Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Meenaaa πŸ˜† What's up chica, how many shoe stores did ya raid so far?πŸ˜†
^^i bought four pairs of pumpss.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lemme see if they are on the Macys website otherwise i'll post the pictures i took.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  i went shoe crazy today..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Yea, I am not surprised...cats aren't everyone's cuppa tea πŸ˜† But I love dogs too. I am at my parents house right now and the dog is sleeping on my bed and snoring real loud. I love her, she is a cutie. She always follows me around every minute whenever I come here...πŸ˜†

I am mostly scared of big black cats, when they purr I feel like he/she is going to attack meπŸ˜†. What breed is your dog?

Originally posted by: Meena1

^^i bought four pairs of pumpss.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lemme see if they are on the Macys website otherwise i'll post the pictures i took.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  i went shoe crazy today..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I knew it!πŸ˜† Nice ! Show them to me! I can always drool over shoes!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Sheldon: She's a pitbull but a total sweetie. She adores me and likewise. She sleeps on the foot of my bed when ever I am over at my parent's house. πŸ˜†
so i got these in the black and a full nude color.. they dont have it online..  OMG, they are soo freaking comfortable.. i can jog these.. πŸ˜† i think i'll wear them for a walk we are doing for heart disease .. πŸ˜†

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/calvin-klein-shoes-kail-pumps?ID=531862&cm_mmc=Google_Feed_pla_pe-_-adtype-pla-_-target-19586772875-_-kw-&gclid=CPDvjayhs68CFWkQNAod0TlUjg

I got these.. dont' ask me why.. i already had two hot pinks.. but yoo these are sexy as hell..

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/marc-fisher-shoes-tumble-pumps-a-macys-exclusive?ID=625444&CategoryID=26481#fn=sp%3D1%26spc%3D842%26ruleId%3D64%26slotId%3Drec%28%29

last but not least, i got these for a wedding i am going to tomorrow night....

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/marc-fisher-shoes-tumble-pumps-a-macys-exclusive?ID=625445&cm_mmc=Google_Feed_pla_pe-_-adtype-pla-_-target-19586772875-_-kw-&gclid=CKHop7-is68CFUQTNAodmXAAkQ

and yes, i do buy the same style in different colors.. πŸ˜†

I totally heart that glittered pumps Meena! They are hot! You'll look fab at the wedding!πŸ₯³The black one is really cute too...the heels look glamorous yet comfy! Nice pick!
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
erotic what kind of name is this-->Men in chains and leather wanted? what do you want to do with men in chains and leather wanted.
@Dex: Is she pure or mixed breed? I had couple of different dogs back home Doberman, Lab, Alsatian and Pomeranian loved them all. 

Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

I left work 5:30 PM sharp 😳

wow thats an achievementπŸ˜†
Weird I can't see any of the shoes on Macy's πŸ˜• (pictures)