Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tanthya

Fulltoo Drama is going on there , so expected ..maybe  PH will wait for drama to abate and they will pick up steam here in IP ..

I tooo thought so..they have some zabardast story telling there...so IPk is holding back

Sathya BV is at 3.6..not much difference..but to be frank I think the general audience seem to like IPK 
even with the present story..my hubby was watching it on thursday with me..he is a very hard person to please when it comes to shows but he was glued to IPk a very rare thing and was asking me what happened to the M&B story which was going onπŸ˜†

Doods thanks for the trps

-Sheena- thumbnail

So  IP has entered Top 10 again so soon ...😲😲😲

When was it out...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: smithasrk

Today's track of humiliation of Arnav's love will definitely make Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada regret one day for she failed to understand the only person that mattered to her heart for this man knows to love and his way of expressing love is through sacrificing his own happiness and living life for others for he is truthful and just. 

Well said doodsπŸ‘

Thanks sathya loved ur analysis

This is  like a ray of hope. Thank YouπŸ˜›

My Pleasure, Smiths  😊 ...Hold on to the ray .. we may get full blaze of light very soon

pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chalo me calling it a night...GD/GN ...cya tomm πŸ€—
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Thanks Ritz ... I appreciate. yeah Anjali does know him but she doesn't know him completely otherwise wudn't have said "he fears from love and being loved". but she does know that he cannot express... That lady confuses me all the time and I'll judge her when I can see her judgment after the truth of Shyaam .

Thanks again hun. πŸ€— and welcome to Redux 

Thanks dear..πŸ€—.. yes indeed anjali' character is also a complex one..sum1 in this forum only did marvellous job in her character analysis.. it is for writers to decide..but always felt that between arnav and shyam,anjali wil choose arnav as arnav wud choose anjali over khushi..but again this show always surprises us..πŸ˜†
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sathya FABULOUS analysis, lovely episode and loved reading your take & seeing the meaning behind the episode!!!

Doods, I'm kind of speechless & flabbergasted, I don't know what to say after reading your analysis & the de-coding of ASR's heart & love.  I can start with saying it was DOODASTIC!!! However it doesn't seem to be enough to convey how simply brilliant you are at this, I had to read it twice as you are the only person who has been able to get into the skin of ASR & describe his essence, it was an AMAZING read!!!
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

My Pleasure, Smiths  😊 ...Hold on to the ray .. we may get full blaze of light very soon

Sathya  and Doods I can see you are full on positive mode today..me super gladπŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

When was it out...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Last week , Sheens..It had tumbled out
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: S003

First, I have to appreciate that the CV's have kept the dubba business going, and with a logical explaination. I'm impressed.

I liked that Anjali gently reminds Khushi that she should be spending time getting to know her enigma of a husband. Nani seems more indulgent to Khushi. I like that Anjali is showing Khushi what lies beyond the ASR exterior. But unknown to Anjali, Khushi has had glimpses of Arnav before and because of Khushi, Arnav has surfaced when it should have been ASR ( recall when one of the HP's bumped into him with coffee). I really liked that Anjali told Khushi Arnav has to feel the love rather than openly, loud gestures and what does Khushi do, she takes the avataar of Gopi Bahu. Nothing I mean NOTHING will irratate Arnav more than the submissive soft spoken Gopi Bahu!. Loved the choice of the CV's here.

I have to say the swami thing so OTT but did that stop me from LMAO nope. Sanaya's timing and Barun's expressions just make the entire crazy plot so hillarious. Whoever wrote the dialogues for today was on point.

I have to also note that my Shudh Hindi has been improving since watching the show. I know that these episodes are fillers, but I am glad they are good comedy elements to it which I enjoyed.

Now about Payala's nightdress. I almost screamed when I saw it. Firstly, I don't understand when the PH show people sleeping in saris or the clothes that they have spend the entire day in. GROSS!!! I guess Payala got a trousseau but Khushi didn't, ok makes sense. But then where did Khushi get these ugly ( only slight exaggeration) salwars from I hate them as do most of the forum, can she please go back to wearing her old wadrobe. Or can raid Anjali's closet. PLEASE!!!!!
Loved that we are getting sneak peaks into Arnav's past I want more of those.

It was good to see that the PH found use of Arnav's red shirt from Star Parivaar adπŸ˜‰ and nicely explained as well.

And I'll end with words of advise to the PH and CV's

1.  I do understand that these are filler episodes however there must be a serious tinge added every now and then. I mean the creepy presense of Shyam the shadow in the lives of Arnav and Khushi, because without this presence their love will trump their MU.

2. Payal needs to have the same heart to heart with Khushi that Anjali did, there has to be a conversation between these two about something and only them. Their parents future, their marriages, in laws, SHYAM!!!!

3. Please show us more of the bromance between Barun and Akash, I love it. They have such great chemistry, Akash easily shows reason to a jumping up and down in anger Arnav.

4. Lastly, but not leastly, please have sub plots involving other charaters in the house. Keeps us interested, I mean nothing can be done about the big MU and the moving forward of the story atleast we can have some moments to let the others shine as well.

5. Finally, how has Anjali not noticed the souring relationship between Arnav and Shyam??? This is a very important dynamic we haven't seen just the 3 of them in any scenes so far. ( I do understand that this might bring a seriousness to the episode, but maintaining a proper balance is key)

My two cents, might not be as well thought out as some ( doodleberry, the greatest strategist on the IPPKND planet) but it is what I would like to see.

@ Tant your analysis makes every episode better,

@ Anna I understand your frustration, I think I enjoyed the episode because my expectations were so low. But I would like to highlight that I have been following EHMMBH which is moving on with a very serious plot. I guess this will show the PH whether or not fillers or actual plots work in IPL season. But I think doods analysis from a couple of days ago applies, they are not very good at strategizing for the best outcome. They are fantastic at story telling, dialogues and casting.

@ Doods I have no words today, that was beautiful(teardrop) I think I fell for Arnav a little more.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Until tomorrow...

Thanks S. All my pleasure. 

I loved your list to the CVs and seriously bolun I feel showing them what pathetic job they are doing. πŸ˜‘
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Signing off - time to hit the sack. See you all tomorrow.

GN/GD to everyone.

GN Hema

Sweet Dreams 😊