Decide members...u still hv a better choice

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I agree with you, Rashmi..

Plus, after watching yesterday's SBS, this avatar of Khushi makes sense.. Because she's pretending to be the typical bahu, she has the idea of not eating till Arnav gets home, so she gets really hungry, and in Khushi-style, eats everything. This opens up the path for Arnav to faint, and all I can say about that, is if anyone doesn't like that idea, they need to go back and watch the Arnav-fainting-jalebi-feeding scene..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t6pm0X6jto[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for the pointer on how to embed videos, Rashmi!

The thing with this show is that even when they have fillers, they make it entertaining and a treat to watch.. People just need to be patient.

Ok, rant over.. :D

Edited by Poonam786 - 12 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Like i always say, IPK never lets me down! 

No matter how much filler you guys call it, I still wait for it and feel good about it! 
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
our fillers r far better than any others maha/superepisodes!!!...but yeh hai ki our standard is high so r our expectations...bas dont spoil the characterisation!!!Edited by srirao - 12 years ago
rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Like i always say, IPK never lets me down!

No matter how much filler you guys call it, I still wait for it and feel good about it!

I second dat
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Rashmi!

I liked your post a lot.

I may whine, I may crib about the story not progressing...but One thing I am sure of is that no other serial and its characters come any close to IPK and Sarun...till Sarun are a part of IPK...I will continue watching it ðŸ˜ƒ

The MU track had me all riled up and I wanted it cleared ASAP...when I found out that IPL may have affected the progressof the story, I was really disappointed.
Anyway, today I watched the episode with no expectations and actually enjoyed it - all because of Sanaya's effortless comedy and Barun's fantastic expressions and acting.

Thanks for making the motivational post Rashmi ðŸ˜ƒ

cuteheart96 thumbnail
I loved Khushi in da episode. And too be frank if you observe this is how Khushiz fun side was to be a Drama Queen 🤣
Remember the sholay suside mimicry she did just to cheer up Payal 🤡
who says its was a filler episode, it was the episode where they showed that ASR is so use to her and is waiting for her.
Her comments make difference to him
she is da last person he wants to see b4sleeping and 1st to see once he wakes up (Song: Tujhe deekh deekh sona, Tuhje Dekh kar hai Jagna)
He cant win aginst her childish ways ans have to give in to his lovly wife's stupid ideas and  the top of the list relaization
"He Loves to be called Laad Governor" lolz
n we finally see so many drooling worthy scenes, sepcially the shirtless and the red shirt
oh im in love wit yesterdayz episode
rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbk2

Hi Rashmi!

I liked your post a lot.

I may whine, I may crib about the story not progressing...but One thing I am sure of is that no other serial and its characters come any close to IPK and Sarun...till Sarun are a part of IPK...I will continue watching it😃

The MU track had me all riled up and I wanted it cleared ASAP...when I found out that IPL may have affected the progressof the story, I was really disappointed.
Anyway, today I watched the episode with no expectations and actually enjoyed it - all because of Sanaya's effortless comedy and Barun's fantastic expressions and acting.

Thanks for making the motivational post Rashmi😃

Ur welcome shweta
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Rash...its a great motivational post...sweety.

don't get me wrong...i still love this show...and Barun and Sanaya r just brilliant and thats why i am still watching it...

i am just disappointed with the current track...thats all...

ok off to sleep😳
a.kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
totally agreed...even though the story may not totally be on track right now, the show is still much much muchhh better than any other out there