Bollywood CC 64: Men in chains and leather wanted - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ‘  I had an amazing Thai food dinner after sweating it out at the gym.  I love being on vacation.  πŸ˜‰  It is good for the senses.  Where is Girly Girly?  πŸ˜²

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Yea those glitter pumps on you will definitely knock the socks off men. They're totally hot. I'm sure you'll look amazing in them. Peep toes are awesome...can never have too many of those. πŸ˜†Oh I love that shade of navy! Was that also at Macy's? Did you try it? Was it comfortable?

of course, i tried them on, i can't remember what brand they were.. but YES, they were comfortable...!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i had a cute sales guy.. i had him bring all the shoes.. i tried on a like 10-15 pairs..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so i felt guilty and ended up buying 4 pairs..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

those were all at macys..

Originally posted by: chalaakomaasi

I know sista ...shoes are paradise for me tooπŸ˜ƒ

I keep buying them but never get to wear them

Hey Ritsy, like Thai food?  πŸ€—  I feel like a erotic RAJA right now.  πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: chalaakomaasi

I know sista ...shoes are paradise for me tooπŸ˜ƒ

I keep buying them but never get to wear them

how come..? i wear pumps over the weekend too.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ppl think i am crazy.. i wore heels to six flags.. i got screamed at..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i was forced to wear a friends chappals..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Meena1

of course, i tried them on, i can't remember what brand they were.. but YES, they were comfortable...!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i had a cute sales guy.. i had him bring all the shoes.. i tried on a like 10-15 pairs..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so i felt guilty and ended up buying 4 pairs..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

those were all at macys..

Great! I'm buying that navy one right now...let's hope they still have 6.5 or at least 6 online. Thanks chica...you basically shopped for me too. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I have been looking for navy everywhere since forever. πŸ˜‘

Originally posted by: sheee

erotic what kind of name is this-->Men in chains and leather wanted? what do you want to do with men in chains and leather wanted.

I don't have to justify anything to you.  Ask Dexterkichokri and she can clarify it.  
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL Meena you wore heels to an amusement park πŸ€£
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

I don't have to justify anything to you.  Ask Dexterkichokri and she can clarify it.  

Where did I say that you have to justify your title to me. I was just asking, nicely.

Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

LOL Meena you wore heels to an amusement park πŸ€£

Isn't she something? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†The most I'd do would be wear flipflops with wedges. πŸ˜†
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Isn't she something? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†The most I'd do would be wear flipflops with wedges. πŸ˜†

Amusement park = running shoes for me πŸ˜†