Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Amy Di what do u mean by asking ''do u feel like killing me''...we surely doπŸ˜†
b4 reading i saw the length n was like how would i read so much, bt at the end i was so sad that it endedπŸ˜”

fab update Di...love ya❀️

we are blessed to have so wonderful writers here!!😳

BTW, ppl make me comment here, n later i get scoldings for being stuck to phone, my Nani is already getting mad at me...ouch!!!
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Amy - sorry again for being late lateef and THANK YOU for calling me slow πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
what do I do?*innocent face**  you'll  always miss it.. and call me names for not telling you!πŸ˜›
Outstanding! Expressive!

WOW.. kaise likh lati ho. I have told you before, you need to rethink your career choice.. πŸ˜†. Amazing work girl.πŸ‘
Thank you!πŸ€—
what a twist from a lovely lovey-dovey scene to bitter reality of "separation". I am so happy you gave us readers few moments on cloud 9 with sweet moments before slapping us with reality. That was a fabulous U turn.

Loved how you brought back the "scary-tone" from Australia experience.

Beautifully captured Ram and Priya's realization. Having Priya go back on Krishuji spoken words was a nice touch.

R : Bat karni hai.. Par yaha nahi.. Hamare ghar me.. Hamare  kamre me baithkar..

Emphasis on "Hamara Ghar and Hamara Kamra" is giving us all a ray of hope that your next chapter will be RaYa-licious.
wow.. liked ur analysis!! πŸ˜Š
I am also not sure how you are going to have Priya expose Niharika but we are all eagerly waiting..

πŸ€—
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for using the songs of Chalte Chalte - they are my favorite ones...I used to remember buying the audio cassette - went back to those sweet memories...πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

amy... can u pls pm me wen u update next part... love ur ff v much... πŸ˜ƒ
thank u πŸ€—

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Areee it was very good yaar... continue karo na... plsss :)
karamsekhon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are very good writer keep it up and update soon
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I finally finished reading!!πŸ˜ƒ..it is such a lovely OS Amy..u r very talented and i really loved itπŸ‘ πŸ‘..but the finishing was lil incomplete na?πŸ˜›..if possible pls write part 2 of this OS..how the problem solved!!..and i know that will be gr8t!!😳 thank u sooo much for gifting us so nice OS!!!😳 Edited by monamie111 - 12 years ago
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow priya thanks for the long update @u dont deserve brickbats u deserve a sweetestπŸ€—for this update muaahh continue soon
...Aashi... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Link of the second part...i need it :P
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot everyone!😊