Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely update...cant wait for the next part..
stephenie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i may update guyz...but...
tommorrow...probably...or day after tommorrow...or maybe...
someday...in the coming week...πŸ˜•
skool's giving a heck of homeworks u know...moreover tests too..🀒
there's an eng. test on sat.
bio on sun.
chem. on mon.
physics for sure on tue...😑

so pray that i may get a free time next week😳
Edited by stephenie - 12 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I feel so sorry for Gopi.  The poor thing is so confused and unhappy.  Hopefully Anita will realised just how much Gopi loves ahem and that he feels the same and will help them.  More please.πŸ˜ƒ
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg felt like watching the show itself
wonderful
can't wait for the next part ( till tuesday)
make it a bit longer one
liked your os very much
stephenie thumbnail
@..BSwan...thnku..
@..gohemmania...wow really...thnx alot...i always wished to make such a OS..
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stephenie

i may update guyz...but...

tommorrow...probably...or day after tommorrow...or maybe...
someday...in the coming week...πŸ˜•
skool's giving a heck of homeworks u know...moreover tests too..🀒
there's an eng. test on sat.
bio on sun.
chem. on mon.
physics for sure on tue...😑

so pray that i may get a free time next week😳

Hey do well in your tests ...& whenever you get time only then update😊
tamizharasi thumbnail
hi.can any1 give me the link for kaanha song...

kaanha ke rang rangi radha deewani
stephenie thumbnail
ermm..tamizharasi .sorry ..i donno about it...
well...thnx alot navyab fr a worthy suggestion...
and ya my eng. test went really well...im happy...
chem. test cancelled...πŸ˜ƒ
bio test pospond to tue...πŸ˜ƒ
phy. is on moday...πŸ˜ƒ
will prepare fr phy. from today...πŸ₯± bt the thing is i have tym...πŸ˜ƒ..
so soon going to update today..😳πŸ₯³
stephenie thumbnail
THNX for ur support guyz...
((translation in eng. included))
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PART-4
Anita hid in the darker corner of the lounge with a jug of water in her hand as she observed the couple unite after hours of seperation.
Whereas gopi knew no bounds and rushed to opened the door for her awaited person.As soon she opened the door gopi hugged ahem so longingly that she had never done yet.She couldn't control her out flowing emotions and hugged him as if she's never going to leave him again and the very few drops of tears of happiness trickled down her cheek.At gopi's reflex hug he was about to fall backwards but got himself and her at time.His emotions were as anxious as hers and this time his heart and mind refused to set back and he hugged her back as well.He snaked his arms around gopi's shoulders in warm hug manner.But when gopi felt ahem's arm wrap around her she jerked back leaving ahem confused and she just managed to say..
"Ahemji,aap ...wo fresh ho jayiye tab tak main..wo khaana mez par laga deti hoon..."
((ahemji you...that..you go and get freshed untill i will..i mean i will set the table for you))
ahem didn't wanted to embarass gopi more so he just continued..
"ermm...tum ne bhi to khaana nahin khaaya hai naa?"
((ermm..you didn't had dinner,did you?))
to which gopi nodded a no.And ahem continued..

"to phir thheek hai...main pehle khaana khaonga phir baad mein fresh ho loonga.."
((okay then..i'll have dinner first and then get freshed))
Gopi looked at ahem with innocence and when she felt the eyelock she lowered her gaze and said...
"ji jaisa aap kahein.."
((as you wish..))
and turned around towards the kitchen.She had to backup their hug because of her as well as ahemji's good.She had to take some steps.Some steps to avoid their innocent intimacy grow before it's too late.She had to back up because now these hugs and eyelocks won't make any difference in their relation or ahemji's love towards anita,instead it would add up to the pain she would be taking along with her when she will ultimately take leave from ahem's life forever.However she moved to the kitchen door heavy heartedly followed by ahem who comforted himself on the dinning chair.Anita stood all the long noticing and hearing the unlistened plight of the two lovers infront of her,it was painful to her as it was to them.Gopi began to serve ahem and ahem continued his stare at her.He started...
"Gopi kya tum mujhse nahin poochho gi ki mein kahan aur kyun gaya tha?"
((gopi won't you ask me where did i went and why?))
in concerned voice.Gopi stood gaping at him and shocked at his question.She numbly nods her head to a no while she kept her head lowered.Ahem asked..
"Kyun?"
((why?))
Gopi just replied..
"kyunki...wo...mujhe koi haq nahin hai.."
((because..that..i have got no right?))
Ahem sat their astonished to death,and badly needed an explanation to that...
"gopi..tumhain haq hai.."
((gopi you have the right..))
Anita saw all this and couldn't continue standing their anymore and sneeked upstairs.Ahem continued and caught hold of her hand with both his palms..
"kyunki tum meri beevi ho...tum gopi ahem modi ho.."
((because you are my wife...you are gopi ahem modi..))
gopi's eyes teared up like a well and she stood speechless.Ahem made her sit on the chair beside him and couldn't speak more and choked.After a while of emotional minutes ahem signed gopi to eat and he found her just staring at her,so he proceeded and made her eat the first bite with his own hands.Soon after dinner gopi began to clear up and ahem asked..
"kya main kuch madad karoon?"
((shall i help you?))
gopi said..
"nahin ahemji..aap rehne dijye main kar loongi..aap ja kar so jaayiye main thodi hi der mein aati hoon.."
((no ahemji..you leave it ican do myself..you just go and sleep and i will come later..))
ahem agreed because surely he can't do the women stuff,moreover he was sleepy otherwise he won't mind helping his dear late night.

Anita lay on her bed with her eyes closed and thought that whatever love she found in both of them eyes,she must've never ever felt that for anyone or ahem infact.She understood that ahem has found true love long back to which he is responding only after two years only because of her.He really did waste those days.And now when he is realising she has again jumped in.She dtermined that she has to rectify what she has done to the couple and find a true love for herself.WHATEVER IT TAKES!

PRECAP:
Ahem lay on his couch while the lights were out and gopi was on the bed.But hears a weaping...and notices it is gopi..

Edited by stephenie - 12 years ago
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Amazing Update Staphanie en upu translated too English πŸ‘
Hope everything be Right 
Cant wait too Read the next part!