Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now u've got 1 ff and 1 ss going and i can't decide which one to wait for more bcz they both r extremely amazing so plz keep updating both of them regularly.
today's update is awesome and very i am very happy that u've shown khushi a strong willed girl...can't wait to see khushi's reaction regarding the news of arnav's wedding.
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Interesting concept, quite a different take on the marraige track, cant wait to read more, please continue soon.
Khushi4Arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊  Hey, I like the new track... I love this new Concept and with your excellent way of writing makes it even more interesting. πŸ‘

I wudn't fret waiting for Update on Perfection as long as you continue writing this one on daily basis πŸ˜†

Thank you for PM.
Edited by Khushi4Arnav - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Was waiting for Chapter 1 since I read the prologue yesterday.  Would like to see how Kushi deals with the new information on ASR marriage
hodan1987 thumbnail
Another ff…that is great! So, far I love this story. I mean poor Kushi. I hope she gives the Raizada hell for how they treated her😑. Anyways, I would really appreciated it you can write the dialogues in English. I really don't read or speak hindi but love reading your work. 

PS, Can some translate this in english: "Kya hua yeh sub ko? Kyu aise goor ke mujhe dekh raha hai?" 
aeyshaalim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it. AWw u made me cry for khushi. Pls continue soon
tracy1191 thumbnail
very nice concept... waiting 4 d next update😊😊😊
thanx 4 d pm...
(P.S. update perfection soon...)
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Feeling bad for Khushi! I can't wait to see what will happen next! Loved the way you made her strong, and back to her old, perfect self! Loved the update, and please continue soon!
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Navin, great update dear. As i said, you have this amazing knack of keeping you readers hooked till the last word πŸ˜ƒ I am so glad to see a strong albeit sad Khushi. Why didn't ASR resend the divorce papers again?? His comment in the prologue appears to say that he no longer blames Khushi, so how did he learn about her innocence and why hasn't he taken any measures to come and get her so far, why is he making her suffer??? Is it guilt or something else holding him back?? The only way to shut up the media and the culprit to spread such rumors in the first place would be to come and get his Khushi back...

Navin please update soon, and thanks for the PM.

Also, am eagerly waiting for Chapter 30, when is it coming???? Aww don't worry, I am sure it is written well. Please update soon. πŸ€—
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
that's so heartbreaking!
he didnt think to go after her?
that that that ! ugh!
dont just sit on ur sexy ass u freaking bipolar overzealous know it all!