Waited long to play MY AGE onscreen - Prachi Desai - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
what more proof we need tht bollywood sucks...if such people are around ???

Originally posted by: guest22

wow..you guys are really so jealous of prachi desai...I really think prachi desai is very cute and beautiful..

And by the way, she keeps talking about her age in interviews because she had always played a role of a married woman in 'Kasam Se'. Even though she was only 16, she was playing the role of a woman more than double her age. So, she keeps saying that now she want roles of her age. (young roles). 

That is why she is saying, WAITED LONG TO PLAY MY AGE ON SCREEN.  

She does not mention her age to show that she is such an achiever, you dumb f**ks. I have also never seen her projecting a false age. 

I hope now that she has got two movies in which she plays a role of her age, she gets good success. 

awesome!! u had to make a new id to say the above???!!!😆

Originally posted by: -ksh-

She just turned 23. Before this she was 17 for the past 10 years.

😆😆

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ksh-

She just turned 23. Before this she was 17 for the past 10 years.

🤣

waitforit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guest22

wow..you guys are really so jealous of prachi desai...I really think prachi desai is very cute and beautiful..

And by the way, she keeps talking about her age in interviews because she had always played a role of a married woman in 'Kasam Se'. Even though she was only 16, she was playing the role of a woman more than double her age. So, she keeps saying that now she want roles of her age. (young roles). 

That is why she is saying, WAITED LONG TO PLAY MY AGE ON SCREEN.  

She does not mention her age to show that she is such an achiever, you dumb f**ks. I have also never seen her projecting a false age. 

I hope now that she has got two movies in which she plays a role of her age, she gets good success. 

Welcome to the forum Prachi Desai...

So finally she decided to turn 23? 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe they're giving her roles double her age because they think she looks old enough to suit the role.
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
And I thought only me get   with her age thingy...
Other actresses started work way ago...like kangana, deepika...there are many...they do flaunt their less age but not this much...

OMG what Am I READING...??? Prachi in film with JOHN 😲 *faints* I really hope they paired but not with each other ...*prays*

Edited by sudha100 - 12 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
can someone tell me when did deepika lied about her age?😕 she did om shanti om at age 21 and now she's 26 years old. Kangana, anushka is the ones 23 years old. Deepika ages every year unlike other actresses
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I bet when deepika turns 30 years old...other actresses like kangana, prachi, katrina will still be in their 20's...lol
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
She was like 16 when she started acting so it makes sense that she's 23 now, she's born in 87. Either way, good for her. Glad she's getting all these roles that she likes and hopefully she's be a sole leading lady in a film soon!!! GO PRACHI!!!