Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Congratulations on the new thread! Loved the update. Flitatious Arnav 😍 and Khushi realising her love for him. Nice. can't wait for the next update.
jpatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AHHH!! How is it POSSIBLE for a story to get BETTER AND BETTER each and every chapter!! πŸ€ͺ

I loved loved loved this chapter! Omg, this Arnav is so dreamy!😍 Please ship me a guy like him! ThanksπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Ahh I really loved this! Amazing chapter πŸ‘ I'd just turned to goo if I were Khushi! πŸ˜³

Can't wait for the next chapter! Loving the ArHi moments β€οΈ

OH and P.S CONGRATS ON THE SECOND THREAD! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯³
SedonaScarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hahah LOL!

Loved it! :D

Do continue soon!Thanks for the PM :D
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
very nice read.. now to see the actually bond!
lovespell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was simply amazing.  Kushi finally realized that she loves Arnav.  That was so damn fantastic.  The best of all.  She even is ready to express her feelings.  She understands him so well.  They are made for each other. This is the best romantic FF.  Kushi feeling soomething wrong with anjali is so nice.  Now anjali got some one to share her feelings.  Kushi will be a great friend to her.  Arnav posing her of his phobia is so hilarious and kushi fell right in his trap.  That was so cute.  Yippeee no Shyam or Karan in this.   Please update soon.

karisma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
superb!!
ok i just learnt a new word today!my-0h-my! i was like what the-!!hahaha

nervous flyer huh! Trust Arnav to be a walking dictionnary as well!🀒
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fabulous and brilliant. Congrats on the new thread. 
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
First of all CONGRATULATIONS on the new thread! :)

Second, I loved this chapter! Khushi needed to confront her feeling  for Arnav and understand them and accept them before moving forward and so I am glad she has done that now. :)

I love how much she notices Arnav and knows every small detail about him...and realizes that she is lucky to have a husband like him and also that she loves him as well as desires him.

Coming to the plane scene, first I went 'Awww' thinking he has a fear of flying, but they are still going to meet her Parents and then a little concerned and then smirking at how she took care of his problem and then *face palm* with a laugh when we found out he was joking! Lol!

So he is going to show her a new side of him...and he has realized the change in Khushi...YAY! <3

About Anjali...yes, its suspicious...specially how she isnt happy that they are going on their honeymoon...maybe she suspects Shyam and is scared that Arnav will not be around for a week lest she needs him...? A very interesting development in any which way. 

Continue soon! :)
-zozo- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh my god that was an amazing update! 
winchfire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
congratz on da new thread!! amazin chapter!! cant wait 4 da nxt update!!