Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
AWESOME UPDATE.But y Abhay love kate so much?I can clearly c she is jst after his money & fame.And wht actually happened b/w abhay & risa?And wht haseena wnts 2 talk wid Abhay?Plzz cont.πŸ˜†
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really loving this story plz update soon
thanks for the pm
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It was a lovely update Indu. Caught up with Tora's previous update as well. So sorry for the late reply guys  I have been very busy lately with office work. U guys rock πŸ‘πŸΌ It takes a lot to portray the raw human emotions n u guys have done a brilliant job πŸ‘ I so hate that b****y Kate 😑 Arghhh Y cant Abhay throw her out of his life already? He lost both his sis n best friend just coz of one idiotic woman 😑 Anik on the other hand is very sweet. He is the quintessential sweet guy any gal would love to have in their life but I dont want him to come between Abhiya 😭 I am sure Abhiya will agree to do the movie together πŸ˜‰ n hope this bridges their gap n Anik n Kate r out of their lives for good n Abhiya get together 😳 

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: abhiora

ress!!!
…edited…
accha update bhalo holeo baje blte hbe??:-((i lyk da way anik's charcter is cuming out...bt argh...y does abhay act lyk a slave to kate???!!!!!giving both his credit cards,honestly!!!!and i wish abhay stops giving kate so much importance...pia-anik's relation is sweet nd those photos nd old memories were well describd...pain mixed with nostalgia...hm overal..gud work!!!boring kano lagbe??

thanks a lot dear πŸ€—
bt i'm nt satisfid!!
Yaa..ryt nw abhay's behavng lyk an idiot,true!! Bt he gave hs cc's cz he is tht kinda boy who dsnt bother spending money!! And also he wntd to get rid of kate's cmts,so he just did wat wud keep hr mouth shut!! πŸ˜‰
And glad u lykd it!! 😊

Originally posted by: ashu1909

anik is such a nice guy.what is matter with abhay ❓ .kate 😑 .abhay getting jelous was nice hope he soon realise he love piya..

yep! He is!! Abhay will realise bt nt so soon! It will tak tym fr hm to recognise,true love!!

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

<font color="#ff0000" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">AWESOME UPDATE.But y Abhay love kate so much?I can clearly c she is jst after his money & fame.And wht actually happened b/w abhay & risa?And wht haseena wnts 2 talk wid Abhay?Plzz cont.πŸ˜†</font>

thanks shrish..😊
haha..actualy abhay stil dsnt knw,whm he lovs n whm nt!! He's confusd nw!! It wil tak a lot of tym befr he truly realses hs true love!! The othr answrs,u wil get to knw slowly! Bt u hv to wait fr tht! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

thanks rumki!! Glad you lykd it!!

Originally posted by: Alicia2001

wow great story plz update soon
I'm really loving this story plz update soon
thanks for the pm

thanks alicia! Yep!wil update asap!!

Originally posted by: mandy1024

It was a lovely update Indu. Caught up with Tora's previous update as well. So sorry for the late reply guys I have been very busy lately with office work. U guys rock πŸ‘πŸΌ It takes a lot to portray the raw human emotions n u guys have done a brilliant job πŸ‘ I so hate that b****y Kate 😑 Arghhh Y cant Abhay throw her out of his life already? He lost both his sis n best friend just coz of one idiotic woman 😑 Anik on the other hand is very sweet. He is the quintessential sweet guy any gal would love to have in their life but I dont want him to come between Abhiya 😭 I am sure Abhiya will agree to do the movie together πŸ˜‰ n hope this bridges their gap n Anik n Kate r out of their lives for good n Abhiya get together 😳

thanks a lot mansa.. πŸ€—
glad you lykd it!! 😳 its apsolutly k! No worries dear!! 😊
Once he realises the truth,then abhay wil tak bck watevr he hs lost!! He is nt a guy who wud nly mourn!! Just wait n watch!πŸ˜‰
arey dnt worry!its abhay's story aftrall !so no mattr wat, abhiya wil find their way to eachothr! 😊 Bt it wil tak tym! :(Edited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
kate is so mean but anik seems to be a nice guy. hope he remains nice throughout.