Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: avivakirk

Maris,

Thanks for your compliments👏👏👏👏👏A rational way of  finding the perpetrator of the slapping incident would be fingerprinting of the nishaan on the cheek.Boy what a revelation it would be yaar the result...the culprit caught in her own trap.😆😆😆😆😆😆

I will trade a zillion dollars and all the pleasures on this Earth, to just watch this scene unfold and the expressions on Raya's face ,the evil trio's game up and the reactions of all concerned. When is that day going to come???
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soumya85

Even i have a difficulty in understanding Priya...why didn't she ask him to calm down and stay while i handle the situation?

she had to send him ...and now MU will start which liprika is gonna take advantage.

well said
tugga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

So the war is out in the open..

Niharika's well laid plans are starting to bear frutition..Nuts,without realsing that she is a pawn in the hands of her mom and that she is a fulcrum around which the evil trio's plans for Raya's seperation will happen, simply gives in..

But my main point is why did Priya ask Ram to leave Sharma's house, without making him listen to Karthik's version of the problem?

Agreed that she did not want his BP to rise, his anger getting the better of him and affect his health.. But shouldnt she assuage him, calm him down then and there and then find the truth with him by her side?
Diffusing a tensed atmosphere with the right frame of mind and help is correct way to solve a problem. But more important is to make Ram hear the other side of the story and let him be a judge of the situation,then and there..If it had been the case, the Sharma's wouldnt have been arrested..

Why did Priya send Ram home?
Did she think she would have handled the situation in a more rationale manner?
Did she think that he was incapable of understanding the problem when it comes to his family?
Did she think his he would be of no help to her and all her family's problems always need to be solved only by her?
Why did she go ballistic at Ram, without ascertaining the perperator of Sharma family arrest? 
Is her trust and have faith in Ram a little less than whats reciprocated by Ram?

Oh well! Its  just a show and such a precipitaion of matter  is need for Raya's seperation, that has to happen later on.. That I understand.

But still wished the CVs did not portray her character like this. I thought here she was, the only person to understand and support Ram in and out,come what may,under all kind of circumstances. But what happened yesterday has made me wonder about her..😕😭

Priya why did you do this???

Think it had more to do with BD's being used than anything else.
Secondly i guess she wanted him to leave because situation getting physical and ugly between Ram n Karthik would only have made matters worse.

How many times when our brothers or fathers or husbnds are in a temper mode u fear things may go very bad and u want them to leave from a place...right? Thats natural reaction.Justso things dont get worse.
Edited by tugga1 - 12 years ago
pink27 thumbnail

All I can say is that the CVs have taken some creative liberties here by Ram getting angry and Priya sending him away..By no way they wanted Ram to hear the Sharma version..

This some minor tweaking done here—Ideally Priya would have wanted to solve the issue with Ram together and also Ram would have wanted to stay at the Sharmas and would have wanted answers from Kartik (going by the histroy how angry Ram was last time when Kartik hits Nutz…today he calmed down immediately ideally he too should be fuming a lot more and demanding answes but he chose to go away..)

Have seen some of the BT stuff in past—for the heck of drama they show some unbelievable things—the characters change completely overnight and there is an absence of any logical reason for that. This was not as bad …In fact I was prepared for such 'tweaks'

Here they only shown Priya wanted Ram to stay away (probably because of his anger and she wanting to calm things down first and handle her family…because Ram dealing with Sharmas could have been lot more uglier   and we also have Ram completely trusting her and complying)

pink27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Agree. if she wanted to handle everything herself then why she suggest that her and Ram go to Sharma house to talk to Kartik?

we know that is what CVs are using to move the story along and create misunderstanding but still if she wanted single handedly control the situation then she should have not brought Ram along with her in the first place.

As far as Priya going ballistic on Ram post Sharma arrest, i think she reacted the same way Ram did when he saw Nutz in that condition. Her and Ram react same when it comes to their respective families. It was sort of natural as Ram had warned Kartik few minutes before about how he was going to teach him a lesson and she just assumed it was Ram behind the arrest. Don't forget, earlier in the show, Ram actually played his Rich game and managed to harass Priya and Sudhir in the car accident case.

I hope this show does not become one woman army types. I want to see Ram and Priya both handle these kinda situations.

BTW: A mystery question. How does slapping on the cheecks leave black N blue marks on forehead?? Hummm...
and a millionaires sister was not given any medical attention post the so called "beating"?? she was still shown sporting the blood on her face way after the entire scenario played out.

OH YA.. Sakshi's reaction to Sharma's arrest was bit slow and not believable. It was not a Sakskhi reaction/performance. I think her talking to camera without any cue and reacting shows here.

Agree with your response...

On the bold bits..Not only Sakshi's reaction..also Ram's angry act... him dealing with Kartik and sharma's and then walking out of their houses did not look that effective this time...because we have seen a similar scene in the past with mind-blowing performances from the two..here apart from two shots..ie Ram threatening Kartik to hit him and Priya slapping Kartik...all other shots were single frame lone shots...

The whole scene at the Sharmas was looked a bit lame especially when we have seen a similar scene in the past brilliantly done

And the way all the shots are put together...all the scenes do look less effective from all angles..the direction,the acting etc…But to the editors and directors credit this time—there were no technical flaws …to shoot with BDs and separate shots is indeed a tough job for all..

It was such an important scene couldn't they avoided the BDs here..May be not😕

princessphulwa thumbnail
her reaction was expectable...as ram was in anger...so he can do that...so her thought that he send police is not wrong...

she send ram bcoz he was more anger...so its better to send him ...he was not in control of her anger...

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maris08

So the war is out in the open..

Niharika's well laid plans are starting to bear frutition..Nuts,without realsing that she is a pawn in the hands of her mom and that she is a fulcrum around which the evil trio's plans for Raya's seperation will happen, simply gives in..

But my main point is why did Priya ask Ram to leave Sharma's house, without making him listen to Karthik's version of the problem?

Agreed that she did not want his BP to rise, his anger getting the better of him and affect his health.. But shouldnt she assuage him, calm him down then and there and then find the truth with him by her side?
Diffusing a tensed atmosphere with the right frame of mind and help is correct way to solve a problem. But more important is to make Ram hear the other side of the story and let him be a judge of the situation,then and there..If it had been the case, the Sharma's wouldnt have been arrested..

Why did Priya send Ram home?
Did she think she would have handled the situation in a more rationale manner?
Did she think that he was incapable of understanding the problem when it comes to his family?
Did she think his he would be of no help to her and all her family's problems always need to be solved only by her?
Why did she go ballistic at Ram, without ascertaining the perperator of Sharma family arrest? 
Is her trust and have faith in Ram a little less than whats reciprocated by Ram?

Oh well! Its  just a show and such a precipitaion of matter  is need for Raya's seperation, that has to happen later on.. That I understand.

But still wished the CVs did not portray her character like this. I thought here she was, the only person to understand and support Ram in and out,come what may,under all kind of circumstances. But what happened yesterday has made me wonder about her..😕😭

Priya why did you do this???

Don't cry darling. Story ko aage badhana tha. Aur waise bhi actors were not available.
maris08 thumbnail
Think it had more to do with BD's being used than anything else.
Secondly i guess she wanted him to leave because situation getting physical and ugly between Ram n Karthik would only have made matters worse.

How many times when our brothers or fathers or husbnds are in a temper mode u fear things may go very bad and u want them to leave from a place...right? Thats natural reaction.Justso things dont get worse.

Edited by tugga1 - 16 April 2012 at 10:44pm
in RK Tugga
I know that the whole scene seemed disjointed and unrealistic as there was usage of BDs for both Sakshi and Ram..
It may be a natural reaction for asking our closest near and dear to leave the place while theres some ugly situation brewing up. But in the very first place it was Priya who suggested that "lets not speak over the phone, but go in person to solve this problem"

If she had stuck to that conviction of both them finding out the exact reason (after the initial anger and flare ups) and the genuine attempt in solving it amicalbly I would have never posted this topic.

But she was suddenly asking him to leave and once when understood what the problem was , simply went ballistic at him in RK mansion.. That didnt gel with me as Priya's character.. 
Edited by maris08 - 12 years ago
maris08 thumbnail

The whole scene at the Sharmas was looked a bit lame especially when we have seen a similar scene in the past brilliantly done

And the way all the shots are put together...all the scenes do look less effective from all angles..the direction,the acting etc…But to the editors and directors credit this time—there were no technical flaws …to shoot with BDs and separate shots is indeed a tough job for all..

It was such an important scene couldn't they avoided the BDs here..May be not😕

@ Pink. What else to say? An important scene that didnt quite bring out the exact reations and expressions on the cast's faces all due to the usage of BDs and shooting seperately...
On that note maybe thats why Priya's reaction and action answered my question.."Why did she do this?"
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessphulwa

her reaction was expectable...as ram was in anger...so he can do that...so her thought that he send police is not wrong...

she send ram bcoz he was more anger...so its better to send him ...he was not in control of her anger...

You may be right. And I too agree her immediate concern was for Ram's health.. But instead of sending him away she could have simply  taken him to the next room, sat with him and allow him to cool and calm down and confront the issue. That way, what seemed initially like a serious matter would sound much less in gravity and be easy to handle.. On the same note he would have handled the police better too and prevented the arrest.
But Oh Well! All this had to ahppen for the story to move forward and who am I to complain??