Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Don't cry darling. Story ko aage badhana tha. Aur waise bhi actors were not available.

@ Chitra
Am not really crying, but a bit exasperated..Now that am done with venting my frustraion, I will look forward for tonite's episode. This cycle of hope and expectation regarding BALH never seems to end..😆
pisces12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

100% with you on this. This is what exactly I thought the moment she sent him back. She is calling for trouble. Looks like CVs want to create the misunderstanding between both. Looks like very soon the abortion news will be out and that will be another shock to Ram. She has to solve issues together not alone. 

Also her tone in questioning Ram about the arrest was not definitely not good. On the other hand Ram was defending her and was trying to explain her.  Looks like Ram will give up in frustration in some more time. He may start feeling she is biased. Don't know if all this is part of the storyline.

Pisces12(ur name plz?) well said.. Soon the abortion issue will crop up and more drama and more misunderstanding will be ensured between Raya..
Believe me what all you have stated will definitely be a part of the storyline: all for upping the TRPs..

My name is naina
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Priya sent Ram away only to prevent the situation going from BAD to worse. Priya acted in the right way knowing Ram 's temper it was the best in the given situation. She probably is confident now, that she will be able to convince Ram later.  Which she does, but unfortunately Natasha does what she does best...emotional blackmail and slashes her wrist.
I wish there were no BD's spoils the whole damn episode.

One thing we need to remember is this may be an Ekta serial but its based on "PATRANI" meaning the Queen.

No matter what , separation/ fights/ conflicts/ misunderstanding . Priya and Ram will emerge only more closer and stronger that is the VERY premise of the SERIAL.

In life too , relationships are always tested through TRYING times. Priya and Ram will pass with FLYING COLORS.

Edited by Peacefull - 12 years ago
chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't understand Y the hell BD's r used so much since almost two weeks atleast they could have shooted the scenes before in hand with the real ones.  Moreover i feel what Pri this time was totally wrong she didn't oppose Kartik for throwing Nutz out of the house, duffer kartik was quiet in many serious matters but now how did he became sooo angry this time the wrong part is fully Sharma's side so i do not support them at all.  Ram is right and Pri is simply acting as nonsense without even listening to Mr.Kapoor what is she up to yaar.  Totally confused sometimes Nutz character seems to b postitive and at times -ve i was going on posting saying that if there is no continuity the trp's and ranking is going to come down the track is going on somewhere without any continuation.  Anyway lets hope it goes well otherwise right time to switch on to other... sorry if i have hurt anyone.  As i am also a diehard fan of RAM and Sakshi somewhat i didn't like them in sterday's epi at all...
bd was sent out
priya doesnt trust bd
boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh I agree. I thought Priya would tell Ram to calm down and handle the situation herself but without asking him to leave the house.
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacefull

Priya sent Ram away only to prevent the situation going from BAD to worse. Priya acted in the right way knowing Ram 's temper it was the best in the given situation. She probably is confident now, that she will be able to convince Ram later.  Which she does, but unfortunately Natasha does what she does best...emotional blackmail and slashes her wrist.
I wish there were no BD's spoils the whole damn episode.

One thing we need to remember is this may be an Ekta serial but its based on "PATRANI" meaning the Queen.

No matter what , separation/ fights/ conflicts/ misunderstanding . Priya and Ram will emerge only more closer and stronger that is the VERY premise of the SERIAL.

In life too , relationships are always tested through TRYING times. Priya and Ram will pass with FLYING COLORS.

Thanks for the response.. Well maybe Patrani, has to be followed as its the very basis of this show. Whatever it is the testing time for Raya starts in all respects. Yes they will come out with flying colors inspite of all the challenges and problems thrown at them..
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful analysis Maris...

Priya 's reaction surprise me.. I mean it was natural she was worried and confused.. but she should have involved Ram equally in confronting Kartik before her family.. so there remains no scope for misunderstanding.

Ram 's reaction was apt as this guy has never been in middle of family crisis where he has to choose... till now it has always been His Family... but now he has His Better half.. his Love to choose from... which will be a emotional drive for Ram... cos he thinks from Heart.

Let's hope Nutz join hands with Priya soon... this will change the Niks game to gutter...
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chak

I don't understand Y the hell BD's r used so much since almost two weeks atleast they could have shooted the scenes before in hand with the real ones.  Moreover i feel what Pri this time was totally wrong she didn't oppose Kartik for throwing Nutz out of the house, duffer kartik was quiet in many serious matters but now how did he became sooo angry this time the wrong part is fully Sharma's side so i do not support them at all.  Ram is right and Pri is simply acting as nonsense without even listening to Mr.Kapoor what is she up to yaar.  Totally confused sometimes Nutz character seems to b postitive and at times -ve i was going on posting saying that if there is no continuity the trp's and ranking is going to come down the track is going on somewhere without any continuation.  Anyway lets hope it goes well otherwise right time to switch on to other... sorry if i have hurt anyone.  As i am also a diehard fan of RAM and Sakshi somewhat i didn't like them in sterday's epi at all...

Chak watching yesterdays epi has confused me too..Lets hope tonite we are treated better with no BDs..
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: boondein

Oh I agree. I thought Priya would tell Ram to calm down and handle the situation herself but without asking him to leave the house.

Yes yaar. Me too disappointed that Priya acted like that..