Priya , Why did you do this??

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So the war is out in the open..
Niharika's well laid plans are starting to bear frutition..Nuts,without realsing that she is a pawn in the hands of her mom and that she is a fulcrum around which the evil trio's plans for Raya's seperation will happen, simply gives in..

But my main point is why did Priya ask Ram to leave Sharma's house, without making him listen to Karthik's version of the problem?

Agreed that she did not want his BP to rise, his anger getting the better of him and affect his health.. But shouldnt she assuage him, calm him down then and there and then find the truth with him by her side?
Diffusing a tensed atmosphere with the right frame of mind and help is correct way to solve a problem. But more important is to make Ram hear the other side of the story and let him be a judge of the situation,then and there..If it had been the case, the Sharma's wouldnt have been arrested..

Why did Priya send Ram home?
Did she think she would have handled the situation in a more rationale manner?
Did she think that he was incapable of understanding the problem when it comes to his family?
Did she think his he would be of no help to her and all her family's problems always need to be solved only by her?
Why did she go ballistic at Ram, without ascertaining the perpetrator of Sharma family arrest? 
Is her trust and have faith in Ram a little less than whats reciprocated by Ram?

Oh well! Its  just a show and such a precipitaion of matter  is needed for Raya's seperation, that has to happen later on.. That I understand.

But still wished the CVs did not portray her character like this. I thought here she was, the only person to understand and support Ram in and out,come what may,under all kind of circumstances. But what happened yesterday has made me wonder about her..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ

Priya why did you do this???
Edited by maris08 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soumya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even i have a difficulty in understanding Priya...why didn't she ask him to calm down and stay while i handle the situation?

she had to send him ...and now MU will start which liprika is gonna take advantage.
adithya_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Looks like they are twisitng the story based on how the best use of body double...they are changing the screenplay according to it...they can't put ram and sakshi in one frame so they asked Priya to ask ram to go away... and also I did not like when police aressting her mom, dad and kartik she could not be with ayesha to pacify her...instead calming her from far away...when they stop using BD...they are losing their TRP with this... ๐Ÿฅฑ
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Probably she was helpless given the situation...anyway, what happened is not going to be good for Ram and Priya...I think it will be rona-dhona this week...hope it is not prolonged to the next week too...๐Ÿ˜ญ
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice post Neta di, agree with u i also think same, i really can't understand why Priya send him back, it's really confusing , & i think it was  the turning point of Y.day episode , i expected that we didn't see any BD atleast in this part, but i really very upset to see this BD especially here, we saw when Ram Barges & goes 4 kartik throat , Priya dur see kaherahi thi Mr. Kapoor chodiye ,Mr. Kapoor chodiye & Ask him to go home,if there was no BD i think this part would be more more more better.
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Agree. if she wanted to handle everything herself then why she suggest that her and Ram go to Sharma house to talk to Kartik?

we know that is what CVs are using to move the story along and create misunderstanding but still if she wanted single handedly control the situation then she should have not brought Ram along with her in the first place.

As far as Priya going ballistic on Ram post Sharma arrest, i think she reacted the same way Ram did when he saw Nutz in that condition. Her and Ram react same when it comes to their respective families. It was sort of natural as Ram had warned Kartik few minutes before about how he was going to teach him a lesson and she just assumed it was Ram behind the arrest. Don't forget, earlier in the show, Ram actually played his Rich game and managed to harass Priya and Sudhir in the car accident case.

I hope this show does not become one woman army types. I want to see Ram and Priya both handle these kinda situations.

BTW: A mystery question. How does slapping on the cheecks leave black N blue marks on forehead?? Hummm...
and a millionaires sister was not given any medical attention post the so called "beating"?? she was still shown sporting the blood on her face way after the entire scenario played out.

OH YA.. Sakshi's reaction to Sharma's arrest was bit slow and not believable. It was not a Sakskhi reaction/performance. I think her talking to camera without any cue and reacting shows here.
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soumya85

Even i have a difficulty in understanding Priya...why didn't she ask him to calm down and stay while i handle the situation?

she had to send him ...and now MU will start which liprika is gonna take advantage.

Soumya I love your naming for Niks- Liprika๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜› Absolutley fitting .๐Ÿ‘..
adithya_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I only hope they do not continue this...else they loose viewers...look at the ranking...it is slipping down...I am worried ๐Ÿ˜ญ
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adithya_sid

Looks like they are twisitng the story based on how the best use of body double...they are changing the screenplay according to it...they can't put ram and sakshi in one frame so they asked Priya to ask ram to go away... and also I did not like when police aressting her mom, dad and kartik she could not be with ayesha to pacify her...instead calming her from far away...when they stop using BD...they are losing their TRP with this... ๐Ÿฅฑ

Exactly my points, Adithya.. All these maybe due to BDs dictating the show..๐Ÿ˜†
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Maris๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
As usual an apt title for a well dissected character analysis..Emotions ran high as it was the respective family members that were involved  and a supposedly physical abuse problem at stake..Priya did avert a physical alteraction btwn then two BILS but what amazes me is  how on earth two mature people jumped to conclusions abt the so called abuse.. .without listening to the other side's defense..Ek haath se toh taali bajthi nahin..Poor Kartik framed twice by Nuts ..last time around too nobody bothered to find out what really happened...Nuts never apologised for her crazy behaviour ..Accountability and owning up is a very important thing for relationships to go forward..Today again Kartik was made the scape goat๐Ÿ˜ก๐ŸคขMaris I was thinking ..how low could one stoop to bring such disgrace on one's own family...having the inlaws arrested especially one who had encountered a serious health problem few hours back...height of insensitivity...
Admit Priya was emotionally devastated with the happenning but she didn't have to go on and on...As a teacher she should know that communication cannot be onesided but after knowing her husband so intimately she shouldn't have continued ...In her heart of hearts she knows Golu doesn't have a mean bone in his body..Wish yaar this mature couple would behave in a different way...Both would understand eah other and stick to each other like Siamese twins...Then reality is this is a show and sensationalism is needed to hike trps.
Great post and an excellent analysis done.๐Ÿ‘