Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avantikakaran thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=MeephRun]She doesnt reacts,u guys think shes useless
She reacts,u have a problem with that.

U do realise that she had a misunderstanding with her sister just because of Viren'a acting.

U do realise that her trust was broken.

What do u want from that girl?That she jumps of the cliff,end of the story of Virika and the sister story on which the show is based on?

Common no one is asking her to jump off the cliff...but d way she reacted was quite unreasonable...atleast listen to wat ur husband wants to say and i guess brothers bond is also highlighted in this serial...so if Jeevika can go to any extent for her sister den why not Viren n btw Viren didn't committed any crime!!
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

yes ur right even I think she was overeacting, infact i find her behaviour impulsive now, wht big deal with viren did just pretend to be angry with her,Y the hell did she need to create such a scene. when two people r opposing her tht mean she is wrong here

Exactly jeevika needs to understand that she is nt the right person here
zillionaire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i dont understand y she is running.. what is the point of that? :S
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zanonymous

i dont understand y she is running.. what is the point of that? :S

lol she seems to be mentally unstable😆
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Because when ones angry,they become irrational.

Take ur v own example.I dont even know u but in general,when a person gets angry his/her ability to think rationally is over-comed by frustration and irritation.

Just because It will lead to few misunderstandin between Virman,u go around attacking that poor soul.

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MeephRun

Because when ones angry,they become irrational.

Take ur v own example.I dont even know u but in general,when a person gets angry his/her ability to think rationally is over-comed by frustration and irritation.

Just because It will lead to few misunderstandin between Virman,u go around attacking that poor soul.

lol, stop making assumptions, I am sorry but I am not mentally unstable like jeevika😆
sathvi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
she was absolutely over reacting...
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

lol, stop making assumptions, I am sorry but I am not mentally unstable like jeevika😆

*sigh*

The way u guys react is pretty hilarious.

Go haters,hate all characters of the show except VIRMAN

Thats sensible😊

I shall take a leave.Useless discussion

avantikakaran thumbnail
[QUOTE=MeephRun]Because when ones angry,they become irrational.

accha...so jus answer my few ques...

1. the day Jeevika throw maanvi out of d house...did maanvi reacted in this way or did guilty freak jeevika reacted in this way...

and btw it was Virat who supported Maanvi all d time den why is she so against their relatioship!

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jeevika's reaction was unrealistic.Who runs like this because of a small fight with their partner?😳 I think a 5 year old wrote the episode.
The creatives need to pay some attention to Jeevika's character.She is one of the leads!