Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
so much negativity though.. its bringing me down.. personally i enjoyed todays episode it was funny and i had a nice laugh and the tikka scene was heartwarming.. i dont know why people are bashing its just getting annoying...
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MrsRaizada101

so much negativity though.. its bringing me down.. personally i enjoyed todays episode it was funny and i had a nice laugh and the tikka scene was heartwarming.. i dont know why people are bashing its just getting annoying...

This post is of a day b4 yesterday...gud its still relevant.
I totally agree seriously IPKKND has never ever let me own an they are great 
springatoms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with you 😉
love u ipk
PlovesArshi thumbnail
love IPKKND...can't wait for tonight's episode...😉
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Even I love this show and the very reason I love it is because none of the charaters here are superficial... They are believable...
But that doesn't mean that CVs can play with the characters...
I like the simple bubbly and chirpy Khushi, but not this Khushi who acts like uneducated... No matter what hr intension is... Letting somebody skip meals, just for fun or entering his cabin in the middle of a meeting are just not justified...
I'm not bashing her.. but CVs have to give importance to these things
I'm sure we all will love today's episode.. seeing Khushi taking care of Arnav... but at least I will not forget the fact that this condition of Arnav is because of her...
I'm fine with the fillers... givn that they have scenes that build trust between them... I'm genuinely not interested in tom and jerry stuffs... and I don't want any Ms.B or Mr.A... give more screen space to Arhi and have some passionate intense scenes...

I loved the 'theeka scene'... loved loved that moment and Barun's expressions were priceless... 😳

I know our show rocks... we have two great actors who can do wonders in every scene... Hae track would have ideally been a perfect stage for PASSION and INTENSITY ... that leading some AMAZING SCENES.. but CVs actually couldn't meet up the expectations... I just hope they give a decent ending to this track and will give an AMAZINNG HATE TRACK

I still have hopes about our show, the writers and the CVs... I'm trying my best to watch it with an open mind and utmost positivity... hope they don't take my patience level to a saturation point !!!
gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya...yaar...i don't call this as fillers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i njoyed every bit of IPKKND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its far better than any other serials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its just awwwsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LoveSexySobti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think in ipkknd filler r far better than any other show...look at Balika vadhu...dey dragged d 1 thing from last 1 n 1/2 year..n so many shows like dis...our show z far better..its refreshin..i love it n always wait for it
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: par05

I think in ipkknd filler r far better than any other show...look at Balika vadhu...dey dragged d 1 thing from last 1 n 1/2 year..n so many shows like dis...our show z far better..its refreshin..i love it n always wait for it

Plz. avoid mentioning ne name. Trust me it is gud for u.