Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

"the window was closed" I really love this line.. Made me captive.. and think the dept of it.

Meera.. A very very reasonable and justified reaction. She is  much more stronger and practical than she seems to be. Geet is very lucky to have a friend like Meera. She never leaves Geet alone on the road..

Geet realize that her relationship with Dev is falling apart, but she preferred not to look into it. She was scared if she came to know the truth.. And now when she knows the truth, she was broken and unable to face it.

Maan sounds like he is  pleased with Dev no longer will be in Geet's life. He really wants Geet to have her own identity  ..

hamini_yash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well frankly speaking ,I took a long time to comment for this update.
 it is quite difficult to comment for this update, it puts me in dilemma, for whether to be happy that she is free from Dev now, or to be sad that she is going through all this and she had to suffer so much in the past in the name of compromise and adjustment.
 This update is quite philosophical, here Geet looks little bit mature that she atleast knows some reasons for her actions.
And Maan! well I loved him then , here he is adorable, kind! oh and what not.
Keep going , I am liking this version.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 30
awesome part dear...
cont soon...
ciao in the second thread...
Onir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

..."It was the closed window, Meera" Beautiful line. That was the only explanation she found fitting. It's a way of saying that, the phase of her life she shared with Dev is forever closed now. A closed window was all that was required for her to come in contact with reality, of the kind of relation she was trying to save – one that had already lost all its life.

She indeed was in denial to see the truth of her marriage that was so staring at her face. I feel Dev did something, that deep down she too wanted to do, only that she was very shackled in herself to take the decision. She had made a make belief world around her, through her letters to her family & her own thoughts – more of an illusionary one, in which everything would finally turn out to such that she will have an ideal happy marriage. She was building hope, but not striving to save it, as I think she had unconsciously accepted it, but couldn't face it in reality

I liked the way you showed she trusts Maan unknowingly with her life, as she herself was surprised with the ease at which she was sharing such things with him. This must be because of the way he was never been judgemental towards her, but has always stood by her.

Originally posted by: Onir

She indeed was in denial to see the truth of her marriage that was so staring at her face. I feel Dev did something, that deep down she too wanted to do, only that she was very shackled in herself to take the decision. She had made a make belief world around her, through her letters to her family & her own thoughts ' more of an illusionary one, in which everything would finally turn out to such that she will have an ideal happy marriage. She was building hope, but not striving to save it, as I think she had unconsciously accepted it, but couldn't face it in reality

I would say she was only trying create that illusion for her parents. To her credit, I don't know if she has done anything to save their marriage either. But yes, I agree to your point when you say "Dev did something, that deep down she too wanted to do, only that she was very shackled in herself to take the decision"

Edited by 6th.Element - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: hamini_yash

Here Geet looks little bit mature that she atleast knows some reasons for her actions.
And Maan! well I loved him then , here he is adorable, kind! oh and what not.
Keep going , I am liking this version.

Ah! Good...

Does she? May be I should PM those who gave up because they thought Geet here is immature and selfish :)

And Maan... let's hope that isn't just another mirage...

Originally posted by: ajenn

"the window was closed" I really love this line.. Made me captive.. and think the dept of it.

She is  much more stronger and practical than she seems to be. Geet is very lucky to have a friend like Meera. She never leaves Geet alone on the road..

Maan sounds like he is  pleased with Dev no longer will be in Geet's life. He really wants Geet to have her own identity  ..

Thank you :)

Meera might just become her Saasu maa, if she keeps up with her twisted way of demonstrating her concern.

I doubt we have covered his reactions to their separation, yet...
Edited by 6th.Element - 11 years ago
Onir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 6th.Element

I would say she was only trying create that illusion for her parents. To her credit, I don't know if she has done anything to save their marriage either. But yes, I agree to your point when you say "Dev did something, that deep down she too wanted to do, only that she was very shackled in herself to take the decision"

Yes indeed illusion for her parents, but don't you feel she was trying her best to hold onto the thin thread... seeking for happiness in her marriage, what with her keeping the wrath, being concerned for him - when in reality she too knew they weren't sharing that kind of a relation.They were miles away from a happy marriage, but she still tried to reason out with it.

Thats why she must be so broken when she saw the closed window, as the truth came in front of her tumbling down all her make belief world...(Just my POV... might not be so)
Edited by Onir - 11 years ago
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
loved it..
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 6th.Element

Thank you :)

Meera might just become her Saasu maa, if she keeps up with her twisted way of demonstrating her concern.

I doubt we have covered his reactions to their separation, yet...

😆 Meera the Saasu Maa, wonder how would Meera react if she knows this new found name for her 😆😆

Yeah correct there needs more of Maan's response matters concerning Dev and Geet. Thou it sounded so to me.. More to read more to come...
But it very clearly that he is trying to made Geet out of her shelf.