Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yipee d truth is finally out !!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...too good update...wish they show d same in t.v too...πŸ₯±...😊
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey everyone! So I know how impatient everyone was getting so i stayed up extra late to finish the next part.. hope you all like it.  Also, thanks for all the comments that everyone has been leaving.  I havent had time to respond to all of them but i am for sure reading every single one of them and will respond when i get a bit more time.  πŸ˜Š

WARNING: it is a bit emotional lol.  πŸ˜³

Part 4

As she reads it her eyes widen and her mouth drops open.  Fresh tears roll out of her eyes as she thinks what have I done?  Ram is so upset with me that he wants to divorce me? The thought of Ram leaving her made her heart hurt so much.  She had never imagined that this day would come, and that too like this. She had felt hurt only two other times in her life.  First, when Ram was in so much pain because of Apeksha and his mother.  At that time, she had not realized her love for him yet but it hurt her so much to see him suffering like that.  She had even agreed to give him a divorce but she just could not see him like that.  The other time was during their fight.  But the outcome of both had been amazing..First they had become friends, and then they had become lovers.  But this time, it was even worse.  Because this time they they had confessed their love for each other.  And this time it was the pain of seeing Ram in pain as well as the pain of him leaving her.   How would she live without him? How would they live without each other? 

Fine, she thinks, if this is what he wants, his happiness is all I want.  If this will make his hurt go away, then I'm ready to take on whatever pain is handed to me.  Her hand is shaking as she picks up the pen and starts to sign her name when someone grabs the pen out of her hand.  She looks up to see Ram staring at her with a very angry look on his face. 

Ram: Yeh kya kar rahi ho tum?

Priya: Aap ko mujhse divorce chahiye to main sign karti thi. 

Ram:  Tum pagal ho gayi ho?  Ek baar bhi nahi pucha ke main divorce kyun de raha hoon? Bas sign kar ne wali thi?

Priya is silent.  She looks at the anger in Ram's eyes and tears roll from her eyes.

Ram continues in an angry tone:  Itna hi bharosa hai tumhe mujhpe.  Apne pyaar pe itna hi bharosa hai tumhe? Ke koi bhi aake tumhe divorce papers diye aur tum sign kar do gi? Tum jaanti bhi ho main tumse kitna pyaar karta hoon?  Nahin jee sakta tumhare bina.  Tum yeh baat jaanti ho to phir kyun sign kar rahi thi in papers pe?  Tum ne mujhse vaada kiya tha ke tum mujhe chod ke kabhi nahi jaaoigi.  Bhool gayi wo vaada? 

Priya: Mujhe laga aap mujhse door jana chahte hain.  Aap mujhse itna naraaz hain.  Maine aap ko bahut dukh diya hai.  Jab aap ko meri sab se zyada zarurat thi tab main aap ke paas nahi thi. 

Ram comes close to her and wipes her tears.  He puts his hands on her shoulders.  Priya is looking down.

Ram (softly):  Yeh sab naatak tha Priya.  Yeh divorce papers maine Maa ko bhejne ke liye isiliye kaha kyun ki main us ka reaction dekh na chahta tha.  Aur jo shak mujhe tha who sach mein badal gaya.  Mujhe saari sachaai ka pata chal gaya hai. 

She looks up into his eyes and sees the same pain of losing her that she had just felt of losing him a few minutes ago.

Aaj jab maine Kartik se baat kar ne ki baat kahi, tab Natasha ne us ki kalai kaat di.  Tab mukhe shak hua ke sab log mujhse Kartik se baat kar ne se kyun rok rahe hain.  Toh main us se mil ne gaya.  Maine Kartik se baat ki aur us ki aankhon mein aansu aur pyaar dekh kar mujhe nahin laga ke who yeh sab kar sakta tha.  Phir maine socha ke Maa tumhe doshi kyun tehrati hai is sab ke liye.  Aur phir mujhe aur bhi din yaad aaye jab maa ne tumhe doshi tehraya tha.  Aur mujhe shak hua ke who humein alag kar na chahti hai.  Lekin kyun ab tak samaj mein nahi aata.  Toh maine usse kaha ke main tumhe divorce de raha hoon aur uss ka reaction dekh kar mera shak yakeen mein badal gaya.  Phir main Natasha se mila aur who bhi mujhe yeh sachaai batayee ke Kartik ne kuch nahin kiya balke Maa ne yeh sab kiya hum dono ko alag kar ne ke liye. 

Priya is just staring at him in shock.  She never thought that Niharika would stoop to this level.  Then Krishu Ji's words came flooding back to her mind.  And also Niharika's open threat about Ram.  And even Neha's warning about being careful when talking to Ram about his family.  It all started to make sense now.

Priya: Ram please meri baat suniye.  Ram I'm sorry.  Main jaanti hu ke maine bhi aapko itna dukh diya hai.  Jab aap ko meri sab se zyada zarurat thi tab main hi aap ke paas nahin thi.  Mujhe aap ke saath hona chahiye tha. 

Ram puts his fingers on her lips and says

Ram: Priya please aisa mat kaho.  Main jaanta hu ke maine bhi tumhe bahut dukh diya hai tumhari baat na maan kar.  Par Priya main kya karta.  Choti ko is halat mein dekh kar main kya karta.  Maa aisa kaise…

He couldn't even continue.  He looks down as tears start falling from his face at the thought that Niharika could do something like this to his Choti for the sole purpose of separating him and Priya. 

Priya lifts his face and wipes his tears.  He holds her by the waist and buries his face into her neck and cries.  She caresses his hair and herself is silently crying.  She understood what he had been going through.  She knew how much Natasha meant to him.  She just wish she had been there for him.  And she even felt bad for Natasha and implying that she was a lying.  Yes, she had lied and blamed her brother but she had still been slapped black and blue by her own mother.  This was something that was going to be very difficult for the both of them to overcome.  But now that they were together, they could do anything.  They would get through it together. 

A few minutes later they break apart, wipe each others tears and Ram goes to change his clothes. 

Priya went and stood by the balcony.  She could not get over what had just happened and tears stung her eyes all over again.  The thought separating from Ram lingered in her mind. His voice echoed in her ears. 

"Pehli baar zindagi mein aisa koi hai jisse main haar na nahi chahta"

"Tum jo chahe karlo main bardasht kar lunga lekin tum waapis jaane ki baat mat karo. Promise me." 

"Ek din aisa hoga ke tumhare bina ek kadam nahin le paounga main"

"Priya mat jao, Main nahin jee paounga tumhare bina". 

More tears fell from her eyes.  What if it hadn't been an act and what if he hadn't stopped her?  Had she seriously forgotten her promise to him?  She had hurt him so much over the last few days and then again today.  She promises herself that she would never ever leave him again.  No matter what happens, she would always be with him, be there for him, trust him, stand by him and support him.  She promises herself she would expose Niharika in front of everyone and get revenge for what she had to Ram; for hurting Ram.  HER Ram.  And she promises herself that she would reunite mother and son.  And finally, she silently apologizes to Ram for hurting him one last time because she knew how hurt he would be when he found out his mother was innocent all these years. 

She thinks, Ram, aaj ke baad, main vaada karti hu ke jo bhi ho, main aap ko chod ke kabhi nahi jaaungi, aur main hamesha, aap ke saath, aap ke paas rahungi, aap ke dil mein.

In the changeroom, Ram also thinks about what had transpired over the last few days.  Why had he not trusted Priya? She had been right all along.  Kartik was innocent.  So why hadn't he trusted her?  He hated himself for that.  He knew she had been just as hurt about Kartik being accused as he had about seeing Choti in that state.  He also knew she had been hurt seeing Choti in that state because she was like a sister to Priya too.  What would have happened if he hadn't found out the truth? If Niharika had succeeded in separating him from Priya?  How would he have lived?  She was his life now. After being alone for all these years, he had finally found the one person he loved more than anyone else.  There was no way he would ever let anyone separate him from his Priya.  He promises himself that from this day on, he would trust her and only her.  And he was not going to let Niharika get over what she had just done to Choti, and to him and Priya.  He would make her pay for every tear shed by the three of them because of her.  He had fulfilled his promise to his father for many years but now it was time for him to live his life; with Priya. 

He thinks, Priya, aaj ke baad, main tumhara , aur sirf tumhara vishwas karunga.  Aur jo bhi ho, main hamesha tumhare saath, tumhare paas rahunga, tumhare dil mein.  Ab yeh saath zindagi bhar ka kabhi nahi chhootega.

Ram comes out from the change room and finds Priya standing by the balcony with tears still falling down her face.  He puts his hands on her shoulders and turns her around.  She looks down.  He lifts her head up and wipes her tears and shakes his head.  He gathers her into a warm, tight embrace, as if the both of them saying, I will never ever let you go.  She rests her head on his chest, where it belongs, finally completing the incomplete hug they almost shared a couple nights ago.  It felt like it had been ages since she'd done that.  She could feel his heartbeat.  She felt calm and content in that moment.  This was where she belonged.  Being in Ram's arms with her head on his chest made everything right.  Neither one of them had to say anything.  They both understood the pain that they had both gone through the last few days.  Finally, after all that, they were together.  Their love had overcome all obstacles. In that moment, the only thing that mattered, was here and now, where they were together.  From this day on, they both silently promised each other, that they would never let anyone or anything come between them again.  They would fight everything together from this day onwards.  That was the power of love.    

sss283 thumbnail
will comment after reading...πŸ˜›
 sorry forgot to comment before...its very very nice...
Edited by sss283 - 11 years ago
sss283 thumbnail
i seriously dono what to comment after reading this updateπŸ€ͺ...it is just out of this world...simply good...now i really hope they telecast the same thing even in the serial...really really hope...hats off to your creativityπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ       πŸ₯³    πŸ₯³
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOW... Emotional indeed. One can truly imagine Ram in this state and feel his pain. Great choice of words to express his broken heart and his pain.

Fantastic is a small word for this scene Amber.
πŸ‘

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️
πŸ‘

IndYa4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

WOW... Emotional indeed. One can truly imagine Ram in this state and feel his pain. Great choice of words to express his broken heart and his pain.

Fantastic is a small word for this scene Amber.
πŸ‘

Edited by IndYa4u - 12 years ago
IndYa4u thumbnail

SUPERB!! VERY Creative πŸ˜›

Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
fantastic ,superb πŸ‘@ finally niharika is exposed infront of ram @above all the obstacle in there relationship has passed in flying colours the love wins too gud luved it amber muaah... πŸ€—
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful ! loved it.πŸ‘ Thanks for the much-needed weekend entertainment! 
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awwiiieee... it was so touchy😍