya too.the cops seem to have forgotten the basics of checking CCTV or asking the hospital people. Now the only thing left is to actually do it themselves. But yeah, they should have shown RIshabh/ Ram calling the cops. But i think these are left to assumptions if Ram transmitted the msg of finding Nutz and missing her to the commisioner.

Oh why cant they show half a scene of RK meaning serious bizness with cops rather than thrwing weight at them. ooops sori.
What do you mean serious business? There is only so much pull you can do with the cops since its black and white. they find Nutz or they don't. The only other thing left is to get on the road and find her himself!
Jeez utter waste of time. More ads, NO RAYA Space again. Wasted time on Sid and Mama. BAH I say!!!!!

neeru

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved Angie🤗

Going to be back soon!

Here I come Angie😳

Well lovely post👏👏

Few things that did surprise me were that today's Epi was a complete waste of time. Koi dhamaka nahi hua. 😡The Epi was immature and it lacked the elements of the Old BALH

Coming to the points that Pissed me off-😡

1. Ram and Priya stay in Mumbai; please call each other. Its costs 1p/min. I mean why cant she see his missed calls? Which handset does she use which doesn't record them? 

2. Why is Rishabh shown such a Duffer? Ram was right. He is an Idiot! You follow her right upto the signal and you lose sight of her? And howcome the Autowallah lets the guys pick her and he doesn't shout. A** Autowallah😡

3. Niharikas' plan of divorcing Ram and Priya has been playing since 2 weeks now and its still a surprise that she is winning. And to add to the Crap is Mama and SidUtter waste of Time!

4. Where was Viks and Neha? Aren't they RaYa's Best buddies? I mean Viks hasn't been home since the whole Kartik fiasco happened and Neha is in her own dreamworld 🥱

5. Its such a sad thing that we get no RaYa scene together, Missing them badly😭😭

Hope I didnt bore you😆

Love,
Mayu
Edited by -Mayu- - 11 years ago
pisces12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

All that excitement over Nutz life and Rishabh becoming a Lakshman Super man got washed away in the 1st 30 seconds of the episode. So much for the nail biting tension build up.

Findings of the day :
1) Today we got to know that Sid plays Eena Mina Tina to choose his girlfriends for the season.  Finally thanks to Nut'z stupidity atleast Ayesha is safe for now!-🤣

2) Rishabh is useless as worded by Ram. Obviously, he can't follow the dhed foot ki choti and misses her.

3) If you want to kidnap, get a damn sound proof room. Also can be used for kids who like to question their mom' over their evil plans.
Why didn't she do this thing earlier. But Niharika is Nutz Mom to uski bhi akal bye bye

4) I understand that Blackberry's don't record missed calls, but what stops you from making a call to your husband?
😡

5)Niharika definitey is an airhostess. Watch how she talks to her daughter in announcement style.
👍🏼

6) Stupidity doesn't go away so easily. Even a stay at Tabela doesn't get Nutz smarter. How else do you explain her dhamki to reveal everything to her dear bhai? Nih was surely right when she said that Nutz ki akal bahut pehle bye bye ho chuki hai

7) Fb's of my sis reminds me of the lovely moments and my wife not picking my calls is not helping either.
But had to say, I loved those FB's. Got to see Ram in suit again!😍 The concern of a bhai was written all over the face. Oh man! Even his silence emotes. Hug time please!
Yes he looks good in suits.  He very much needs Jadu ki Jhappi
8) We had chai, coffee, juice and still the doc is sittingthere at the sharma's. I mean.. what happ to the rush of fleeing the town? May be he did give time for Priya to figure out!
👏 No sense of time. Nutz escaped, was spotted and was kidnapped again but Priya madam was making juice all this while, Doc checking on his patient and the patient drinking juice.
9) Loved the heart to heart convo between Shipra and Sudhir. The difference in a hubby wife convo from the Mom-Dad part was evident. Their fears which they couldn't share in front of their kids came across beautifully. Shipra letting him know about him being the pillar of the home and her expressions proved that as a wife, there's no room for error.
👏 Yes I am happy at least somebody is talking to each other.
10) Ram's attempt to reach his wife again. Now I have officially lost count of the times. But unanswered calls in a relationship at this crisis is never a good sign.
Niharika can instigate Ram to divorce Priya for not picking his calls. 
11) The bye-bye's at Sharma's was a cute scene. Priya actually being reminded to go back home😡. Liked how Priya signalled to Shipra about holding her smile and Sudhir's glee face to make sure she leaves happily.

What a crappy piece of editing and direction it was Angie. I don't believe what has happened to the BALH team. Are they also kidnapped by Niharika. The team who could give us such wonderful episodes can give us this crap as well. The story was good. I can understand the drag but the editing and direction was definitely faulty. Please be logical is my humble request.  I am not liking the forced comedy. That music for comedy should please be used only for Ram Priya nok jhok not for Mamaji sitting on his bag.

But I am happy story is moving. I know it is gonna be slow motion now on. They will stretch and pull as much as they can. But I think Priya will get something and will need time to work so she will accept Niharikas terms. Or are the CVs throwing one more surprise. 

But how does Niharika believe that Nutz might stay calm after bringing her back?  I am confused. You can realise it from flow of thoughts.

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaga00

thanks.. so nothing really happned that helps take the story forward.. why do CVs have to mess up a great show and storyline..

Nutz goes missing again so the separation is happening on Monday!