Desi Girls CC |Invites Only|NewThreadLink Pg1/149

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello everyone!

We, that is, Aanya and Sharmi officially declare Desi Girls open 😆 Finally, after a lot of mehnat by everyone who was a part of this, this thread has come into existence :D  Before I forget, I shall do away with the very cheesy [but much needed] credits :D

Idea: Sharr <3 Madamji ka idea tha ki hum CC kholein because we specialize in vella-giri and a CC is a brilliant way to "channel" our vella panti 🤣 The other reason shall be revealed shortly, thand rakho :D

Title: MEEE :D That is, Aanya 😎 Woh kya hai, Maria told me something about Pardesi/Pardes or something like that, I forget the exact words :P And then it this name struck me :D All of us live in different countries [well, mostly :P] but we're Desi Girls at heart, and hence the title :D

Banners: Dono maine banaye hain. Maine = Aanya :D If you don't like them, praise them anyway, bahot mehnat ka kaam hai bhai! 🤣 I kid. You're free to criticize :D

Feel free to spam this thread, talk freely and have fun here :D

-Admins and/or Comment Moderators-

As of now, the admins and CMs are Sharmi and I. We shall make sure this thread stays safe and healthy! :)

HOLD IT! Ruko, I'm not done yet 😆 Rules padhe bina, don't you dare move forward 🤣

-Rules-

- Keep it healthy. There is a difference between a discussion and a fight. Which brings me to bashing. No bashing. None at all. If you don't like someone/something, stay away from it, bashing/insulting will not be tolerated at any cost!

- This thread is invites only. So if you're not invited, it means you cannot post here. Violation of this rule will lead to your being reported.

- Do not leak the personal details of any member, anywhere without their explicit permission. A member talks about personal stuff with a certain amount of trust, don't violate it.

- Read the IF code of conduct and abide by it. Also read the guidelines of this forum and stick by them, to make this thread peaceful.

- Lastly, I'm never that serious 🤣 The most important rule is, to have fun :D Just because I put smileys here, doesn't mean I'm not serious about the above rules. I am 😆

That's all :D Have fun everyone and keep this thread alive <3

Aapki Desi Girls 🤣 ,

Aanya & Sharmi

CC #2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2945988

Edited by Aanya. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanya. thumbnail
Ab I shall reveal the asli reason for opening this CC 😎

CONGRATULATIONS JOJOOO <3 Surpise!! :D This thread is opened in your honor, because you made it to your dream university 🤗 Sharmi and I were about to PM each other because we wanted to do something special for you, when Shar came up with this brilliant idea :D And so Desi Girls was born <3

You're one of the sweetest, most amazing and downright awesome people I've met here! :D I found a twin in you, and trust me, you're a huge part of my life :D I love you dher saara twinno 🤗

^ I'm sure everyone agrees <3 :D You better feel loved after this, sabne bahot mehnat ki hai 🤣 The banner in this post is made in your honor with your favorites <3 Btw, yes, I was mad at you, but mera gussa toh ek-do ghante baad khatam ho gaya tha...baaki was just acting on my part because after pretending to be angry on you [it was so much fun rofl] surprise ka impact zyaada padta 🤣 I'm sorry and I love youuu <3 And you're an idiot for thinking that I could be mad at you for 3 whole days 🤣

Oh and I made this for you - 

xoxo

Teri twinno ;)

Hum khaali haath nahi aaye  ðŸ˜Ž Yeh le tere gifts ðŸ˜†

-------------------------

Strawberryyy! ðŸ¤—

Congratulations once again on making into such a prestigious Uni! ðŸ¤— You've worked hard for it. .  and now you are there!! ðŸ˜³
Love you endless for being the cutest and the one of the sweetest persons in here! You will always be special in my life. . . 
And, haan Aanu ne meri bahut tareef kar li. . .par she's done most of the mehnat ðŸ¤£

- Sharmi

From Maria

This is something Maria made for us <3

Here's wishing you all the success and happiness in this badi si duniya 🤗 We love you :D

xoxo

Aanya

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
-Members List-

Aanya [Aanya_taanu4evr]
Jyotika [..Jojo..]
Sharmi [PurpleRain]
Maria [MissPakieeKMH]
Ragini [..Ragzz..]
Yamini [-Yamz-]
Nidhi [..SheWolf..]
Shrutika [Castle-Beckett]
Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Weee 😎 All the spots are edited <3
Great abhi Jo, ko PM kar do.. and we can start spamming here! 🤣
Aanya. thumbnail
Main PM kar diya! Uff I wish I could see her face 🤣 I've been pretending to be angry at her since 3 days 🤣 I'm going for a bit, will be back in 30 minutes-ish <3
Aanya. thumbnail
I can't see Jojo's green batti :P Damn.
yeah, i guess she's offline... i scrapped her.. par no reply.. :(
I need to go out in a bit.. toh will go n get ready now... be back in 10-15 mins.. 
Aanya. thumbnail
Ya that's okay! I'll PM everyone else till then! :D
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh my f***ing god. aanya, teri acting ka impact was awesome. i have tears in my eyes but can't show them. family is here. i cannot let them know, they don't know about you guys. but.. oh good lord.. this is THE BEST gift i could EVER i ask for! Thank you SOO much. let me get myself together. sorry, just a bit emotional at the moment. sorry. brb :)

i love you girls to bits <3