Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
who dont apriciate what avika is doing dont watch who told u to watch but dont waste ur time in writing views for them who diin't u like . ABOUT AVIKA ALL ROSID FANS LOVE AVIKA AND THE ROLE OF ROLI AND ABOUT ADULT SCENE AND ALL WHAT EVER UR THINKING TILL NOW ROSID ARE DOING GOOD JOB AND WE R READY TO WATCH ANY THING in bade acche lagte hai main old and mature people ka love dekne se toh accha i young and cute couple ka romance dekh le .and AVIKA MANISH APNA APNA CHARRCTER PLAY KER RAHE HAI.

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
we r not taking about avika and manish we r talking about roli sid
sid is 24 and roli 18 and their chemistry is hatke from all the other jodis
so who don't like rosid please dont comment here and dont hurt rosid fans heart
suhanakkt thumbnail
πŸ˜† those member are in all rosid topics πŸ˜› interestingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.just ignore them let them say whatever they want πŸ˜Š whats make so different ?they are old premar fan so i can understand why they doing this.75% premar fan always do that and claims they are not premar fan hahahhaha  whats new ?

last rosid moment of the day was that tie scene oh my God it was awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i just love love love😳😳.my rockstar manish was looks sooo goooddd   😳😳😳.
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EstrellaNijam

upra, I am not sure, whom you were replying to, since both megustajalebi and I were quoted in your reply. Moreover, I saw the same reply for another post also. Maybe, this one was a mistake.

However, if this was really intented to me, then I would only say that
I never had, do not have, and will not have any problem with Avika's age or the difference of Manisha's age.

I have problem with their changing chemistry. Their chemistry is (or, I should say "was") so sweet. But now Sid is trying to confess, he has changed (actually, "their chemistry has changed"). I miss the other Sid, only because I believe that this is spoiling their sweet chemistry (I have explaiened many times "why I think that" in many posts).

It is completely my believe, that does not mean that I don't watch ROSID or undertsand their chemistry. I just felt sharing my feeling with everybody. I never tried to hurt anybody or never said that "others should also change their view" by this post.

Estrella, I just want to say thank you for being respectful. We do not agree about the Avika and Manish age matter yet you expressed your opinion with dignity and maturity w/out making personal attacks. Other members here, probably teenagers, like suhanakkt, have me appalled with their bullying and weird accusations towards people who are uncomfortable with the age issue. 

You may or may not acknowledge this and might even see me as some sort of nemesis like the others do (at least you didn't say it lol) , but I'm going to show some appreciation anyways. 
Edited by megustajalebi - 12 years ago
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EstrellaNijam

upra, I am not sure, whom you were replying to, since both megustajalebi and I were quoted in your reply. Moreover, I saw the same reply for another post also. Maybe, this one was a mistake.

However, if this was really intended to me, then I would only say that
I never had, do not have, and will not have any problem with Avika's age or the difference of Manisha's age.

I have problem with their changing chemistry. Their chemistry is (or, I should say "was") so sweet. But now Sid is trying to confess, he has changed (actually, "their chemistry has changed"). I miss the other Sid, only because I believe that this is spoiling their sweet chemistry (I have explaiened many times "why I think that" in many posts).

It is completely my believe (or my POV on their chemistry), that does not mean that I don't watch ROSID or undertsand their chemistry. I just felt sharing my preference with everybody. I never tried to hurt anybody or never said that "others should also change their view" by this post.

Estrella my reply was not meant for you, I accidentally picked up the thread you were on.
vanisha22 thumbnail
My moment today was Sid changing his decision about fooling anisha when roli hurt her hand. It's so sad roli is manipulating our poor Sid just because her loves her so much. But never the less we get to have the power packed Sid performance where he is fooling that anisha. Too too too good... Looking fwd to manoj...
suhanakkt thumbnail
πŸ˜‰ my moment of the day is same like you awww  poor  sid  now he is boli ka bakra because of roli.i love monday promo when sid said he get seriously serious after meet with anisha hahahahaahahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sid was looking so  dashing  wowww  cant wait for mondayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.
Ritii thumbnail
ya roli ne sid ko bali ka bakra bana diya hai but ab khud pareshan hone wali hai kuki sid ko Anisha se flert karna padega joh ki Roli ko pareshan karega and paka she feel ki yeh main ne kya kiya apne sid ko hero bana ke bhej diya and anish will also flert with sid toh basicaly ab sid ka pakka band bajne wala hai kuki roli uss ko flert karne ko kahegi and baad mian uss ki class bhi liya karegi ki aise ku kiya aur vaise ku kiya bechara sid .

yeh ishq hai baite bithaye kya kya karye re sid ...
diyajoshi12 thumbnail
I loved that "I love you" in the mirror too... But today's moment of the day was Sid and roli's mind blowing chemistry across 10 tables in d fooling anisha scene.πŸ‘. And my favourite moment was sids super cute expression when he goes "hawww kamini... Itna jaldi coffee" he is just too cute... They are making SIDs character so cute and adorable that I am not missing the hot part of him... Actually I am... I'm confused πŸ˜’... He is just too hot in his cool character tooπŸ˜ƒ...
Ritii thumbnail
my yesterday fav one is when sid said "main sirf tumse pyaar kerta hu" and yes kamini itni jaldi coffe per...and one more meri izzat lutne ke baad he behosh hogi kya"