stephenie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
THIS IS A GOHEM OS.NO OFFENCE MEANT.
Im writing an OS for the first time,infact im writing on IF for the first time itself.I had been longing for writing one,actually searching an opportunity which is very rare for a school student.So bear with me and my first OS.I allow no copyrights to anyone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...FB...
Ahem lay on the bed with anita,which was the first thing gopi noticed when everybody including the bride groom in the lead,modi family and the guests entered the cloak room.It was a horrifying site for both gopi as well as ahem.Ahem saw gopi shattered at the first site,before he could explain the situation to gopi or anyone she left the place.He knew that everyone needed a breif explanation...but ...what explanation indeed?
...FB ENDS...
Gopi stood at the terrace of MM,but wasn't actually present there.Her soul,her mind all were confused at her present life that she was spending in MM,specifically with ahem,whom she thought had started to love..but ofcourse she was wrong.
       By the time gopi was lost in her thoughts,Rashi sneeked in and got the opportunity to piss gopi.Rashi began with a surprised expression..
"Gopi tu yahan kya kar rahi hai?"
Gopi got back to the world at her words and wiped off those lone tears which had been flowing unknowingly,and turned around to answer..
"Rashiben,aap..wo main..main yahan kapde daalne aayi thi.."
Rashi continued fake expression of care..
"Achha la main bhi teri madad kar deti hoon..."
Gopi stopped rashi in between and said..
"Rashiben mera kaam khatam ho chuka hai aap rehne dijiye main kar loongi.."
Rashi began in a mock anger and said..
"Gopi kya main tere liye itna bhi nahin kar sakti?haan mujhe pata hai ki tujhe abhi kaisa lag raha hai..matlab kal ke baad to..kisi ko bhi..shayad gopi ab tu mera dard samajh gayi hogi hai na?.."
Gopi got confused but didn't wish to further question her rashiben..but rashi continued..
"Gopi shayad tu ab samajh gayi hogi ki...ki kisi vyakti ki taraf se asurakshit hona kaisa lagta hai.."
Gopi got the clue what rashi was blabbering about but made an excuse..
"Rashiben neeche kitchen mein bohut sa kaam baki hai,main chalti hoon.."
Rashi got elated at gopi's reaction and thought..
"ye sab kuch to plan se bhi bohut behtar ja raha hai.."

The scene shifted to ahem's office,where he sat on his chair resting his head on the back rest with eyes closed.He was thinking the same thing as gopi.Nobody has talked with him or even glanced at him since morning after yesterday's accident or more he could say a disaster which has handicapped his present.He didn't cared for everybody to talk with him or give him bad looks as he was more affected and concerned with a special person who says a lot while she stays silent.But now he doen't want to return back home forever as he couln't face,his present,his future,his world,his gopi.

Here in the MM,while gopi was walking through the hall koki called on to her..
"Gopi vau..?"
Gopi turned around with a plane expession and replied..
"Ji maaji,kahiye"
koki understood her DIL's feelings and said..
"Tum mere kamre mein aao mujhe tum se kuch baat karni hai.."
Gopi was perplexed but numbly followed her MIL without asking anymore questions to her.When they reached the room,gopi asked..
"Maaji kya baat hai,sab theek to hai naa..?"
Koki was shocked at her innocence and said..
"Gopi vau...tum mujh se ye sawaal poochh rahi ho?"
Koki gave a painful smile..
"Pata nahin hamare parivaar ko kis ki nazar lag gayi hai...sab kuch bilkul...gopi vau main shayad nahin samajh sakti hoon ki tum par kya beet rahi hogi...lekin gopi vau ye sab kuch ahem ne kaise..."
Gopi stopped koki in the middle and continued..
"Maaji maaf kijyega lekin agar aap ne mujhe sirf is baat ke baare mein bulaaya tha to maaji mein aur kuch nahin baat kar sakti..."
Takes a sigh and continues..
"maaji mujhe kitchen mein kuch kaam hain unhain poora karne jaa rahi hoon"
Gopi runs down the stairs to the kitchen,where she cry's her heart out.She was shattered..again..
"Kanhaji mujhse itni ...itni badi.."
Chokes while getting words out her heart and mouth..
"mein ne kaise soch liya ...ki ahemji..ahemji mujhse pyaar karte hain..main apni is ghalti ko sudharna chhati hoon..kanhaji..mujhe shakti dena...mujhe shakti dena.."
   She stands there crying...untill she's left with no tears..

PRECAP:
anita was about to enter gopi's room when gopi was collecting and packing her bag,she remains outside the room and stands still...astonished..

PART-2..pg3
PART-3..pg4
PART-4..pg7
PART-5..pg9
PART-6..pg12
PART-7..pg14

Edited by stephenie - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
so cool dear!!!!!! do continue soon!!!! u write really well!!!!!! and I loved your siggy!!!!!! It's cool and trueee!!!!
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update.loved it.
plz do continue
stephenie thumbnail
im really sorry guyz to dissappoint u
i left the os in between coz got some urgent work now im going to continue it..
and thnx for liking my siggy
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That is a good start...hoping to read the update soon...Thank you for this OS. It was heart wrenching reading how Rattie was digging the knife in deeper to her already broken cousin...
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great start...do continue soon...
stephenie thumbnail
im really really sorry guyz for keeping u wait for it...bt now fr sure gonna update it..
stephenie thumbnail
i've updated it but in a soap style and i want suspense for u guyz...at which i'm not gud at all...
well an OS without suspense is a roti without daal🤣
will update more soon..
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this is great plzz update sn...
stephenie thumbnail
OK i'll update soon...bt till when🤔😆

oh just kidding...i'll update today or maybe tommorrow