Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sbk2

Is that what they're going to show? She eats everything, leaving nothing for him? 😲
Thats strange! 

I did not see the full SBS today.. I get irritated with the way they show everything as comedy with an irritating voice in the background...plus the buffering was slow, so I skipped seeing all of it.

BTW, who's Gorky?!

Shwets SBS showed that in hunger she eats everything and when he comes back has nothing to eat and by the time she finishes cooking he faints..just see how they are butchering her character

Gorky is Gul's husband and a partner in 4lions
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@doods Amazing analysis especially the way you have described Asr, this is exactly how I have perceived him and understood his pshyche.

I guess after reading your's and re read tanthyas analysis understood what the cv's were trying to do. Even though the execution made me got mad at Khushi.

So finally there will come a time where she will understand the real man.

I have always said that Khushi had always seen the surface has never tried to scratch.
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tanthya

I would say.. 3.00 as the barest minimum , which they can afford to...what is BV's TRP ????..considering that they were in direct  competition with IPL..I would say not a steep drop ..

BV is up than IPK 
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zuzana

Sathya did the trps fall this week...that is the only way the PH can wake up now and start working properly...if trps fall they will get a proper banging from SP also

Zu,

Doods has posted , the TRP did fall but not much ..
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hmmm..so if Khushi's carelessness causes Arnav to faint, its a serious thing...not something to joke around ðŸ˜• 

Do you guys think they will postpone the MU clearing untill after IPL ends?!!

Or will they do it by the ME?! I am still trying to cling to hope here!! 

I cannot believe, they are going to drag it for two months...

-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

MU stands for Misunderstanding ..both  Arnav adn Khushi are  under misunderstanding..Arnav thinks that Khushi is having a illicit affair with  his BIL , after seeing them supposedly hugging one another and after Shym BIL confirms it...while Khushi is determined to get to the bottom of why Arnav forced her to marry ??

Oh, that...

Thanks for clearing it out...thought something more exciting...😆
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
some1 tell me.. did arnav just dropped on the recliner after returning from office .. coz his sugar level went down?

it seemed unusual.. i know diabetics r not supposed to stress themselves too much.. and need food at regular intervals...

what was that for?
tanthya thumbnail

Fulltoo Drama is going on there , so expected ..maybe  PH will wait for drama to abate and they will pick up steam here in IP ..
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hopefully they will gear up and not wait for it to fall below 3.00
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

Hi Lucky,

Nice analysis and I agree with your things I liked because I liked them too.

hi shanthi ,