Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Excellent OS! You very aptly summed up ASR in this line "This incredible, difficult man, who, even after three years of marriage, still didn't get what it was she wanted, but tried his very best to give her everything he thought she might need. "
I loved how he was ensuring everything was perfect and Khushi showed her love by claiming that all she needed was him

Yuks
MadAboutBarun thumbnail
Oww so cute. Love this crazy madly in love Arnav. Love the family & office guys who understand his obsession. Cutest couple.
purplelove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok let me just start with nicely written. My mind went "oh how sweet if only this would happen in Arhi land. Instant thought, not possible. No way, the very next moment the CV would show Mami waking up from a nightmare. She would complain about how she slaved in the kitchen for that torn sari & she never even ate the food. This may sound like a weird review of your beautiful moment, I just wanted to share how much the CV have traumatized my romance loving mind. πŸ˜†Edited by purplelove - 12 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Absolutely wonderful OS my friend..so nice to see Arnav showering his love for khushi..😳
lankan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kaash, someone pampered me like that, went crazy for me like that.. okay out of my world
I loved it ! I was reading it at first and I assumed it might have taken place after the truth comes out, but this reason was so much better !
Loved the ending.
Oh and Happy Bengali New Years ! I'm a Gujurati so i wouldn't know what you do and all, but have a blast ! And may this new year bring plenty of creative and awesome ideas to your head, and you continue to baffle and amaze us with your spectacular writing skills ! :)
abraxos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
i don't have words to express my happiness after reading your os. please update with second part if possible.

booksfreak07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Awwie... It was soo sweet, I can actually imagine this happening!
πŸ˜ƒ
ipkkndbestshow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hey..that was beautifully written with perfect proportion of humour, love, care, possession, obssession...everything put up so well!! Did anyone tell u... u r an amazing writer..i luv ur FF perfection..continue with ur work!!
nam_adi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome :)))

You should pen your thoughts down definitely, all the time :)
pheonix24 thumbnail
That was superb!!...I can imagine Arnav doing this for Khushi...It would be awesome to see something like in this on the show.The over indulgence, the pampering, the crazy obsession..and that horrid temper ...yup..full on Arnav in love...!