Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_neetu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rashi.rose

Wowww... AWESOME ff:-):-)... Please PM me when u update dear:-):-) I JUS LOVED IT:-):-):-)

so glad that u liked it...thnxx for valuable comment..
Sure will pm u..
barki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
like it  Continue soon and add me in ur pm list
sweet_neetu thumbnail

Originally posted by: barki

like it  Continue soon and add me in ur pm list

thnxx u..sure
sweet_neetu thumbnail
THNXX FRIENDS FOR ALL LIKING IT..HERE MY FIRST UPDATE AS IT IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT.PLZZ FORGIVE MY MISTAKES..

Chapter 1

At DOBRAIL MANSION, MUMBAI

A Beautiful girl with curly black hairs is sweating while vision of watching a young man falling from cliff and screams out loud in fear. Her mother sleeping in next room rushes to her daughter's room and immediately hugs her and caressing her back trying to ease down her daughter pain-came down pia. Pia-mom i shouldn't have called him there, it is my fault Madhu-stop blaming yourself for his death, it wasn't your fault

My morning began with screams and mom rushing towards trying to calm me down for last four years. It was the day changed my life forever. As the tears are rolling down her cheeks remembering the day when she lost the special person of her life, her love it was supposed to be special day when she decided to move ahead in relationship and settled down with her love. But least, she knew that destiny had some cruel plans regarding her life. The least she expected that her destiny will ruin her happiest moment will turn out to be the biggest nightmare which will rock her life for coming years.

Madhu returns to her room and talks to her husband regarding pia-arnab I am really worried about pia. It has been four years since he is gone, she is not ready to move on ahead.

Arnab-yes madhu.pia needs to move ahead in her life.we are trying to make our best her forget it and make her understand that it wasn't her fault.

Madhu-she pretends that she is happy. Some years back this house used to be full of laughter, lively, Chirpy and full of life pia is lost with his death.all are our effort to make her smile is in vain.she has drowned herself in work forgetting that the beautiful world exists beyond office.

Arnab-you are right madhu, she needs change, may be away from mumbai would help her. We need to bring lively pia back.

Pia in her room is still lost in thoughts, when misha enters her room try to snap out pia from thoughts and tries to cheer her- come back to earth, miss lost head. I didn't know that the guy has left such impression that you are already lost his thoughts.

Pia-stop it mish. It is nothing like that.

Misha-miss lost head,get ready for sister's day out. Just three of us shopping, movie, my favorite clubbing

Pia-do u know anything except spending money.

Misha-Oh come on my sisters and dad is earning so much. There has to someone to spend that money, miss lost head.

Pia-mish.stop calling me by that. I don't have free time for movie etc.i have an important meeting to attend and I can't efford to miss it.

Misha-Oh come on if birdie too works with you. If she can spare a day for outing with her sisters, you can also do it. Now stop making excuses and get ready

Pia- no mish,I told you. It is really important deal.i have worked hard for it

Misha yells at top voice-Birdie!!Birdie!!Birdie!!

On the hearing her bratty sister voice, Panchi enters the pia's room-why are you shouting like this, mish you gave me a heart attack.

Misha-sorry birdie, look miss lost head his spoiling our plan. As if she didn't work today, the economy would crash down

Pia-very funny mish ;)

Misha-stop being spoiler, we are asking to meet a boy like dad. It is simple sisterly outing that all we want.

Panchi- I agree with mish this time. I know it is good to give an importance to work. But there is beautiful world outside our home and office. Just forget about office for a day and enjoy with us.

Pia-it is important panchi.

Panchi-I m not listening to you pia.you are going and that is final. Staff will handle your meeting for today.

Pia-it is important deal the company people wants talk directly to owners. Otherwise I would have agreed.

Panchi-pia I m your elder sister. You can't trick me. No more argue you are going.pia do u remmember last time we went out.

Pia-ok panchi, I join u and misha after meeting.

Misha-no work pia, just masti with sisters.

Pia-this is my condition. Let me attend this meeting. I promise to spend a day with u n panchi.

Misha-agreed and don't u dare back out like other times miss lost head.

Pia with irrirated look towards misha-next time u call by this name.i will cancel my plans.

Panchi- mish

Misha-ok miss lost head rushes out of room in seconds and collides with madhu.

Madhu-when will u grow up mish. mom plan sucessful,pia agreed says misha.

AT R Vila, U.S.A

A Huge royal mansion R VILLA in California, is preparing to hold biggest party witnessed by city due this week. The Raichands youngest son Abhay raichand 25 th birthday bash. Raichands are all set to make it very unforgettable day for him.

A Male voice-I want this car that day itself, take as much as money u want, but on that morning I want this car standing outside R villa,u get it. 'Calm down sid' a lady dressed in elegant black dress is moves towards sid.

'Mom I want to gift this car to abhay on this birthday,they are hell bent to destroy my plans.i m ready to pay any amount for it cause I know seeing this car would bring smile on abhay face'- says sid.

'Don't worry son,u have few days for it' said haseena. 'You know mom he wishes to have it. There is nothing in this world when he says I wish. After all. He is a Raichand'.

'yes you are right bro'said kabir and alisha in unision. 'my little bro 25 birthday has to be special' said kabir. 'I m planing a arrange a date for him and surely myself too.this time he won't to be ablle to run away from his party' said kabir

'kabir can u think beyond girls plz' said alisha. 'sis u already have your special person jeh. I don't have remember sis' said kabir.

'Guys we have a party to plan,so stop fighting abhay will hear' said sid

'Don't panic.jeh has put silent spell over it' says alisha

where is abhay

plz leave ur valuable comment and hit like..

Edited by sweet_neetu - 12 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res--
---edited---
wow! Me first!! 😊
great update neetu!!! 👏
lovd d raichands already!!! Nd lovd their bonding! 😊
it seems abhay is in sum pain!! Want to knw wats d reasn? :((
um..pia is in pain too 4 so many years..bt y? The man whom she lovd nd whm she cudnt save was it abhay??
Wow!! Raichand's party!! Cnt wait...wonder wen wil abhiya meet ??!!!
Plz cntinue soon..m eager to knw mre..
Thnx 4 the pm..nd tk..cre..😳

-InduEdited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update!!!
thanx for the pm! 

Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesum updt...loved raichands caring 4 abhay😍feeling bad 4 pia..waiting 4 abhiya meeting..😛thnx 4 d pm n continue soon Edited by abhiya_pkyek - 12 years ago
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update yaar.
Loved it to the core.
I felt sad for piya.
waiting for abhiya first meeting.
U are a awesome writer.
thanks for the pm.
continue soon.Edited by Rmuk - 12 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3