Posted: 12 years ago
byccc story..pm me whn ya updt next
BARUN-myladdu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
CHAP 14 - SHYAM N HIS EVIL PLANS 

somebody places hand on shyamz shoulder
itz ARNAV...
shyam turns arnd "maine tum se kaha tha shyam..apni hadh mein raho...khushi MERI patni aur tumhe uski chinta karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai..." shyam gets furious...he has decided to fight back dis time...
"arnav humne bhi ap se kaha hai...humein majboor na kare..."
khushi gets tensed...she dint knw wt to do...she ws scared dis wt if dis breaks into a fight...wt if rest of d house comes to knw bou dis...
she comes in between dem n holds arnavz hand n tries to take him away from der "chaliye arnavji.."
arnav does nt move...stares at shyam "khushi ek min..."
"arnav ji bhagwan k liye chaliye yaha se koi ajaega..."
n drags him from der to der bedroom...

now shyam is convinced dt arnav n khushi ve resolved der problems n r on one side...n standing against him..."hum itni jaldi haar manne walo mein se nahi hai"

BEDROOM-
khushi screams at arnav "ap ye kya kar rahe the...ap kya jaante nahi...koi agar ap dono ko is tarah dekh leta to???"
arnav is xtrmly angry wid shyam...hez nt evn listening 2 khushi...hw dare he...uski himmat kaise hui khushi se baat karne ki...
"agar di ne dekh liya hota to??"
whn arnav does nt reply back ..she stands right in front of him "ap sun bhi rahe hai hum kya kah rahe hai??"

arnav holds her tightly - "tumne pehle kabhi mujhe kuch bataya kyu nahi...kya tum mujhse apne problems share nahi karsakti thi???"
khushi replies angrily "problem??hum kaise kuch bata te apko...ap khud hamari problem hai"
one more stab on arnavz heart...he leaves her...dey stare at each other...khushiz eyes r full of tears...arnav turns away...he can never see her in tears..n nw whn he knws itz al bcuz of him...dt pains him even more...

ANJALI'S ROOM - 

shyam "ye kya nayi musibat khadi hogayi...arnav n khushiji ek saath hogaye hai..."
"humein ye dono ko alag karna hoga...jald se jald karna hoga..."
"humein agla vaar bahut soch samaj kar utana hoga..."
anjali comes in "kya hua kya soch rahe hai ap???"
shyam "hum ye soch rahe hai raani saheba k hamari nanhi pari kab ane wali hai...hum se to ab intezaar nahi hota "
anjali blushes..."ap bhi na...abhi bahut time hai unhe ane "
dey hug each other...
shyam begins to plot somethng against arnav n khushi...

ARNAV N KHUSHI'S BEDROOM-
dey ve nt spoken to each other after wt khushi has said...arnav cud nt gather enough courage to talk 2 her...may b tomorrow...i ll try again...he thought...

dey both gt ready to sleep...khushi is preparing d bed...arnav comes over to take his pillow...n goes to sleep on d couch...

arnav closes his eyes...bt cant sleep..al his actions goes thru his mind...since d day dey got married he has been torturing her..screaming at her for no reason...n nw he has to win her back...no matter wat...he cant let his love leave him...js like dt...

he opens his eyes to see khushi...she ws alrdy on d bed...sleeping...he gets up...
goes near her...
sits down...
n whispers slowly..."khushi main jaanta hu maine tumhe bahut takleef di hai...shayad tum kabhi maaf bhi na karo...aur shayad karna bhi nahi chahiye...mujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha...i shud ve trusted u...par khushi...i deserve a chance...jst one...plz..." a tear flows from his eye...drops on khushiz hand...he goes close to her...kisses her forehead...adjsts d blanket...
back to his couch n goes to sleep 

THE END 

did khushi hear wt al arnav said??ll she forgive him???

PRECAP - "arnavji chodiye humein..." arnav slowly pulls her hair forward n places dem on her shoulder...khushi closes her eyes..

hw ws it guyz??ok i knw i knw it ws nt long...bt itz too late n m realy sleepy nw...
do leave ur comments...n plz ask 4 pmz if u want...

NEXT
Edited by BARUN-myladdu - 11 years ago
SimmyOwais thumbnail
that was brilliant
i loved it
please udate soon
Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yay!!!! You are back and that too with such a sweet chapter...with the new mishti spoiler ,that finally Khushi will know now I can totally picture your OS come into action...
I loved this chapter and really hope that Khushi was listening to Arnav...
Thanks babe for the pm and great job once again...
PrncssOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyc nd touchy...bt vry short...isme b ek maha episode chahiye ab hume...;)
rashgirl000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh my. interesting precap. hope she hears himπŸ˜‰. loved the updateπŸ‘πŸΌ
BARUN-myladdu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CutieSanaya

Nyc nd touchy...bt vry short...isme b ek maha episode chahiye ab hume...;)

LMAO haha...maha epi...hmm...daily epi hi mushil se ho pa raha hai hun...ltz c...thnx