Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Amy dear! What can I say? This was beyond beautiful! and such a nice way to start and end that separation that we are all dreading right now.

I really loved Ram's dream. It is what all of us have been dreaming for so long.

I feel Niharika will do something just like this to drive Priya out of the house. Cause Priya might not leave on her own. She didn't even leave when Ram used to be nasty to her during the Apeksha track. And Ram will surely not ask her to leave. SO your idea seems very possible.

I love it so much. really, I will be reading this several more times! And it was not long at all... should have been at least twice this long.

You really do write very beautifully. 👏
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mem1

Amy dear! What can I say? This was beyond beautiful! and such a nice way to start and end that separation that we are all dreading right now.

I really loved Ram's dream. It is what all of us have been dreaming for so long.

I feel Niharika will do something just like this to drive Priya out of the house. Cause Priya might not leave on her own. She didn't even leave when Ram used to be nasty to her during the Apeksha track. And Ram will surely not ask her to leave. SO your idea seems very possible.

I love it so much. really, I will be reading this several more times! And it was not long at all... should have been at least twice this long.

👏
SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amy di this is so chweet.
I really love the song and how u portrait there feeling and emmotions was out of this world.
Thanku for this os. :-)
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mem1

Awww.. ! Gita Di.. I always look forward to ur reply! Thanks! 😳
@ red. that was exactly my thinking!😊
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg omg omg you posted another one!! yaaayyy!! 😃

loveeeddd it 👏

you are too goood yaar.  i love reading your random scenes and posts 🤗
Alaadin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome please do continue
nikki_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very nice post it's awesome
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dont worry ...no killing n no brickbats for u...!!!! only a standing ovation!!!!👍🏼
superb os!!!!! do keep writing such beautiful pieces please...😛😛😛
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super cool! continue and give us ram priya fans something to celebrate.love
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omg it is so beautiful, why do you say you can not write, you write so beautifully.. So lovely.. Love it, Please do continue.. It is awesome.. 👏