Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Why n when until they showing dabba service cont ? Do u all v any idea ? I like it any way . I like kkg if she nt depend n arnav mney.
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: abavi

hello gurlz... Me back again

Whatz cooking in Redux today?

TRP, Passage of Khushi into womanhood, Journey of ARHI  LS ...3 course lunch hai aaj
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Supna9

Why n when until they showing dabba service cont ? Do u all v any idea ? I like it any way . I like kkg if she nt depend n arnav mney.

Hi Supna,

It is good, because for all Khushi knows at this stage, she will need employment after 6 months anyway.
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: slmu

Interesting that the TRPs are not too bad.

Shanti surprising right..as I said Sharu was telling me that in India people like the show for its comedy and different treatment to the same saas bahu shows..now what to say ? 
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hellos!! What are we discussing!?

I am having a product shoot at office and it is soo boring!! :/
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Riti, that's a very politically correct statement. 

I feel when time will come between choosing Anj and Khushi, Arnav will be in a little dilemma and then Khushi will help him choose by stepping aside... this is where Khushi leaving Arnav fits in. 

😛 well thats very valid reason too for khushi to  leave arnav..which will show that she left arnav coz of her love for him..and she always knew about bond arnav-anjali share..she might step back seeing her as roadblock in between bro-sis relationship..as far as arnav is concern yes you are right..he will be in dilemma..but anjali is at upperhand coz he said also - he can sacrifice his khushi for his Di.. and moreover she is only family he has..hope they handle this track well... I have always admire relations of arnie - arnie-khushi and arnie-anjali..lets see how these equations (in your terms..😉) are played out...

P.S - It is amazing to see how much time you all give to this redux..amazing dedication to this show...hope they corrects their flaws soon and IPK is really fortunate to have such ardent followers..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

I thought it was at 10 last week?

Read thru ur post, tanths..

Stupendous..one really does not need to watch the serial to get the essence of the scene or what is trying to be conveyed...

In TVR it was at 10 but in TRP it had fallen out ..

Thanks, Sheens ..Love U for reading it 😊
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zuzana

Shanti surprising right..as I said Sharu was telling me that in India people like the show for its comedy and different treatment to the same saas bahu shows..now what to say ? 

I hope that does not mean that when we get the intense MU clearance and repentance track, the TRPs dip
Edited by slmu - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zuzana

Zu,

My sister is amongst people who stop watching a serial for sometime, if there is too much rona dhona and problems shown. She sticks to lighter themed serials.

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: slmu

Hi Supna,

It is good, because for all Khushi knows at this stage, she will need employment after 6 months anyway.

I have no probs with her debba service now that she entered AR legally... as long as it logical I don't mind. 

Vasi kidhar gayi???