SS: ASR's Take on her Dairy(Last Part)

Black_Paradize thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I hold the soul ownership of all my work and concept and nobody should produce it without my permission.

Author's note: "I condemn indirect bashing in the name of constructive critisism, if u really feel like being constructive... pm me, i wont eat u"

For All of them who understand hindi/urdu ,there's no need to read the blue font ,as its just the translation.
SS : ASR's take on Her Dairy

Arnavwas getting late from office'he was searching for his tie in the heap of clothes which khushi has created while fumbling through the cupboard for her dairy'. What The'.Khushi yeh sab kia hy????(Whts all this mess khushi?) '.but khushi was on poolside talking to Laxmi about her plan so did'nt heard him. '."What ever'. Yeh larki mujhy pagal kr k choray gi(this girl is gona make me go insane one day)'.dont know where shd I find the God damn shirt"'. He fumbled through the heap of clothes when his hands struck a hard object'.felt like a book 'he grab it and get it out of the heap'.."Whats that'?" he thought to himself'.he opened the book and checked the first page'."Khushi Kumari Gupta (with a Pink glittery pen) Singh Raizada (with a black Parker pen'tht was his offcourse)'."Singh Raizada" was written after and tht was obvious and tht too with his pen'"hmmm so Khushi uses my things when not in the room"'.

'.next page ''

Hum aj humara Laknaow chor k Delhi aye'.tou socha naya sheher, naya ghar , nai jaga aur nai dairi'..namastay dairy jiii.." (today i am leaving for delhi ,leaving my dear laknaow alone...so i thought to have a new dairy as well...hello dairy ji..!)

"What the'.she is wishing her dairy'?"...he thought to himself'he turned a bunch of pages together''

"''Hum us Laad Governer k 25000 luta k hi rahain gy'chahe uskay liye humain ghar sy bahar nikal k nokri kun na karni pary'."(i have to return this laad governer's 25000 at any cost)

A frown appeared on his face'."Laad Governer????...What the hell'!""

He turned a bunch of paper again'.

'.wo Laad Governer aj hum sy humari nokri chenna chahtay thy, aj humain unki waja sy phir sy us gunah ki saza mili jo hum ny kia hi nahi, najanay wo hum sy itni nafrat kun krtay hain..Rakshas kahain k'(tht laad governer wanted to snatch my job from me, today he again me accused me of a sin which was never committed by me...why does he hates me so much...tht Rakshas)

WHAT THE'..RAKSHAS'.?????...he said that quite loud tht it was easy for Khushi to hear it easily who was standing near the pool.

Kiya hua apko???? She steped into the room'(What happened to u?)

"Kuch nahi"'(Nothing).he said between his teeths in anger as he hidded her dairy behind him'"aur yeh kia hy??...tum nay aisay kun bahar phainkay saray kapray? Ab meri shirt nahi mil rhi hy isme dhond k do RIGHT NOW'!(whts all this mess? i cant find my shirt in it? u just have to find it Right NOW...!)

Khushi wanted to say some thing but just then made a sad face thinking some thing in her mind and droped the idea to tease him more and started searching his shirt'.

"yeh lejiye'" '.he took his shirt from her hand angrily but she was lost in her thoughts'.(there it is!)

"acha suniye' ap ny kahin humari'" he looked at her but she stoped leaving the sentence incomplete.(please listen...have u seen my Da...)

He pay her no more importance and left the place to get ready as soon as possible and then read her dairy in his office relaxing on his big leather chair'.where his pagal wife will not be present to tease him.

"Relax Arnav'just 5 more months and I'll throw her out myself"'He calmed himself up grabing her dairy in his hands and walking towards his SUV.

'..

There he was 'in his office now, he opened her dairy again'and opened up a page in the middle of the dairy'."

'.aj hum us Rakshas ko istefa dy k aye'aur aisi sunain k basss'.. likin phir bhi hum khush kun nahi hain'.?...(today i resigned from tht Rakshas's job...i got a release but then why i am not happy?)

Pages turned

'.Hum ny tou DM sy sirf aik ishara manga tha'aur un ny itnay saray dy diye'.aisa kaisy ho sakta hy??? Hum us Laad governer sy pyaar kaisy kr saktay hain'wo tou Lavanya ji k sath'.(i just asked DM for only one sign and she gave me too many???how can i love tht laad governer?..he is with Lavanya ji)

Pages turned

'..Aj divali hy wo aj k din bhi humain humari aukat yaad dilana nahi bholay'aj humary sath betay huay wakt ki unkay samnay koi ahmiyat nahi'likin hum samjh chukay hain k humari sach main itni aukat nahi k hum Arnav singh raizada sy pyaar krnay ki jurat karein'.hum ny faisla kia hy k hum bua ji ki baat manain gy'.hum khush rahain na rahain,likin ghar walay tou khush ho jain gy na'.(today its devali and tht laad governer never forgets or reminding me my aukat , he dun care the time spent with me? he really showed me tht em no one to be in love with Arnav Singh Raizada..i am gona accept bua ji's proposal ..it does'nt matters em happy or not but my family would be happy now)

Pages turned

'Aj bua ji ny humari shayam ji sy sagai kr di'sab ghar walay bohot khush thy'par hum khush kun nahi hain???? Us Laad governer ka khayal humain apnay dil sy nikalna hoga..yeh sab unki hi waja sy ho raha hy'.(bua ji got me engaged with shyam ji today but em not happy...why tht laad governer is not going out of my heart? thts all happeneing becoz of him)

Pages turned

'.hum shayam ji k dhokay denay wali baat Arnav ji ko nahi bata sakay'hum apni waja sy unki zindagi main mushkil nahi lana chahtay, agar angali ji ko kuch ho gaya tou wo toot jain gy, aur hum unhain tootay huay nahi dekh saktay'..(i cant tell Arnav ji abt shayam ji's lie...i cant make his life difficult by putting my probs in it. if some thing happened to angali ji then i cant see him broken)

Pages turned

'..shayam ji ki himat din badin badhti ja rahi hy, humain ab unki sachai Arnav ji ko batani hi hogi'.(shaym ji's behaviour is getting miserable for me day by day, i have to tell his truth to arnav ji.)

Pages turned

'.Humain tou ab tak yakeen hi nahi ata k humari shadi us Laad governer k sath iss tarhan sy ho gayi hy, humaray saray sapnay adhoray reh gaye, na hi barat ayi, na hi hum ny apnay armaan poray kiye, aur sab hum sy nafrat krtay hain, jab k hum tou yeh bhi nahi jantay k Arnav ji ny humari zindagi barbad kun ki???'.(i cant belive i am married to tht laad governer, my dreams were broken and non of my wedding wish came alive, i dun know even knw why he hates me so much? and why arnav ji spoiled my life?)

Pages turned

'.Iss laad governer ny humari naak mein dam kr rakha hy,,,,aur humain laga tha k wo hum say pyaar krtay hain'..likin bas ab hum unkay sath aur nahi rahain gy, ab hum kuch aisa karein gy k wo humain khud Shantiwan k bahar chor k ayein gy''(this laad governer is teasing me alot, and i was thinking tht he loved me ...but its over now coz i cant stay with him any more.i will do some thing becoz of which he'll throw me out of Shantivan himself)

Pages turned

'.Arnav Singh Raizada ko satanay k 101 tareekay'.(100 ways to tease Arnav Singh Raizada)

"What the'!"

And then he read all the methods she had applied on him'.sharing room, cupboard, pool and bathroom, sneaking in his office '.all options ticked'..

"Hmmm So Mrs Khushi singh raizada u love to share my life hunnn'.i'll show u whom u r dealing with"'..but this time there was a playfull smirk on his lips instead of his normal frown or "What The".

'''..A burden was reduced from his heart and he sighted in relief while closing her dairy and thinking of some idea to win his wife's heart back but with style'.Arnav Singh Raizada was'nt the one who whinned for some thing'though he knew tht he had hurted khushi a lot but there were other best ways to cure her wounds tht she was hidding, instead of just rushing to her and apologizing'he knew tht it can hurt her even more if she knew the real cause behind his behaviour in this sudden manner so he decided to play slowly.

He closed the door behind him and saw her walking on his bed with her little feet, talking to some one tht she is wife of a bussiness man'.."hmmm'..so u love being my wife hun" he thought to himself smirking in a playfull manner.

She place a hand on his shoulder and was about to land her foot on floor when she lost her balance and she was catched by her husband'..Arnav's hand under her armpits slightly touching the side of her breast with his hand wraped around her uper back and the other one on her lower back covering her tiny area fully with his big hands. Clutching her tightly. Soon she was back to her senses when she felt the pressure increasing on her body. She felt him crushing her body and it became difficult for her to breath.

Khushi: Ahhh'choriye 'yeh kia kr rahay hain ap?(ouchh...leave me..wht r u doing?)

ASR: kun? Kia kr raha hun main?(why wht am i doing?)

Khushi: Appp'uhhh'.choriye phir batati hun'! (first leave me then i'll tell u)

ASR: No first tell me khushi then u can go'! (no first tell me then i'll let u go)He tightened his grip'.."Hmmm 100 ways to tease me hun'.now I will tell u whom were u messing with"'he thought to himself.

Khushi: Arnav jiii'! But as soon as he saw her eyes filled with little tears. He let her go tht instant.

He decided to play it a little seriously other wise she may doubt abt his plans. So he made a serious face and left her and rushed to the bathroom'as soon as he came out'khushi who was talking to some one on phone'.as soon as her sight fell on him she screamed '."Hey Devimayya" and droped her phone as she covered her eyes with both of her palms.

Khushi: ap aisay kun bahar agaye'? (why did u came out like this?)

ASR: kun? Its my room khushi'and abhi thori dair pehlay hi tumnay kisi ko kaha k tum meri patni ho'tou me jaisay chaye jahan chaye ja sakta hun. (its my room and well u said urself tht u r my wife then i can walk around any where the way the i like)

Khushi: agar ap apnay kapray bhool gaye thay tou humain bata detay app. (u shd have ask me for ur clothes if u forgot them)

ASR: itni sharam kun arahi hy Khushi Singh Raizada? Salam khan sy tou sharam nahi ai'? He said hidding his smile.(why r u so shy khushi, u wer'nt shy infront of that salman khan?)

Khushi: kia? Salam khan sy matlab? Hum kab gaye unkay samnay aisay?(what? wht do u mean by salman khan? when i was being with him? )

ASR: stop being fake khushi'! Like u dun like men shirtless?

Khushi: Arnav ji'yeh ap kaisi batain kr rahay hain?hum ny aisa kia kya hy?(arnav ji wht r u talking? wht have i done tht u feel like tht?)

ASR: tou yeh tasveer yahan kia kr rahi hy? Isay dekh k tou yahi lagta hy k u like it. (then wht this poster is doing there?)

Khushi: (cursing herself in her mind for putting salam khan's shirtless photo) Aaachhhaa hum isay abhi utar detay hain'likin humara aisa koi matlab nahi tha Arnav ji. (Ok i'll get rid of it right now ..but i swear i did;nt meant it Arnav ji)

While she was removing the poster, He smiled to himself for his first part of mission accompolishment'.so khushi singh raizada'.u thought u can make me jealous of a poster hunn'

Mission# 1 succeded and Mission# 2 to begain

He placed the dairy back in the cupboard where he had found it when she was in bathroom. He was working on his laptop in his sleeping suit ,when khushi jumped on the soft fluffy bed to sleep. He heard the sound and got up from the recliner'and moved towards the bed'!

Khushi who was busy talking to the plastic stars above her head looked at his direction thinking scaredly tht wht is he going to do now. She became more concious when he setted the pillow and sneaked into the blanket'she got up jumping and held the blanket upto her neck and shouted'

Khushi: yeeehhh appp kiaaa kr rahay hain? Ap humary paas soyein gy?(wht r u doing ? r u gona sleep with me?)

ASR: tou? Aur kahan sowon?(so? where else?)

Khushi: likin kun?(but why???)

ASR: wo iss liye kun k main tumhara husband hun.(becoz i am ur husband)

Khushi: kia? Likin app'? Humara matlab hy hum??? Khushi was totally blank now did'nt knew wht to say' likin apnay tou kaha tha k hum ayenda sy bed py soya karein aur bed humara hua?(but u ..i mean...i...? u said now i'll sleep on the bed and the bed is mine???)

ASR: adha bed khushi'remember'yeh pink sheets tum ny hi adhay bed py dalin huin hain'means adha bed mera hy, So main apnay bed side py sow raha hun is sy tumhain kia prob hy?(half bed khushi...remember...and these pink sheets only cover half of the bed so it clearly means the half is mine, if em sleeping on my side of bed then whts ur prob?)

Poor lamb did'nt wanted to sleep with the Lion'she was damn sure he will eat her up.

Khushi: nahi hum apkay sath nahi soyein gy hum ja'.(em not gona sleep with u .i am go...)she said getting up but was caught by a steel grip so tht she could't move...he pulled her on the bed again and she landed on his chest but urgently moved away from him nervously.

ASR: (grabing her hand and pulling her to bed again and in a dangerous tone) Khushi Don't'! Just stay where u r 'warna mujhy zabardasti krni ati hy, aur itni raat ko tumhari madad krny koi nahi aye ga'samjhi tum? Aur wesay bhi ayenda k bad hum main sy koi b pool side yah recliner py nahi soye ga'mami k taris sy yeh sab area nazar ata hy aur main nahi chahta k unko dobara shak ho.(khushi just stay where u r. or other wise i can force u, and u knw no one can help u when u r alone with me at this time of night, and well mami's taris is clearly visiable through my room so i dun want her to doubt us again)

She was so terrified tht she forgot tht a thing named "Curtains" also exist in this world to cover up the windows if the area was tht visiable through mami's taris'she fell back to her side of bed ..trying to maintain as much distance as she can'she turned her back towards him as he was sleeping straight ,his face toward celling and his arm on his forehead and the other on his torso'!

2 hrs passed in the same position but she did'nt move' she was scared to move as she will wake him up and he will eat her right away'."likin hum thak gaye hain, agar zara bhi hillay tou yeh Laad governer humain kacha chaba jain gy" (but em tired and if i moved then this laad governer is gona eat me up alive)..she thought to her self'then suddenly she started smiling'.." kia tarkeeb ai hy humaray damgh mein"(wow wht an idea) '..and she hugged herself for her great idea'she started sneezing

Khushi: achooonnn'!

He got up from his sleep'and looked at her'!

Khushi: AAAchhhooon!... Right in his ears loud enough'

ASR: Khushi stop doing this'!

Khushi: AAAchooonnn'.humm kia karein 'humain zukam ho gaya hy'aur apko humary pass nahi sona chahye..apko bhi ho jaye ga'. AAAchhhooonnn! (i cant help it...i am caught by cold and it will infect u as well so u shd'nt sleep with me.)

Now he was fully awake and his senses also'he knew she was acting to get him out of the bed 'but she did'nt knew wht she has called upon her self'.

ASR; Khushi zukam kaisy hua? And don't worry about me mujhy zukam itni asani sy nahi hota.(how did u caught tht cold? and dun worry i dun get cold easily)

Khushi: shayad thand lag gayi hogi'! Sara blanket tou apkay pass hy'!(becoz u got the whole blanket)

She herself was sleeping too far away from him intentionally but she passed the sentence like it was his fault

ASR: right! Thand lag gayi hy tumhain'(Right...! so u got cold hunn)and with tht he grabed her in his arms and press her harder to his chest, covering her legs by wraping his legs around hers and his big hands and arms fully covering the uper part of her body '."ab sow jao'thand nahi lagay gi tumhain"'.(now sleep, u'll never feel cold now)

Khushi was trapped in her own plans badly she scremed "hey Devi mayya" when he was wrapping his arms around her touching and feeling her each and every organ to his own body.

Khushi was breathing heavily in his arms and he squeezed her some more trying to comfort her making her gasp and more scared of the situation'she tightly closed her eyes waiting for him to attack her. but he did'nt '30 mints passed and now khushi was tired of waiting and she was feeling comfortable and sleepy in his arms feeling his body warmth and soon she fell into sleep.

He opened his eyes feeling her breathing got even and her warm breath on his neck. He got up a little and watched her innocent face'he kissed her cute little nose and she hidded her face in his neck feeling a little irritated by the disturbing touch during the sleep. He smiled at her cutness and closed his eyes watching her sleeping peacefully in his arms.

Mission # 2 succeded Mission# 3 to begin

Morning time'

He opened his eyes to find out his wife fully entwited in his body ..her legs tangeled in his, her head on his right shoulder, her right arm in his neck and she was lying on her belly on half of his body, breathing on crock of his neck'..she looked like a stuborn child when she sleep '"Cute"'.he thought and smiled. Untangled her legs and arms and kissed her lips lightly ,at which she hide her face in his neck, he gently place her head on the pillow ,cover her with blanket properly and left.

Khushi wake up and find tht Arnav was again standing near bathroom to take bath first'she was angry now coz they already had a deal tht she will go first in the morning. So she got up angrily and hold his hand tht was on bathroom lock '.."kahan ja rahay hain ap?"'.(where r u going?)

ASR: Khushi move'mujhy dair ho rahi hy'! (em getting late)

Khushi: tou hum kia karein???? Dekhiye 'yeh teh hua tha k hum pehlay nahaya karein gy aur ap bad mein'.(so wht shd i do? see it was already decided tht i'll go first)

ASR: Khushi em really getting late I SAID MOVE'.! He shouted at which she became a lill scared.

Angali who was passing by entered and asked them both whts the matter?

Angali: Chottay?? Kia hua? Tum aisay khushi ji py kun chilla rahay ho?(chottay wht happened? why u r shouting at khushi ji?)

Khushi: dekhiye na Di yeh humain pehlay janay nahi dy rahay aur humain dair ho rahi hy!(see Di..he is not letting me go first and i am getting late)

Angali: ohhh ap dono itni si baat py jhagra kr rahy hain? Hey bhagwan'! Chottay'? Ap dono ki ab shadi ho chuki aur ap dono aik bathroom share nahi kr saktay? (oh so u two are fighting on sucha small matter, see u guys are married now and u cant even settle up a matter of sharing bathroom together?)(she did'nt actually meant to share it together at a time but He took his mind level to some where else)

ASR: Exactly Di main bhi khushi sy yahi keh raha hun likin khushi sharma rahi hy. Hy na khushi??? Chalo..aow mere sath agar itni hi dair ho rahi hy tumhain tou?(i am saying the same thing but khushi is shy..? come with me khushi?if u r getting tht late.)

He said some how seriously and looked at khushi mischiveously and khushi stunned to realize his meaning.

Angali's mouth fully opened on his brother's bold words and the way he was looking intensely at her bhabhi'she felt it better to leave from there and not to interfare further in their personal bathroom matter.

Khushi: Nahi'matlab kia matlab hy apka'she strateled (no wht do u mean hunnn?)

ASR: i said Challo'(i said lets go)

Khushi: Kun'???? (why??)Scared taking a step back from bathroom door'

ASR: Tumhe ny kaha na tumhain dair ho rahi hy.(u said u r getting late dont u?)

Khushi: Nahi '(NO...)she backed off some more having worried expressions on her face

ASR: Kun??? Dar gayi Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada'?(why?? r u scared Mrs.Khushi singh raizada?)

Khushi was silent now' too unusuall for her character to be'

He knew she cant speak now so he opened the bathroom door, got in, and closed it behind him.

Khushi: Hey DM'yeh Laad Governer tou bilkool rakshas hain rakshas'kal baghair shirt k bahar aye aur hum py ilzam lagaya k humain pasand hy, phir raat ko humain zabardasti apnay pass sulaya aur ab humain apnay sath andar janay ka keh rahay hain'.Raksha karna 'bhagwan janay yeh chahtay kia hain???humary tou saray tarekay ultay parh rahay hain in py.(hey dm ..this laad governer is a rakshas...yesterday he accused me of liking shirtless men, then slept with me forcibly and now he wants me to go in with him? save me DM ...all of my plans are going oposite)

She opened her dairy and crossed the "bathroom py kabza"(capturing the bathroom), "Laad governer k bistar py kabza" (capturing the bed)and "Adhay kamray py kabza"(capturing the half of room) clause.

He came out shirtless again but she closed her eyes with her hands .."hey DM"'.and rushed to the bathroom without looking at him muttering to herself'"inko tou sharam bhi nahi atti"'(he dont have any shame left)and he noticed tht but did'nt said a word'he was trying hard to be serious but cant hold his smile seeing her shying like tht. He dressed up and went downstairs for breakfast, he was about to leave when Akash reminded him of singhania file and he turned back for his room to get tht file'.

He opened the room and found khushi drying her hairs wearing only petticot and blouse but no sarri. The zip of blouse was not closed fully giving him full veiw of her porecelain skin. The image infront of his eyes was quite irresistable for him, he entered the room and she turned her back on him hearing the sound thinking it to be angali'

Khushi: Di'hum kab sy apka intezar kr rahay hain , dekhiye na yeh zip nahi laag rahi, ab yahan akay jaldi sy humary blouse ki zip band kr dein na..humain aj bohot dair ho gayi hy'"wo bhi us laad governer ki wajja sy"'she said the last sentence in a slow voice but it was easy for him to hear it. (di i was waiting for u so long..em getting late already tht becoz of tht laad governer, and i cant my zip to be zipped.plz help me)

He came near her as she was having her back she did'nt knew its him. He can easily see a white lace of bra starp on her back as the blouse was unzipped, making him fully aroused. He tugged his hand under her blouse to hold it firmly as to untie the thread tht was sticked to the zip making it jam, he untie the thread brushing his fingures fully to her skin and the straps of her bra'she felt it different sensing his rough hands on her back'."yeh Di k hath itnay sakht kaisay ho gaye"? lagta hy Di apnay hathon ka bilkool khayal nahi karti hain(how come Di's hands become so hard and rough? she must not be caring abt her hands properly)'.but the touch was quite different and tempting and the way he was touching her made her aware its not Di but as she felt him coming near and his breath on her nape'she sensed the person standing behind her is quite taller than Di .'she looked back to confirm who was standing and was shocked to find him standing so close to her and holding her blouse from back'.she tried to move urgently but he putted his hand in her bra strap and pulled her back'."Don't move khushi'zip toot jaye gi"(dont move or the zip will break)'.and stood there still as a dummy as to avoid the zip from being broken as it would be worse if it happened'.he zipped the blouse and removed his hands from under her bra and blouse and she ran to grab her sarri from bed and wear it like dupatta'she was too shy to utter a single word now'and she was angry as well '."who the hell is he to zip my blouse" 'but did'nt said tht as she knew tht he is coming up with very strange answers nowaday to all her questions.

He remembered why he is here and turn around looking serious and not affected at all as he started to find the file in his cupboard which was full of khushi's dresses'how shd i find the God damn file in this mess'.He looked some how irritated as he fumbled in the heap of clothes to find the file but one thing caught his attension'too small as it was came fully in his hand as he grab it inside the heap. "Whats That"'he said and get the thing out, thinking it may be a super short blouse tht khushi use to wear and will roam around the house '"how could she ?" and pulled the piece of cloth out of the heap only to scold her for wearing tht 'and wht was tht '..khushi who was now standing far away from him keeping an eye as he was fumbling in her clothes shouted'."Hey DM'..!!!!!" seeing her baby pink laced panties in his hand'."WHT THE'.!"'He also shouted but then his evil mind was flashed with an idea and he turned toward her ..looked at her mischiveiously and said'"yeh kia hy khushi?"(Whats this khushi?) and her eyes grew bigger than ever'she was in a state where she can never move and take her panties off his hand becoz she was not wearing sarri.

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Anddd dear every one...do i have to mention tht ASR is always a Dark, non nonsense, rough and ruthless man in my works? he can be a little naughty and hawty but not a sweet chocklate at all...so ppl who liked the concept and want me to write further plz leave ur comments...good and bad both type of feed back is wellcomed. and Do buddy me if u want PMs.

Link For the list of my other work
Edited by Black_Paradize - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
HAHAHA! PM me will you?!THIS IS TOOO ENTERTAINING! xD
Black_Paradize thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharneil92

HAHAHA! PM me will you?!THIS IS TOOO ENTERTAINING! xD

so u r the first reader hun...thanks for liking and commenting i will surely pm u πŸ˜ƒ
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it' lovely! ASR is serious,but sometimes he becomes naughty when it comes to khushi.the diary idea is excellent! I think you should send this to the CV'S.great way to solve the MU.
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Black_Paradize

so u r the first reader hun...thanks for liking and commenting i will surely pm u πŸ˜ƒ

OH YES!!! I'M THE FIRST!!! YIPPEEE!!! πŸ˜†
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant Rehana!
Love this!
Black_Paradize thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

it' lovely! ASR is serious,but sometimes he becomes naughty when it comes to khushi.the diary idea is excellent! I think you should send this to the CV'S.great way to solve the MU.

u r right yaar but CVs? even if i send it to them...all they will be doing will be to drag the part...even the cam coder idea was best but they dun wana use any idea right now...😑...but thanks for liking and commenting dear...😳
Black_Paradize thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherry...

Brilliant Rehana!

Love this!

thanks sweets 😳
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks...love it...πŸ‘πŸ‘
GoGreen thumbnail