Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh! wow, super update, waiting for the next one Awesome work..πŸ‘
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amber, truly a wonderful update. Like this scheming Ram so much .his way of unveiling the culprit behind Nutz beating was wow. And anyway  Ram kapooris a King of expressions and I could totally imagine I'm emoting all the expressions that you have outlined. Wow. Excellent Amber but kya bhaiiieee cliffhanger mein aake Roka hai aur next update bhi kuch din baad, hamara kya hoga Amber !!!!!!!!!!!
Wish and pray everything is fine on your end 
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Amber - Stupendous! What An Imagination!

Part 1 and 2 - You captured Ram's emotions and frustrations so well. His first step towards realization.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

SO REAL and is exactly how we would see him react if was a scene from episode itself β­οΈ -----> "Ram shivers at the thought of Kartik mentioning how he would feel if he hit Priya"

Part 3 - what can i say here girl.. you just got everyone wishing this would happen for real.

Absolutely fantastic. Now you have raised our expectations. we all will be waiting for our new FF writer to give us timely updates/chapters over the weekends.

This crazy girl said she is not confident of writing and also she wasn't sure people would like it. She just doesn't know what an amazing writer she is. Awww baby. U rock dear. U r a writer in making. If u ould portray their emotions so beautifully, u r just a rockstar. Also I love the part that Priya is realising that Ram needs her more than anyone else. Natasha also realising her mother's intentions. That was a beautiful part when Nuts says its mom. The shock u wrote as though we are just seeing that shocked expression on his face.
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jakther

wow it really amazing Amber u r  too good yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘,πŸ‘ just loved it, please ab maat tarpana next update jara jaldi de dena , i am waiting, mujhe RaYa ki romantic scene jaldi dekhna hai,😳

Mujhe lagtha hain Lakhi, ki woh envelope divorce papers hi honge
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakther

wow it really amazing Amber u r  too good yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘,πŸ‘ just loved it, please ab maat tarpana next update jara jaldi de dena , i am waiting, mujhe RaYa ki romantic scene jaldi dekhna hai,😳

hahaha thanks lakhi.  yaar ab to divorce hone wala hai.. romatic scene kahan se ayegi? thoda intejar karna padega πŸ˜‰
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Amber, Very beautifully written! loved all 3 parts. 
SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amber dii too good.
Love it and please continue soon.
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Amber just read part-3... hayeee what an emotional part... so Ram confronted Natasha and she accepted that it was niharika who did all of this to separate ram and here priya was thinking to fix everything and she got divorce paper.. will she sign them or fight for her rights...

luv
viny_queen thumbnail
fantastic.πŸ˜ƒfantastic.πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ this is awsome stuff plz continue and send your ideas to cvs.