wow lovely update!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

thnxx for ur lovely comment chandini๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sweet_neetu thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thnx dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sweet_neetu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukusnavnit

awesome update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ pia is now suspecting abhay and now her detectivegiri starts. waiting for mishas arrival her entry in raichand mansion is really going to be fun and she may also suspect abhay as akash.waiting for ur next updat. ๐Ÿ˜

thnx for ur lovely comment๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i m glad u liked it
pia detective avtar back again
misha will bring fun

sweet_neetu thumbnail
sweet_neetu thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

awesome update.So Pia saw Abhay's inhuman act.I loved the way Pia told abt Akash.Hope Abhay also confess his luv 4 pia jst lke her.Mish=Dhaamal.I m sure ab kuch fun hoga.plzz cont...๐Ÿ˜ณ

thnx for liking it

sweet_neetu thumbnail

Originally posted by: koli97

superb...mindblowing...just love it neetu...wait 4 nxt update...๐Ÿ˜Š

i m glad u liked it mishti
sweet_neetu thumbnail

Chapter 15

Pia rushed for the airport to receive her sister. Her eyes are searching for her. When she spotted her fighting with American, she came in between the boy and her sister to stop the fight.

'mish when you learn to behave' pia

'I have two civilized sisters, someone has to be crazy in family' misha

They had sisterly hug. They have missed each other so much. Pia needed her sister the most with turmoil she is going through. She is pleased to her bratty sister.

'Let's go mish' pia

'yup, I am so excited to meet abhay' misha

Pia didn't respond on the mention of his name. Misha smelled something fishy.

'What happened' misha

'Nothing, I don't want to talk about super rich spoilt arrogant brat abhay raichand'

'mr has done something. He is woken up dormant volcano. Abhay raichand watch out' misha

'Please mish, i don't want to waste my precious time  talking about him'

'Ok I won't' misha

AT R VILLA, Sanfransico

The raichands are shouting at abhay as pia is missing for 40 minutes. There is no news of her. Abhay appears shattered thinking that she is scared of his identity.

'little bro, we need answer what happened yesterday. I order from your creator' Sid

'Neil appeared suddenly he pounced upon me. I had transform into vampiric form for pushing him away. i guess pia saw it'

'arghhh this neil, we have to talk to jeh about it' sid

'Actually pia...hmm...pia confessed her love for me' abhay complete in one go.

'Really bro...wow...'alisha

'Than what the problem son. you should be happy...wait you refused isn't' haseena

'i had made myself clear to her that don't except anything beyond friendship 'abhay

'How brave little bro, running away from your feeling' alisha

'abhay don't you get it ,she sees akash in you' metz

A beautifully flowery fragrance reaches him. Abhay gloomy face lit up. Abhay eyes is set door. Finally he spots her entering the villa. He rushes towards her and embrace her in his arms. Pia is angry so she jerks him off.

Pia fuming' don't you dare touch me raichand'

The raichands are delighted to see her back in villa. Their eyes went to girl which short curly unkempt hairs standing besides pia. Misha is frozen and numb to see exact replica of akash before her eyes. She is not finding to speak up.

'pia why did leave without informing, we were worried' abhay

'I told yesterday only my sister is arriving. You are too busy on yourself to think about others' pia

'Dude, you have woken dormant volcano. She has really bad anger. You are so dead' misha

'You are misha' abhay

'yes, you are abhay' misha

'yes,I am abhay raichand' abhay

Next moment, Misha is shocked her eyes went big. She is standing with mouth wide open. She is constantly looking at pia first and then metz. she is standing like statue.

' I am so tired that i am seeing two pia.i need to rest' misha. metz came forward and pinched misha

'You are real' misha

'yes i am real, i am maithali raichand, siddarth raichand's wife' metz

' pia i hope this no more shock. Otherwise i will have heart attack' misha

'Nothing more lady' abhay

Pia introduced misha to raichands. Before pia could her to kabir. He introduced himself to misha

'Hey gorgeous, i am kabir raichand'

'You are flirting with wrong person. i stay away thousand miles from love bug' misha

'misha has arrived from long journey, she needs rest' haseena

They are moving towards pia room. She stopped in midway said' siddarth it has 5 days i am here. We haven't yet discussion on business deal.i am fine now. i am coming to office today' pia

'i take you' abhay

pia ignored abhay said' siddarth can i go along with you n metz. if you don't have any problem'

' sure,you can'sid

' great i better get ready' pia

'honey i am not coming to office,you go with her'metz

'ok hon'sid

Pia proceeded to get ready for office.Abhay is standing confused on her behavior.

'bro you deserve it.what did you throught she will still be sweet after arrogance' alisha.

Sid is waiting for abhay arrived said' bro i am also coming with you'

sid smirked said'i know why. why metz opted out'

'i have seen her this angry.i need to put lot of effort 'abhay

'that you should have throught before doing it' sid

abhay and sid are sitted in car waiting for pia.

AT Mumbai

Angad and Ruhi after many efforts has manage to find his residence. They are heading to reach malhtora residence. As soon as they reach malthora resience,they are disappointed to find it locked. They enquired about them from neighbour. This house is looked after by dobrials.These two families were really close to each other. So their only hope is dobrials.

At R villa,sanfransico

The moment she stepped out of r villa,she is furious to find abhay on a sitted next to sid. she silently sat in the car.sid drove to raichand corporation. Pia avoided even look at him. she often talked to sid about the deal. abhay intervened between the talks but she didnt pay head.it made him determined to talk to her. They reached raichand industries.Misha is having blast of time with alisha.In few minutes, they had developed a wonderful rapport. They are having time of lives. After sometime,she roaming in the villa. when she bumped into kabir and held her to save her from falling.kabir is looking at her. misha jerked off his hands from herself.

'you are flirting again' misha

'i had saved you from falling rather than apologizing. you are picking up fight'kabir

'i didn't say to save me.i am not coy girl needed to saved by boys. get that straight in your head'misha

' ok i remember that 'in mind'she said pia is volcano..she is erupting volanco'

Misha snapped her fingers said' get out of your dreamyland' misha

'Why you are always ready to pick fights' kabir

'they are crazy guy 'mishha

'you are too much' kabir

'Pia is right this is crazy family' misha

'hahhahaha...stop using others name..you think that way..She is sweet person. Not like you who is always ready to trigger to a fight'kabir

'Abhay is screwing up my pia mind n you are doing same with me'misha

' Don't drag him into our fight. This family never hears a word against him. you remember it clearly'

They realize that there are fighting over nothing.

'sorry' both in unison

'we are protective and worried about abhay' kabir

'me too about pia'misha

At raichand industries

Pia moved to sid cabin along with abhay.They are conservation related to deal. All the time,abhay is trying to strike a conservation with her.But she not did not pay attention for a single momment. she engrossed herself in work. He is furious over her ignoring. He dedided to confront her after meeting. so after every passing minute,he became restless, he relayed a telepathic to sid for leaving him alone with her for few minutes.Sid left the room making some excuse to leave them alone in cabin. there is awkward silence in cabin.Abhay could take in the silence spoke 'what is your problem pia'

'you are all my problem.i regret the time i decided to be friends with you. A person who have no care for others feeling. i am better to do my work than wasting my precious time on someone who doesnt care'pia

'you are one who said i will not force relation on me.you are happy being friends. What you doing now' abhay

'i meant each word i said.you ignored me after what happened behaving like stranger' pia

'what do except after that'abhay

'it is useless talking to you'pia

Her words is hitting his dead heart.she is regretting the beautiful moment with him.he is feeling so much pain more than what he felt in all these years away from her.Pia turned to leave but he held her.He pulled her closer to him.They could feel their breath over each other skin.he stroked her hair and went near ear seductively said' Do you really regret that beautiful time'

she feeling nice to be in his arms but it is not right time.she jerked him off'try your trick on stupid bimbo.it is not going to work on me raichand'pia.

She moved out of cabin and make some call.she moved back to cabin with sid.They have finalised it. she went back to R villa.

At R villa, sanfransico

In the evening, when sid and abhay came back home. Their family members had sadness written over their faces. On enquiring, abhay is shocked to hear that pia has all of sudden has decided to go back to india. He is cursed himself for pushing her too much that she has decided to leave. His dead heart is pained at the thought he will see her leave. he never wished her departure on this bitter note.As the departure is approaching, his heart is sinking. The flight is due in some hours. Pia and misha is ready to leave. She thanked the entire family for being wonderful host. she will always remember them. She is biding final goodbye to family. she decided to speak to abhay for last They moved few steps away. She said 'abhay i see akash in you because of it fell for you.no matter what i cant stop loving you. When i hear you,see you,i feel him.i cant bear your arrogance. you don't think it beyond frienship. it is better to end it.it is last to you seeing me.i wont be touch with you. But still thank you that beautiful day. good bye' pia

she moved towards the car to leave For airport. The raichand also sad on seeing her leave forever. they could see his dull face and teary eyes.They could see happiness going out of his life with her. They wished some miracle to happen that could her for leaving USA.

Abhay went to drop her to the airport. He is standing numb, the each step she is taking towards the airport gate. it make his heart like someone has stabbed her heart. abhay without thinking, he pulled her closer to him and crushed his mouth against her rosy lips. he poured his entire love and emotions into passionate kiss. Misha's eyes are pop out of their socket on his action. She for first few moment, she didn't respond to it but soon she melted and gave in. they are hungrily savoring each other mouths. He broke the kiss said' i love you..i love you a lot...please never say that i will able to see you again..'

'i love you abhay' pia

Pia had tears in his eyes to those magical words from him. They are embraced each in their arms feeling complete today

The chapter 15 has been updated .hope i didnt disappointed you...plz hit like and post comment...

Edited by sweet_neetu - 11 years ago
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
abhay finally confessed ๐Ÿ˜

mishka were amazing๐Ÿคช

continue soon n thnx 4 d pm:)
TeDylove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow again lovely update..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail