Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Kill shyam..watta scumbag.. Congrats on 4 th thread... superhit story!!! ;) looking forward to the next part!! :D
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
res!!! :D

*edit*

Congratulations!!!! 🤗

I was late for work today, and look what happened!!! 😭

I'm sooo far away from the update!!!

And 😲 !!!
Shyam is a womanizer, I see!!! Bound to happen!! So Khushi is just "ONE" of his obsessions!!

Loved ArHi scene to the core! Of course you know I almost ALWAYS love them!!! 😃

Thanks for the PM, sweetie. . . . 😊
Edited by -_-harsh42 - 12 years ago
varshapan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woah! now we are talking some real tough scenes... shyam has already committed bigamy!! he's got some serious nerve.. i mean managing one wife, as men would love to say, is difficult enough and he wants to manage three!!

awesome cliffhanger!
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
First of all congrats on the thread.
So that slimy Shyam has added another dirty feather in his cap of keeping another wife except anjali. Bring his truth out in the open now, he is getting too much out of control.

Great update overall, continue soon
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
So Shyam is already married, then married Anjali and is trying to marry Khushi? Was he inspired by inception?😆 Seriously though, I shudder to think men like him exist! I want Arnav to beat the hell out of him, and I'd be in the front seat cheering on that fight, but it won't be much of a fight, will it? Arnav would destroy the snake. Actually come to think of it, I want the three women to beat the s*** out of him, yeah that would definitely be more fun!

BTW, loved the sweet banter between Arnav and Khushi😊
purplelove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Short and devious, good read. 👏 Like your dramatic detective.
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So the Snake is married to someone else as WELL!!!!!!! URGH!!!!!! Someone needs to teach that man a lesson!😡
Great update!
multifaceted thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh man how do you do this everytime? every update of yours is just mindblowing...and this was stopped at such a major turning point...and I love the way you have showed us their married lives...amazing work...thanks for the PM
hodan1987 thumbnail
First of all congrats for the new threat. So happy for you. Second, that was a great cliffhanger. I would not be surprise if there was another wife…shyam is just a dog. Can't wait for your next update. 
DhwaniKS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of ol congoz for d new threadd...4th one haan...
Such a feat it is...reaching ur 4th thread and still managing to keep us hooked to it...
All thanx to ur style of writing and ur own touch to arnav- khushi z story...

About d update...loved it..and creepwa has got another wife...dis man is slime..anjali,his wife and leering at khushi as well...huh!!
Bt arnie is quite capable of handling him,um sure...
he he

P.S short update...bt quality over quantity is wot matters and updated before time...so scores level..
Tc