Desi Girls CC #2 |IO|Next Thread Link : Page 150

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
^ Raat ke gyaara baje aisa hi banner milega 🤣 I/anyone else (if you want to!) will make a better one laterss :P

Desi Girls CC #2

Hello Hi Bye Bye...wait, no bye bye and no skipping this post either, you'll have to listen to the bhashan 😎 🤣

Haan so where was I? Yeah, HELLO KAMEENIS :D We made it to #2, pat yourselves on the back, yeh toh achievement ho gaya bey 🤣

The CC was dead for a while, but now its not and I'd like to keep it that way LOL :D

If you're wondering why there is a tagline, I just felt like it :D If anyone thinks of anything better please mujhe bata do 😆

I've gotten to know everyone here so well and just in case I don't tell you guys this enough, I LOVE YOU ALL 🤗 And you're all awesome <33 :D Like, Barney Stinson awesome :D If you don't know who Barney Stinson, google him RIGHT NOW because he's my role-model 😎 Except all that man-whoring but yeah 🤣

Basically, we are all amazing, period :D

Don't let this thread die, okay? 😆

P.S - Excuse me if I didn't make sense, it tends to happen after enduring 6 hours of school, 3 hours of tuition and then some.

P.P.S - Excuse the rant as well 🤣
Edited by Aanya. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanya. thumbnail
Previous Chat Club

CC #1

Members List

Aanya [Aanya.]
Jyotika [..Jojo..]
Sharmi [Firebolt..]
Maria [MissPakieeKMH]
Ragini [Ragz.]
Yamini [Yamz.]
Nidhi [..SheWolf..]

Admin/s

I don't think we need one but Shar/I will do the job if need be :P Zaroorat nai hai, we're all awesome like that 🤣

Rules

- Keep it healthy. There is a difference between a discussion and a fight. Which brings me to bashing. No bashing. None at all. If you don't like someone/something, stay away from it, bashing/insulting will not be tolerated at any cost!

- This thread is invites only. So if you're not invited, it means you cannot post here. Violation of this rule will lead to your being reported.

- Do not leak the personal details of any member, anywhere without their explicit permission. A member talks about personal stuff with a certain amount of trust, don't violate it.

- Read the IF code of conduct and abide by it. Also read the guidelines of this forum and stick by them, to make this thread peaceful.

- Lastly, I'm never that serious ðŸ¤£ The most important rule is, to have fun :D Just because I put smileys here, doesn't mean I'm not serious about the above rules. I am ðŸ˜†

That's all :D Have fun everyone and keep this thread alive <3

Edited by Aanya. - 12 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Ab main jaa rahi hoon sone :P Achha waala banner kal banaungi :P Any ideas for the new banner? :)
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lalalaa.. we are awesome ;)
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Yayayyy we finally reached the second 🤣 LMAO congrats 🤣
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
WE  ROOCK  !! 🤣

sheeeilaaa 🤗! the banner is perfect !  no need tochaange it 😃
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
🤗

i just made theseee :D

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
YAY :D

PS: The bannerrr <3
infinity_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the 2nd one guys! I'm sooo proud of us!!! 
infinity_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@ Jo

I'm good! ðŸ˜³ aur tu?