Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pinky89

Agree with U... Even the filler episode is much far better then other serial episode... Definitely she is diff from SP other bahus... what ever it is IPK never makes me Disappoint surely i ll wait for the story processing ...For us its 2 month but in serial its arond some 15 days... within 15 days we cant expect everything slowly they are developing Trust in their relationship !!!! Trust can't develop in one r two days its take time... everyone ve to sit back and support our serial!!!!! am okay with anything in IPKKND😊By the way Great post asusual😊

Gr8 comment as usual 😆
pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree rashmi!!...wud prefer even filler episodes of ipkknd than watching those saas bahu drama. i actually liked the comedy yesterday...and of course the red hot arnav!!!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

me too
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well said  rashmi...no compulsion on anyone if u like take it and if not leave it .its upto viewers
LuvBarunSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Well said..Totally agree with you 👍🏼
rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragvir.fan

well said rashmi...no compulsion on anyone if u like take it and if not leave it .its upto viewers

Wahi to...go n watch other shows if dey r so unhappy
arshiipkkndluv thumbnail
i agree wid u,,i just loved yesterdays episode
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with u Dear...
No matter what, IPKKND is the best... Even to be true, our show's fillar epis are also better than the best epis in other shows...
I will always watch IPKKND no matter how many fillar episodes they give to us with comedy...
And, if we look through every epi of IPKKND closely, we will see that CVs always move forward the story somehow which is very surprising... I trust them...
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Babes i enjyed the epi to me i have no complains everything has ups and downs if the cv's can't give us a filler episode today maybe tomorrow can't seriously vent my anger out although i get pissed off...
Khushi was different in yest episode and i kind of liked it oh only was on d verge of slightly bashing the cv's for changing my hotva's wardrobe ha-wain and mexicana clothes omg 😡 

Oh love thanx for the pm and concern i was out on Easter Vacation with hubby 😉 just came back 😊 It was a surprise wasn't totally aware about it...  Network was prob couldn't loggin to IF from my fone plus  missed 3 days episode since thur just watched yest and d repeat.

Love ya 🤗
Edited by BarunForever - 12 years ago
rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunForever

Babes i enjyed the epi to me i have no complains everything has ups and downs if the cv's can't give us a filler episode today maybe tomorrow can't seriously vent my anger out although i get pissed off...

Khushi was different in yest episode and i kind of liked it oh only was on d verge ofslightlybashing the cv's for changing my hotva's wardrobeha-wain and mexicana clothes omg😡

Oh love thanx for the pm and concern i was out on Easter Vacation with hubby😉just came back😊It was a surprise wasn't totally aware about it... Network was prob couldn't loggin to IF from my fone plus missed 3 daysepisodesince thur just watched yest and d repeat.

Love ya🤗

Even I disliked dat 😡