Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purplelove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome, loved the tent scene. Hope you write the epilogue. Thank you for a great story. 👏 ❤️ 👏
That was utterly beautiful! I absolutely loved reading it <3 Hope to read an epilogue soon :)

x x
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

What a lovely finale.  Splendid.  Cannot wait for the epilogue

bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh the words! beautifully written and beautifully described!! 

Roy is an interesting character something is up with him and its leaving me nervous and excited! 

The tent part was seriously beautiful and better than what I could have imagined! 

Cant wait for the next part to see what is up with Roy and more of the beautiful couple! 
ChocoBloc_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!! that was an amazing update... so beautiful and mesmerizing... honestly i was in awe of the vivid detail of each moment... so poetic at times ... loved the Ranjha speech... fitted so perfectly for them both... beautiful couple :) amazing FF to read :)

Hmmm that Kunal Roy... i knew there was more to him... wonder what it could be ;) 
Thanks for the PM :)
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
that was fab ⭐️
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How beautiful.  I can't wait for the Epilogue.  Seems Mr. Roy is connected to Khushi.  So curious for the finale.
anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That ending was so sweet and wonderful and amazing! I loved how he said the speech from Heer-Ranjha! It was the perfect thing to say at that situation. Also, I get the feeling that Kunal is a relative of Kushi's (brother or cousin) from her original family, before she was orphaned. Loved this SS!
gujuprincez08 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved that Arnav snuck in to see his bride before the actual wedding. So romantic!!!!!!!! And  I really want to know the mystery behind Kunal Roy... How is he related?!??!! Can't wait for the epilogue! Please update tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lovespell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was a Fabulous Ending.    And mysterious too - about kunal.   How he said finally he won't be far behind.  Heer-Ranja part is so cute.  I thouroughly enjoyed this SS.  Keep up the good work