OVER-REACTION FROM JEEVIKA'S SIDE??

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
what was the need of crying and running like a maniac? idiotic much??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes ur right even I think she was overeacting, infact i find her behaviour impulsive now, wht big deal with viren did just pretend to be angry with her, Y the hell did she need to create such a scene. when two people r opposing her tht mean she is wrong here
simplymaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gud enough..if we get to c some virika scenes
avantikakaran thumbnail

Well I think it was complete stupidity on d part of Jeevika to react in such a way...Her calling Viren as  "Actor...Player" was too much...& why d hell was she running towards jungle...itna hi gussa and disappointment tha to go baby file for divorce or stop talking to Viren...

But I guess CV's were left wid no option but to show accident in such ghatiya way ðŸ˜†

lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey agree.yaar but cvs wanted an accident so brought this one but i dint find it solid yaar...
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She doesnt reacts,u guys think shes useless
She reacts,u have a problem with that.

U do realise that she had a misunderstanding with her sister just because of Viren'a acting.

U do realise that her trust was broken.

What do u want from that girl?That she jumps of the cliff,end of the story of Virika and the sister story on which the show is based on?

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MeephRun

She doesnt reacts,u guys think shes useless

She reacts,u have a problem with that.

U do realise that she had a misunderstanding with her sister just because of Viren'a acting.

U do realise that her trust was broken.

What do u want from that girl?That she jumps of the cliff,end of the story of Virika and the sister story on which the show is based on?

maanvi has a problem with jeevika, because of jeevika, why can't she let maanvi be, why is she forcing her not to meet viraat?? viren has nothing to do with this!
BiggestDEKfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
VERY OVER REACTING!!!!!!!!! I thought it was tooo much!!!! I would never react like tht!!!! Would U ever do tht?? I would. Confess... Confess my heart out!!!!!! Cry not run like tht!!!! They would have laughted like hell shooting those scenes!! Tht running one and tht melodrama!!!
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what I think the CV's are trying to portray is that Jeevika's character is really vulnerable and almost naive to the extremes... this is also pushing to the fact why Maanvi and the other family members have not revealed Maanvi's illness to her...
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Because she's the one who took care of Maanvi when she was little.
She's like a mother to her.

Give her a break PLEASE!!!

She thinks that Maanvi is immature,So she's trying to protect er JUST LIKE UR MOTHER WOULD IF SHE THINKS SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT FOR U!!!