IMP:Plz don't post videos 4rm other sites

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Friends,

We know that we all eager to watch what happened on the serial as soon as it apprears on television, and feel great when someone uploads it for us......I know how much I myself appreciate it as that is the only way I get to watch it too...😳

Those who make that effort to make it available to all of us as soon as they get it, is something we need to say thanks for again and again. However, without any intention of sounding ungreatful - beleive me, we all appreciate the generosity of your heart behind that gesture of getting us the video right away -  we need to implore that please don't post videos from other site, unless our regular India Forum updater specifically makes it known that she would not be able to do it. If the uploader from other sites would like to upload it directly for us,under the India-Forums banner, we would be more than happy to have him/her here.

Of course, if there are no updaters, and if the updater is unable to upload and makes it known, then the sharing is more than welcome. But it needs to be an exception rather than a norm........

I hope you all understand our pov 😳.

Thanks to all and thanks for understanding,

KHNK (India-Forums) development  team.

PS: Congratulations to KHNK forum: It has scored a perfect 10 on India Forums chaska meter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghavi thumbnail
Yah guys, plz listen to Minnie. Only post videos from other sites, if the regular person who does it for us, cannot post it. And just like Minnie, I am very grateful for the videos ..cuz I dun have star 1, so I also watch it online!

And wow!! 10 out of 10 is FABULOUS! 👏
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow!!! KHNK scored a perfect 10!!! thats awesome news 👏
and i agree with u guys about the video update thing, we totally understand 😊

Naina
Mink''s Pink thumbnail
10/10 cool....I agree reagarding the videos....& thanks to all those who post it..'cause for me It's the only way to watch the show..
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Yes Minnie di you are right. I hope people don't post the videos from other forums but even if they give credit to the forum please.

Yayyyy Nimmo got 10/10 😳 😳 .Nimmo rocks 👏 👏
kaash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree wid u minnie di 😳 😳 😳

omg!!! 10/10 ?? that's a gr8 news 😃 😃 😃 kunal rocks 👏 oopsss..nimmo rocks too 😆
sus143 thumbnail
omg!!10/10 dats kool!!kunal rocks!! 👏 👏 👏
smartrockstar thumbnail
10/10.haila
keep rocking kunal,nimmo and kb
smartrockstar thumbnail
10/10.haila
keep rocking kunal,nimmo and kb
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i agree minnie i have seen that on the other forums people are bad mouthing IF since we are taking their videos i hope people heed this request