Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
loved the update khushi is the total opposite of him he is quite she is loud she like spicy he like mild she loves sweet he is diabetic poor khushi loved the update thanks for the pm

ASR6262 thumbnail
awesome update thank u for pm me
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow it was awsuuum but pooor khushi feeling so sad but he did kinda make it up by complimentingbher food...thnx 4da pm dear...
arhilover55 thumbnail
nice update..poor khushi felt so bad..but good that arnav complimented the food...please continue soon
kashforlifex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awww! That was so cute! hahah i love this FF more and more each day! :) Well done! 
rockinggirl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it. They are really trying to adjust. I love the way you are taking this forward. I can't wait for the next part. Please continue soon.
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was cute!

But I don't get why she thinks only similar can be couples -____- any ways..love it :P
Anzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Just finished reading this as well! And it was amazing too!

Arnav is such a sweetheart! He let her cook… I feel bad for Khushi. Arnav should take her outside for sightseeing or something. Anyway, Wonderful update!

--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aashshhs

btw, this my 1000th post therefore making me a Goldie...i am sooo excited!!! this post is really gonna be extremely special to me. i haven't been a part of IF for long, but the time i have spent here has been amazing, i have read such amazing stories, (including this one) and have been introduced to so many unique ideas. keep up the wonderful work all of you, and i will continue to comment and like the lovely work that u all work so hard on. IF is really a great platform and i hope it continue to grow like it is. thanks for the story and update sooner please, i real want to read more of this story :) :) :) 

I am also happy for you!!😃
I know you are my regular reader and never forget to leave your feedback!!!
And thank you so much for commenting each and every time.
I am really glad that u are a goldie now!!!🤗

newmoon2011 thumbnail
great update
thanks for the pm