Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜† lol dont worry i really dont think that day will come so soon๐Ÿ˜›.to be honest if that day come we rosid fan will enjoy but as we watch that show with family so i dont want either(personally i wouldn't mind to see  but im 100% sure their scene will not be like  premar).i really dont think sid can tell roli anything about his feelings because premar story start again so no chance at all.

estrella rosid  story is different  then others so their romance will not start so early i feel cvs need to use their creativity to made their love story.as much as i know about reshmi sharma she cant make love story only thing she know its kitchen story (and some dumb people loved it).ssk cvs are damn lazy  do you think they will use their brain to make rosid story?if they focus on rosid then they have to show their creativity  because rosid is not  premar.

whats wrong with some recent rosid scene๐Ÿ˜•( i was so happy with cvs about that mumbai trip it was so memorable for all rosid fan)? i dont see anything bad or embarrassing so dont know why you complaining?i heard about avikas latest interview she mentioned about rosid --she said-"humari aise cute nok-jhok to humesha chaltei rahenge" so i dont think they will be like other boring pair.

right now story will be that premar and their problem so we all rosid fan can take a break from ssk.i was thinking to give  my time to my all friend ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  at least that will be stress free because ssk cvs give me so much stress to show premar.im moving again right now my virmaan (EHMMBH)story going on so im enjoying there so guys byee from here will be back when rosid track start.
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhanakkt

lol  some peole still talk about her age?in ssk she is not 14/15 is she?so whats the problem ?people talk about what?only some people who cant separate reel life and real life those people have  problem  with avika but they dont have problem with shivsakti,tina dutta or priyal gor.those 3 actress was 15-17 years  when they do romance in their show but nobody had any problem with them .that time nobody said any single word ๐Ÿ˜†  ...lol really funny.

i really dont see any single scene which can make me or my family embarrassed  their scene are so cute and amazing.i am agree with estrella nijam one comment premar scene is kind of adult(used to be) my mother ,my aunt  changed the channel when those two come to the screen and that song start (because they know which is going to start๐Ÿ˜†) so i feel its better if i start watch from online that way i can skipped premar adult scene even their boring scene also.

Priyal Gor was and is not paired with an actor that is 2x her age (speaking from my knowledge about her Ram Milayi Jodi days and from Dekha Ek Khwab). I can't speak for the other actors b/c I don't know who they are and I haven't seen other shows where a teenager plays a wife of an older man. I'm not saying there haven't been any, I just haven't seen one other than SSK.  If I see one in the future, I will raise the same issue. 

It's great that you and other viewers are ok with a teenager playing the wife of a thirty something year old. I don't have a problem with either of the actors' acting skills, but I personally think it's uncomfortable and unfair to see such young girls being coupled with actors who are much older than them. 

Even if you don't agree, you can at the very least respect other people's opinions and not make assumptions ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by megustajalebi - 12 years ago
suhanakkt thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜‰ i do respect others view i just say reel life and real life is totally different and im not trying to changed anybody's opinion .are you trying to say priyal gor wasnt pair with her co-actor who is 2x ?really?ashish kapoor is 10 yrs older then her and in real life and she is dating with him๐Ÿ˜‰abhisekh  rawat is 30+ so how can you just say she dont act with some one who is 2x then her? she is still under 18 and already dating who is 10 yrs older then her ๐Ÿ˜†well its priyal personal matter im not interested whatever she doing.   shivsakti(from bebo now pinky in afsar betiya) she was 15 when she playing bebo character and she was amrit wife( star plus show bebo)  amrit(anuj sachdeva)  and she had huge age different like manish and avika has dont you know that?or just acting like you dont know that. shivsakti  was first teenage bahu in tv and she and  anuj did romantic scene (avika and manish didnt do yet)if you dont know that then research and read those article i am sure you will find all information .

in ssk sid is 24 (manish is 30+ and manish didnt marry avika r8?) he is not 30 in this show hope  now you will understand what i am try to say.

in ssk avika and manish doing great as roli -sid character  and they are the life for the show ๐Ÿ˜› at least they dont make us embarrassed or boring.im not going to argue about  anybody's  acting skills because whoever watch that show almost everyone know who is doing great and who is dumb.

my point is not to change your opinion  so plz dont take that way ๐Ÿ˜‰ i know everyone loved to see sahrukh khan/salman/or amir khan /akshay kumar or many more doing romance with their co-actress who is 15-20 years younger then them ๐Ÿ˜†.that time nobody feel uncomfortable to see their  bold scene ๐Ÿคข .

i am still respect your view  and how you express your point of view i just  trying to explain you from my side but that dosent mean i am disrespect your opinion๐Ÿ˜‰.
Edited by suhanakkt - 12 years ago
megustajalebi thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhanakkt

๐Ÿ˜‰ i do respect others view i just say reel life and real life is totally different and im not trying to changed anybody's opinion .are you trying to say priyal gor wasnt pair with her co-actor who is 2x ?really?ashish kapoor is 10 yrs older then her and in real life and she is dating with him๐Ÿ˜‰abhisekh  rawat is 30+ so how can you just say she dont act with some one who is 2x then her? she is still under 18 and already dating who is 10 yrs older then her ๐Ÿ˜†well its priyal personal matter im not interested whatever she doing.   shivsakti(from bebo now pinky in afsar betiya) she was 15 when she playing bebo character and she was amrit wife( star plus show bebo)  amrit(anuj sachdeva)  and she had huge age different like manish and avika has dont you know that?or just acting like you dont know that. shivsakti  was first teenage bahu in tv and she and  anuj did romantic scene (avika and manish didnt do yet)if you dont know that then research and read those article i am sure you will find all information .

in ssk sid is 24 (manish is 30+ and manish didnt marry avika r8?) he is not 30 in this show hope  now you will understand what i am try to say.

in ssk avika and manish doing great as roli -sid character  and they are the life for the show ๐Ÿ˜› at least they dont make us embarrassed or boring.im not going to argue about  anybody's  acting skills because whoever watch that show almost everyone know who is doing great and who is dumb.

my point is not to change your opinion  so plz dont take that way ๐Ÿ˜‰ i know everyone loved to see sahrukh khan/salman/or amir khan /akshay kumar or many more doing romance with their co-actress who is 15-20 years younger then them ๐Ÿ˜†.that time nobody feel uncomfortable to see their  bold scene ๐Ÿคข .

i am still respect your view  and how you express your point of view i just  trying to explain you from my side but that dosent mean i am disrespect your opinion๐Ÿ˜‰.

In your posts, you make references that "everyone" is ok with such and such situations where the guys is much older than the girl. The bold^^^ was the kind of assumptions i was pointing out in my previous post. I addressed earlier that the entertainment industry is messed up since they have a notion that they need young actresses but the actors can be of a normal age and even older. I didn't mention specifics in this particular thread because it is irrelevant to talk about the specifics of Bollywood or other serials (like Bebo) on a forum about SSK. If I had seen Bebo and this was a forum about Bebo, I would have brought up the same issue. But we're talking about SSK here. And the "if A did it so B can as well, otherwise one should point fingers at A" argument doesn't really work. 

The age difference between Ashish and Priyal is actually ~6 years btw (He was born in 1988 and she was born in 1994). Even if it was 10 years apart, it's not my place to judge people's private lives. You said yourself that there is a difference between reel life and real life. My problem is casting actors who have a huge age gap (the female is much younger and male is older) and skewing their age. I mean it's pretty ridiculous when a 30 year old woman is playing the mother of a 25 year old actor. Unless the female  characters are actually related to Edward Cullen ๐Ÿ˜†

Unfortunately, I can't find this article that talks about the problems behind hiring really young actresses to play older roles but letting older guys play young characters. 

Anyways, I'm done with this. I initially responded to you because of the "lol why are people talking about this" comment and I wanted to say that it bothers people for legitimate reasons even if you don't agree (which is ok). 

Ritii thumbnail
 itink in this topic we r disscussing aboUT ROSDI cute moments then what type of fight start here please yaar  STOP FIGHT.

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EstrellaNijam

The only problem with this sentence is that they have not shown any lovely dovely scene yet. Sid oneced kissed Roli but on forehead, that is normal. Even my father and  brother do it.
The only other scene I can remember top of my head is when Roli hugged Sid. Both of the scenes was in a sad mood which happened suddenly. So, for me, that was normal also.

They tried to show their chemistry in a very different way. Manish has even said that "he can actually adopt Avika." So, I think they clearly know what they are doing and what is their limit.

Unfortunately, since Sid is trying to propose Roli, I am afraid that ssk is ending. If ssk is not ending, then honestly, I never wanted this to happen. becasue I don't know what will happen after he actually proposes. This is spoiling their chemistry.

Yes, as a fantastic couple, I want them to confess to each other, but that should be the last episode of ssk, like DMG had. If this happen with ssk, then their confession scene should be unbelievably fantastic, and awesome (not boring like Armaan-Rdhima but ), so that everybody will remember them forever. Their scene should be unforgettable because that will be ssk's last episode also. 

Since Sid is trying to propose Roli, their chemistry has changed a little bit. I am already missing previous Sid. God knows what will happen to the character Roli, when she will know Sid's feeling !!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Avika is a teenager but Roli is not; Roli is 18 in the show and Manish may be in his 30's but Siddhant is not. They are actors playing a part and doing an awesome job which is why they have such a huge fan following. Try watching Rosid scenes (posted on youtube) and focus on them as actors leaving their ages aside then you will appreciate the real Rosid and their chemistry.
megustajalebi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nickpick

itink in this topic we r disscussing aboUT ROSDI cute moments then what type of fight start here please yaar  STOP FIGHT.

I said I was done, so the discussion is over from my part. Don't worry  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Just to add a positive note: Both are good actors and their friendship is fun to watch, especially their moments in Mumbai and how they tease each other. 
Edited by megustajalebi - 12 years ago
upra thumbnail

Originally posted by: megustajalebi

In your posts, you make references that "everyone" is ok with such and such situations where the guys is much older than the girl. The bold^^^ was the kind of assumptions i was pointing out in my previous post. I addressed earlier that the entertainment industry is messed up since they have a notion that they need young actresses but the actors can be of a normal age and even older. I didn't mention specifics in this particular thread because it is irrelevant to talk about the specifics of Bollywood or other serials (like Bebo) on a forum about SSK. If I had seen Bebo and this was a forum about Bebo, I would have brought up the same issue. But we're talking about SSK here. And the "if A did it so B can as well, otherwise one should point fingers at A" argument doesn't really work. 

The age difference between Ashish and Priyal is actually ~6 years btw (He was born in 1988 and she was born in 1994). Even if it was 10 years apart, it's not my place to judge people's private lives. You said yourself that there is a difference between reel life and real life. My problem is casting actors who have a huge age gap (the female is much younger and male is older) and skewing their age. I mean it's pretty ridiculous when a 30 year old woman is playing the mother of a 25 year old actor. Unless the female  characters are actually related to Edward Cullen ๐Ÿ˜†

Unfortunately, I can't find this article that talks about the problems behind hiring really young actresses to play older roles but letting older guys play young characters. 

Anyways, I'm done with this. I initially responded to you because of the "lol why are people talking about this" comment and I wanted to say that it bothers people for legitimate reasons even if you don't agree (which is ok). 

Avika is a teenager but Roli is not; Roli is 18 in the show and Manish may be in his 30's but Siddhant is not. They are actors playing a part and doing an awesome job which is why they have such a huge fan following. Try watching Rosid scenes (posted on youtube) and focus on them as actors leaving their ages aside then you will appreciate the real Rosid and their chemistry.
megustajalebi thumbnail

Originally posted by: upra

I do appreciate them as actors, I said this in my previous posts. 
upra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Attractive~

if you trust me its unacceptable to me from every couples side. There are million ways to keep Viewers entertained, Please use them rather than doing such Crap. I used to like Sakshi Tanwar for her decency but ever since i have seen her giving bold scenes in Show BALH , she lost importance in my favlist and finally i started detesting her . Just for Trp sake, they can stoop so low. SUPPOSE if they are offered Bulk money to do what Producers/Creatives want, then these stars can do anything. These stars are equally as greedy for Money as any other Item Girl whether be Rakhi or Veena or Mallika.

Surprised to see a fan of Rakhi Sawant and Veena Mallik worried about television romance. The kind of stunts these ladies have pulled beats anything they can show on television.
Romance is a regular part of a normal persons life and as long as what they are showing is not indecent and viewable by everyone in the family I think its absolutely fine. Take SSK for example what romance have they shown between Simar and Prem who are consenting adults in real life as well as in the show? almost none... a few hugs thats pretty much it. Indian television leaves capitalizes on a viewers imagination by mere suggestions of romance and nothing else;
Most shows only suggest intimacy except for Bade Acche lagte hain; I am shocked that they went this far with Ram Priya romance on television but BALH is for late night audience; I thinks its telecast past 10 am in India when most people are asleep.

BTW why do you post in ROSID appreciation threads unless you are looking to pick a fight with Rosid fans? Next time dont say you are not looking for an argument because thats BS; you are totally looking for an argument and create chaos in the process.