cont soon

thanks for the pm

glad u enjoyed it pari:-)vl cntnu asap
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow Indu and Tora  lovely updates
 i just caught up sorry for late reply
i hope abhay realises kate's truth soon and hope to see abhiya together soon.
loved it
my wonderful writers i love it
thanks a ton for the pms
and sorry for late reply.
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

Wow Indu and Tora lovely updates
i just caught up sorry for late reply
i hope abhay realises kate's truth soon and hope to see abhiya together soon.
loved it
my wonderful writers i love it
thanks a ton for the pms
and sorry for late reply.

thanx shivy!!aww no probs:-)u commentd that means a lot:-)abhay's realisation will take sum tym...
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER-5

GOOD OLD MEMORIES

(WRITTEN BY LOST_IN_LOVE AKA INDU)

Abhay and Pia both looked at each other.Pia shifted her gaze and looked back at Adhir  bhai helplessly! Pia was about to say something but bhay ,interrupting her,suddenly noticing the man,beside her, said, 'hello Mr.Aniket! how r ? meeting you after quite a long time!!'' 'I am fine.thank you!', replied anik with a warm smile on his face. 'pia you'r  really lucky to have a man like aniket!'. 'A perfect gentleman indeed!', said bhay looking at pia! Pia smiled. but anik protested,saying, 'no adhir bhay,not pia, its me! I'm lucky to have such a lovely  person like pia  in my life! She is my princess!', and he looked at pia,lovingly.his eyes full of respect for her.! though Pia felt a little embarrased but  this time she gave a genuine smile,taking a quick glance at abhay in between. she knew very well,whatever anik said was not fake! his every word was genuine coming straight from his heart. Aniket's love filled words and pia's  smile didn't go well with abhay!! His jaw tightened! And if anyone would have looked at him then they would have surely noticed the beautiful blue eyes burning with rage bt with a tint of sadness in them! Bhay just smiled and then looking at both abhay and pia, he  said, 'okk  abhay n pia , both of you take your time n decide but I d'nt want to hear no. okk?'.. 'ok then, I  got to make an important call. see you guys later.'  'and pia',he said before leaving, 'take ample rest ok? I know you'r  not keeping well these days!! So before the movie kicks off, take a break n  relax as much as you can!!', saying this bhai left..leaving a confused pia behind!

Abhay stood still,a bit composed  now!! but instead of confusion unlike pia, there was doubt n uncertainty on his face,not knowing what future holds for them! he looked back at pia with a worried face,suddenly realising what bhai had said.. 'pia is nt well! And I didn't know!! Sure,she is looking pale! Damn! how could I not notice it?!! Thought abhay! 'risa says it right! i have become blind!!''

For a second there was complete silence.then breaking the silence aniket said pia to wait and left to get his car from the parking lot..

Kate who was silent till now,moved beside abhay and eyeing pia,gritting her teeth she said, 'she is a big melodrama!!  Innocent!! my foot!! Nothing else but a b****y good actress! baby, 'm sure you r'nt going to do this movie!!', She said confidently and looked at abhay. Abhay who was deeply in thought till now ,looked at kate. he was irritated and  said.. 'who told you..i...', but  before he could complete his sentence,the cell on kate's hand beeped! almost jumping on her feet, suddenly forgetting everything, she said excitedly '.'oh.dear,I forgot! I have to rush now!'. Abhay frowned watching her sudden change and asked..'why?where??' '' to make your princess(pointing at herself)more beautiful baby!'. 'but from what I can see,you have already applied  large amount of makeup!!! Is'nt that enough!' said abhay with pure shock! 'aww.baby! comeon,you'r  so innocent!!m talking abt dresses!', 'have you forgot, we have a party to attened on Saturday? and I can't go like this!!', 'afterall,  'm abhay raichand's gf!!'. 'But just two days back you bought dresses worth 50lakhs!! I thought we are done with the shopping!!' Said abhay,surprised!! ' Ohh..baby..yes we did!!', 'and both the dress you gave were lovely!! But I have already wore it yesterday!! And you know na sweetu..i dnt repeat dresses!!'  'Okk..fine!'..said abhay..rolling his eyes..'you go.i have to finish my photoshoot !'. but kate didn't move. Instead she stretched her hand forward. 'what now?'asked abhay,questioningly.. 'your credit card abhay!'. Without wasting a single moment,Abhay took out two cards from his pocket and handed them to her.Giving abhay a kiss on his cheek kate left with a big smile on her face!

Pia was not feeling well..too much work n then all this unwanted consequences were taking a toll on her health..she didn't pay any attention to abhay or his psycho gf,kate!! She didn't have the slightest  intention in watching her drama!! suddenly pia felt dizzy and her head started spinning. she tried to hold the chair beside her for support but her grip wasn't  firm enough and she was about to hit her head, when a pair of strong hands held her firmly. sensing a familiar touch,pia slowly opened her eyes and saw abhay,standing beside her, holding her by her waist..they stared at eachother for few moments,then pia jerked his hand away and held the door for support.. 'pia you d'nt look good!'.. 'plzz let me help you! come sit here!', said abhay politely,ignoring her protest. 'No!! plzz leave me alone.' 'i dnt need your help!!',snapped pia.her voice firm...'you might get hurt!', 'plzz..pia.. listen to me..!!'  'take your hands off me, Mr.Raichand!', 'and dnt you dare touch me!' 'I can take care of myself! 'm nt your catty! I'm nt a Barbie doll !!'  'and you'r talking about hurting myself?? Huhh'even if I did get hurt, compared to the pain you gave me,it will b nothing!!''

'I know..pia..i..believe me..i..just''abhay  stammered, but before  he could say further, aniket entered. The moment he saw pia he sensed,something was wrong and her face showed,she wsnt  well.so without wasting a second, or uttering a single word,he held pia gently by her arm,supporting her and slowly they walked out of the room.while leaving pia looked back at abhay,her eyes full of pain!..his deep blue eyes conveyed the same emotion but with a sign of guilt in them!

Anik was driving the car,and pia was sitting beside him.her eyes seemed lost..finally anik said,'pia plzz forget whatever happened!' ' ignore her.you know, she loves hurting people! its her trait!' pia looked at him, 'I'm okk. anik.plzz dnt worry!! Pia dobrial dsnt get upset with such petty issues!',said pia with a faint smile. ' Okk, i got it miss headstrong' ,replied anik,with a big smile.pia smiled back..

'Anik,lets go for the dinner today. you were asking for a long time, but I couldn't make it due to my tight schedule.bt I hav gt a break now.so lets make it now!'  'I did love to,but no.pia not now.you need rest. i'm here now.so,we can go anytime!'.. 'Its okk.anik.. i'''. 'no..means..no'..,said he interrupting her. 'i know you'r saying this for me. But plz, pia you dnt need to! I just want you to b happy n nothing else matters to me! But for that you have to take care of yourself.'  'so just relax and no more arguments. 'okk.fine!as you wish, Mr.Anik!', she replied smiling.soon the car reached infront of pia's banglow. she bid good bye to anik and went inside.

Pia took a shower and changed her clothes. Then she sat beside the window, facing the sea..her pain easing slowly watching the waves hitting the shore'her life was like those waves.thought pia..sometimes bringing happiness and sometimes pain,and snatching  away every joy, she had..she sighed..

The loud noice of her cell phone, brought pia back to reality.she picked up the phone and the name on the screen made her happy instantly.she received the call, without wasting a second. and shouted, 'ri!!..where are you?when are you coming back? and how r u?' ''hold on, hold on,sis!..take a breath,i will answer all your questions'..'first, 'm in florida right now! Will b back as soon as i finish my work. and the last one- 'm perfectly fine!! Is it okk now?' All this while pia was smilling like a small child,who has got the most beautiful surprise.. 'and now will you tell me dear sis?how r u?'.. 'm fine too!',replied pia,trying to hide the sadness in her voice,though knowing well,it wont work!..

'I am sure, you are! Pia you are a matured person! So I wont give you any lecture on life or its philosophy!'.  'I know my sister is brave and strong enough to face and tackle any problem, however big it might b!,said ria,confidently.. 'Yes,ri,I will!..you,dnt worry..and come back soon!!', said pia.there was a moments silence.then ria spoke, 'I will try to b back soon,you take care sweetheart'.. 'i have to leave for an important meeting now,but,once I'm free ,will call you back..ok?'.. 'ok..ri..bye'' 'bye'..pia ended the call.. 'ri,you know me very well ! I am so lucky to have a sister like you! dnt worry.i can and I will pull it off!! Your sister wnt fail!..she muttered.

After the photoshoot,which took a couple of hours,abhay  collected his belongings, packed his bag and left for home.he drove his cadilac 16 as fast as he can.

The car stopped infront of a big mansion.abhay stepped out and handling the keys to  the security boy,he ran inside. As soon as he entered his room,abhay threw himself on bed.he was hell tired!! Abhay called joseph,his personal servant and instructed him to not let anybody  disturb him. He,then  closed his eyes and started thinking about  the events that took place earlier in the morning.that one sentence of anik,  'she is my princess', was revolving around  in his mind,making him restless.he kept on fighting with his own mind,trying every possible way to control it. And in his struggle, he didn't realise when he fell asleep. It was almost night when he finally woke up.

Realising he was in the same clothes since morning,abhay went to take a shower.then he changed his clothes and was about to sit on his bed when a thought came into his mind and he got up  and went outside.he came and stood infront of a large room.he unlocked the door using the key,he had with him, and entered. Switching on the light ,he looked at the wall. The walls of the entire room was covered with his pictures from childhood till  now.

Abhay walked towards the wall.a lovely smile crept on his face.a girl and a boy,both standing in their garden,hugging each other,the girl pulling his cheek and the boy smiling. the girl was none other than 'risa raichand'.his adorable sister.abhay left a deep sigh, thinking,how close they used to b! his little sister,whom he loved and still do,more than anything,now dnt even bother to look at his face! How things change! It kills everytime he sees,risa avoiding her. Be it his birthday,last weeks party or any other!  'i know riss,I know the reason, y we r apart!'  'But believe me,sis, I cnt do anything!plz dnt force me to choose any1 among you! i cnt leave kate!plzz try to understand! You both r equally important to me!'. his eyes bacame moist.he slowly turned and walked towards the opposite wall.

A beautiful  girl with curly hair, was holding him,and the boy giving a big smile..the beautiful memories came back.it was a summer day and abhay had to wear the white shirt pia gifted him on his 21st birthday. He still remembers what pia had said, 'abhay you look awesome in this shirt!'. 

'oh yaa,offcourse I do! I had to! its ur fav8 color, afterall!'he had said  jokingly! 'oh comeon abhay,dnt u know?white resembles purity,truth and''  'okk, okk! I got it! Plzz pia,dnt start with your White lecture again!!'  'Okey,fine! I wnt give any lecture.but  do you know,white is a color that doesn't suit everybody or just anybody?!! But my dear charmer,you look awesum in it!'  'Nope! Nt I,bt your white becomes cool.. whenever your charmer wears it!! Got that,my marshmellow?!' ,he had said winking at pia. And they both had laughed..

Those days were distant memories now,that can never return! Abhay sighed and moved his hands towards the picture and touched her face,tenderly, with his fingers..

But before he could cherish some more memories,his phone started ringing. abhay got startled,and came back to reality. He saw,it was his mom calling. he picked the phone instantly. 'hii mom'how..'' but before he had even finished, hassena said , 'abhay,I want to meet u.i came to your room but you wasn't  there.so I had to call u!' , her voice sounded solemn.  'mom,y didn't  you just call me? Infact I was going to meet you today!'  'tell me,how am I supposed to know son,that a boy who havnt had time to meet his mother for more than 2 weeks even for one minute,would suddenly think of meeting me??!!' At this abhay could say nothing more.he was feeling guilty!! It was the truth afterall! Haseena spoke again, 'abhay,I had something very important to say to u!! we need to talk! Things cant go on like this!'  Her voice was calm but firm. At this he replied quickly, 'ok,mom,I am coming!' ..ending the call he wondered what was so urgent that mom wants him to meet and that too at this time??!! he looked at the watch.its 11 o'clock!!

NOTE; GUYS HERE I END THIS CHAPTER. I KNOW IT'S LONG AND MIGHT B  BORING TOO! I TRIED MY BEST.SORRY IF I HAVE DISSAPOINTED YOU ALL!! 

P.S. PLZZ PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON IF YOU LIKE AND GIVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS,AS YOUR COMMENTS MEAN A LOT TO US. πŸ˜³

Edited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ress!!!
…edited…
accha update bhalo holeo baje blte hbe??:-((i lyk da way anik's charcter is cuming out...bt argh...y does abhay act lyk a slave to kate???!!!!!giving both his credit cards,honestly!!!!and i wish abhay stops giving kate so much importance...pia-anik's relation is sweet nd those photos nd old memories were well describd...pain mixed with nostalgia...hm overal..gud work!!!boring kano lagbe??Edited by abhiora - 12 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it!
Aniket is a sweet heart! he really loves Pia!

Kate as usual πŸ€¬! i think woh sirf Abhay ko uske peso ke liye date kar rahi hai!!
Edited by abhiya0006 - 12 years ago
bubble_ thumbnail

😊..Lovely update Indu...πŸ‘

Everyone's feelings were shown perfectly...😊
Why can't Abhay just accept his feelings for piya..??😑
and this Kate is a perfect example of a bimbo...🀒
and Aniket is such a sweet and adorable person..😳..He really loves Pia..But d sad part for him is that pia doesn't really love him...
I hope Haseena is able to put some sense into Abhay's head....
...continue soon ..πŸ˜ƒ..and thanks for d pm...
Edited by qwerty-sonu - 12 years ago
hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Very beautiful update indu blkul borng ni ti
ahh kate she is so irritatng ,abhay jhelta kaise h
anik is so sweet nd carng
u describd deir emotns nd pain very well
cntinue soon Edited by hema_rawat - 12 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
guys...chapter updated on pg-42 πŸ˜³
rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
anik is such a nice guy.what is matter with abhay ❓ .kate 😑 .abhay getting jelous was nice hope he soon realise he love piya..