Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MeephRun

*sigh*

The way u guys react is pretty hilarious.

Go haters,hate all characters of the show except VIRMAN

Thats sensible😊

I shall take a leave.Useless discussion

I am not hating Jeevika because of VIRMAAN at all! she is an idiot, and her stupidity is getting annoying!
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MeephRun

*sigh*

The way u guys react is pretty hilarious.

Go haters,hate all characters of the show except VIRMAN

Thats sensible😊

I shall take a leave.Useless discussion

Ok so if some people say that Jeevika overeacted they become Jeevika haters and VirMan lovers?
avantikakaran thumbnail

Hold on guys and stop arguing...Well we all love EHMMBH...n no one jus hates Jeevika or ViRman...the thing is dat a little stupidity was shown today and obviously cv's are to be blamed for dat...Jeevika is one of d lead so they should try to potray her emotions in better way and not in a manner they potrayed it today..we all as an individual have different choices and we do connect to different characters in different way..so lets not argue...and be happy...dat in future we will get to see more of virman n virika jus coz of this overreaction of jeevika...

and thank god atleast story kuch to aage badhi :)

siya803 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think she wanted some loneliness
i felt viren n virman were chasing her like mad. 
if they didnt chase, jeevika wouldnt hav run like that😊
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i understand her pain ...she has been cheated by her husband though not in the wrong way but still  he planed something against his wife..dats quiet a bad feeling...moreover she is very emotional and sentimental...she loves her husband and sis the most and goes to extreames while reacting anything concerning them .but still i think this running toward the jungle is too hilarious ..cvs shud come up with a better script or rather better reason for the accident
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: siya803

she wanted to be alone that is why she ran madly towards the bush?? really?? she started running first by the way
lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: siya803

this makes sense😊
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshm

this makes sense😊

yes totally, I am angry with you viren  so I will run like a psycho towards the bloody bush!
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought she was justified in getting angry but who runs into a jungle? Use your presence of mind woman, you are endangering your life! She acted as if Viren had committed a crime!
Honestly among the 4,   I thought VirMan stayed true to their characters, even Viren to an extent. I loved how Viraat put his feelings aside and told the truth to Manvi irrespective of the consequences. And loved Manvi standing up for her partner, about time Manvi !
Edited by handlessthakur - 12 years ago
EHMMBH-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: avantikakaran

Both the fights are different! Virat supported Manvi back then because she was correct and also because he was a part of the entire issue of Chachu. Its so obvious that if a person is angry he/she will react in a weird way. And its sad how Virat needs others help to convey his feelings! 😕 I like VirMan but Virat's character doesn't seem strong to me like it used to be. 
And as long as Jeevikas reaction is concerned I think anyone would react like that, I guess everyone is thinking too practically! I can say that because I was crying while watching the entire episode coz I could understand what shes going through. And the only reason behind Jeevika keeping Manu away from Virat is because shes her sister and she is protective. Whats wrong in that? And we know eventually Virat and Manvi will fall in love. And Jeevika will support Manu. Today was the first time Manvi even stood up for Virat or even looked at him in a different manner. How is Jeevika supposed to know that Manu likes Virat? And Virat is at fault by not telling Manvi about it. If he did that earlier Jeevika would never need to keep Manvi away from Virat. Poor female is suffering because Viren (who tried to be a good brother) and Virat (who couldn't tell Manvi about his feelings) and I don't think Virat would ever do such things if it was the old character. the old one had guts.