Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
uufff!!! this is too good Amy.. speically the last part.. loved it.. waiting for the next partπŸ€—
Oneandall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This was very well written! I REALLY LIKED HOW YOU INTEGRATED THE SONG IN TO THE STORY.

You are a very good writer, i also liked how you wrote about his imaginations and then Rishab wakes him up, i really thought it was an actual scene n not his imagination.

Very Nice, Keep up the good work!
πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
luvsakshi thumbnail
i dont know your name but when i read the last lines i felt is this short πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

i didnt feel it was lenthyyy and and i loved to read more from you
girdharmona thumbnail
it is realy awesome...keep posting...
jigisha thumbnail
took little more time to read, but still its very gud thanx for keeping our weekend with these type of ff
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amy - sorry again for being late lateef and THANK YOU for calling me slow πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Outstanding! Expressive!

WOW.. kaise likh lati ho. I have told you before, you need to rethink your career choice.. πŸ˜†. Amazing work girl.πŸ‘

what a twist from a lovely lovey-dovey scene to bitter reality of "separation". I am so happy you gave us readers few moments on cloud 9 with sweet moments before slapping us with reality. That was a fabulous U turn.

Loved how you brought back the "scary-tone" from Australia experience.

Beautifully captured Ram and Priya's realization. Having Priya go back on Krishuji spoken words was a nice touch.

R : Bat karni hai.. Par yaha nahi.. Hamare ghar me.. Hamare  kamre me baithkar..

Emphasis on "Hamara Ghar and Hamara Kamra" is giving us all a ray of hope that your next chapter will be RaYa-licious.

I am also not sure how you are going to have Priya expose Niharika but we are all eagerly waiting..

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oneandall

This was very well written! I REALLY LIKED HOW YOU INTEGRATED THE SONG IN TO THE STORY.

You are a very good writer, i also liked how you wrote about his imaginations and then Rishab wakes him up, i really thought it was an actual scene n not his imagination.

Very Nice, Keep up the good work!
πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘
πŸ‘

@Oneandall
I too felt the same...

crystal30 thumbnail
Hi Amy, amazing dear..wonder why the thought even crossed your mind that it is not up to the mark... The way Ram's dream abt the sweet memories is been perfectly written, I neva thought it wld have been a dream..loved that surprise element!!!

Very well written, considering Raya's feeling for each other, please do come up with more like this. CV's can actually take up this scene..

SriB thumbnail
Amy, beauuutiful dear. So moving and touching,
both are going through so much pain and they don't know why , 
they miss each other so much and don't know why,
 they have intense feelings for each other but
don't know why they  are separate,
they love each other so much and don't know why they are separate,
they want to talk and console each other and don't now how,
They want to look into each others heart and they are finally heading home, home to each other.
Amy it was wonderful . And we don't care about missing pieces as what we want are all there 
PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was too good!!!! I read it twice and bookmarked it.. now I can read it to escape a crappy situation, if any, in coming times (which I am too sure of)

Thanks for such a lovely write up!!!!! You are an amazing writer β­οΈ

πŸ‘ way to go!