Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
We are in for a treat everyday these days all thanks to Rosid. 
My fav scenes ranging from extremely fav to most fav 

Rosid renewing their vows in the hospital
Rosid kiss
Rosid hug in gateway of India
Sid & Roli's convo and flying kiss
Sid worrying about Roli today
Sid buying flowers for Roli to manaofy her
Sid saving Roli from falling in the sea
Sid putting a drunk Roli to sleep
Roli kicking Sid from the bed
Rosid eye lock when their car breaks down
When Sid cant take his eyes off Roli in the purple saree
And the list goes on & on & on...

aoishi_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜› true upra i was yesterday so confused how to start and cant decide still feel same.waiting for next episode maybe more cute scene waiting for us .πŸ˜› i will make a list after this week ..mere liye to rosid ka all scene is bestπŸ˜‰.
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
roli's flying kiss
was the scene of the day
spriyanka297 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
rosid every scene r best... all time favourite jodi hain meri toh rosid ke har scene favourite hain... rosid rockkk

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EstrellaNijam

</div>
<div>
acting is acting
professional life is profesional life

when acting is profession, all knows they are acting

acting can not be part of real life

so, go with lifeisloving's advise and embrace the second option.

i agree and will embrace anything you say. Let me tell you that stuffs are being used in those scenes are real so they should get ashamed of doing such enact in this profession . As we know that po*ns also is some kind of profession and what stars do in it is just sort of acting . Still why do most of the viewers have issues with such movies .
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

agree what youhave said

The ony thing is, when adults like prem, simar, ahem, gopi, krishna, pratiggya, jivika, virenare acting, it is acceptable

but when Roli is doing the same thing just for her prefession, it is not acceptable???

if you trust me its unacceptable to me from every couples side. There are million ways to keep Viewers entertained, Please use them rather than doing such Crap. I used to like Sakshi Tanwar for her decency but ever since i have seen her giving bold scenes in Show BALH , she lost importance in my favlist and finally i started detesting her . Just for Trp sake, they can stoop so low. SUPPOSE if they are offered Bulk money to do what Producers/Creatives want, then these stars can do anything. These stars are equally as greedy for Money as any other Item Girl whether be Rakhi or Veena or Mallika.Edited by ~Attractive~ - 12 years ago
cheersbloom thumbnail

Originally posted by: upra

We are in for a treat everyday these days all thanks to Rosid. 

My fav scenes ranging from extremely fav to most fav 

Rosid renewing their vows in the hospital
Rosid kiss
Rosid hug in gateway of India
Sid & Roli's convo and flying kiss
Sid worrying about Roli today
Sid buying flowers for Roli to manaofy her
Sid saving Roli from falling in the sea
Sid putting a drunk Roli to sleep
Roli kicking Sid from the bed
Rosid eye lock when their car breaks down
When Sid cant take his eyes off Roli in the purple saree
And the list goes on & on & on...

One more.. when roli hugs sid all of a sudden and cries when she comes to know of her father's heart attack.
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

agree what you have said

The ony thing is, when adults like prem, simar, ahem, gopi, krishna, pratiggya, jivika, viren are acting, it is acceptable
but when Roli is doing the same thing just for her prefession, it is not acceptable???

Avika Gor is a teenager (14 or 15?) and the actor who plays her husband is in his 30's. Portraying them as a married couple and showing lovey dovey scenes between them is going to make people uncomfortable. 

I'm not against on screen cute scenes that involve kissing (even lip to lip) but it's going to be weird to show cutesy scenes between a teenager and an adult. 

But this is a problem with the entertainment industry as a whole: the actresses have to be super young but the actors can be of normal age or older. 
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The only problem with this sentence is that they have not shown any lovely dovely scene yet. Sid oneced kissed Roli but on forehead, that is normal. Even my father and  brother do it.
The only other scene I can remember top of my head is when Roli hugged Sid. Both of the scenes was in a sad mood which happened suddenly. So, for me, that was normal also.

They tried to show their chemistry in a very different way. Manish has even said that "he can actually adopt Avika." So, I think they clearly know what they are doing and what is their limit.

Unfortunately, since Sid is trying to propose Roli, I am afraid that ssk is ending. If ssk is not ending, then honestly, I never wanted this to happen. becasue I don't know what will happen after he actually proposes. This is spoiling their chemistry.

Yes, as a fantastic couple, I want them to confess to each other, but that should be the last episode of ssk, like DMG had. If this happen with ssk, then their confession scene should be unbelievably fantastic, and awesome (not boring like Armaan-Rdhima but ), so that everybody will remember them forever. Their scene should be unforgettable because that will be ssk's last episode also. 

Since Sid is trying to propose Roli, their chemistry has changed a little bit. I am already missing previous Sid. God knows what will happen to the character Roli, when she will know Sid's feeling !!!😭

But the kiss on the forehead was done in the context of husband and wife. In that sense, it's lovey dovey. If it it wasn't meant to be cute or adorable, then people would not talk about it. Just wanted to clarify that. 
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol  some peole still talk about her age?in ssk she is not 14/15 is she?so whats the problem ?people talk about what?only some people who cant separate reel life and real life those people have  problem  with avika but they dont have problem with shivsakti,tina dutta or priyal gor.those 3 actress was 15-17 years  when they do romance in their show but nobody had any problem with them .that time nobody said any single word πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  ...lol really funny.

i really dont see any single scene which can make me or my family embarrassed  their scene are so cute and amazing.i am agree with estrella nijam one comment premar scene is kind of adult(used to be) my mother ,my aunt  changed the channel when those two come to the screen and that song start (because they know which is going to startπŸ˜†) so i feel its better if i start watch from online that way i can skipped premar adult scene even their boring scene also.