Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: napstermonster

I asked four different Indian friends and cross checked that line. They were helpful, though they now think I'm nuts, since they don't know what the dialogue is supposed to be for! The dialogue attempts in this OS is all mine, so its probably curling your toes in horror as we speak, since I'm sure I butchered grammar and syntax every where! Thanks for reading this, and Perfection! and for ALWAYS always commenting-i love reading your critiques!

LOL okay, that explains it. πŸ˜† No worries, even with the incorrect grammar & syntax, I LOWWWED every line of this OS. It was downright hilarious and C.U.T.E.  I am so waiting to see this lovesick Arnav on the show now. πŸ˜†

This line seriously cracked me up, "DI!DI! SERIOUSLY? Now, at this moment you've forgotten where you've put your puja thali? Isn't it always glued to your hands? Well, I had a thali ready for you, in case this happened. Here it is. Now come to the door!" πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
loved it and can totally imagine Arnav going ballistic over Khushi's 3-day absence and ruining everyone's sleep 'cause his wife wasn't there!!
PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awww i loved it! i swear ur writing never fails to leave me ammazed! it was beautiful that all she wanted was him. Loved it!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
Khushi4Arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😍 This was just soo sweet πŸ˜

Seee... You've partially answered the most debated Question... "WHAT WOMEN WANTS?" 

Awesome perception, well written and totally heart warming...
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
queenie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Before I read this, cue teenage napstermonster fangirl:

OMIGOD NAVIN YOU WROTE A ONESHOT!! NOW WHEN PEOPLE ASK YOU FOR AN INDEX, AND MORE OF YOUR WORKS, you have this! 

I'm so excited to read it!
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Awww! Loved it!

It was so cute and everuone's exasperation was hilarious! Great job! :)
JalebiJane thumbnail
So heartwarming. Feeling such bliss.
Loved seeing this Arnav--a man who will move mountains for Khushi.

The best part was the end where everyone is relieved that Khushi is home. Now maybe they can all return to normal life. 

Your writing skills are excellent. Am pleased you followed the impulse to write -Homecoming-.

queenie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think I want to cry...ah this was so beautiful

You incorporated humor so perfectly into this - that line about Anjali's thaali and Arnav having an extra one and him going insane and driving everyone crazy. The bits about the servants thinking Arnav was a genie, showing up randomly. Ugh this was brilliantly written - everything about it - Nani's reaction, Arnav being so vulnerable underneath it all, seeking love through grand gestures and material possessions, only for Khushi to give it freely

Now I want an ASR so badly lol 
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome!!! Brought a smile to my face and joy to my heart!!!

Thank you so much!!!
Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Oh this is wonderful so cute and the build-up was so well constructed! Shubho Noboborsho to you too btw!!!