Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3llie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As promised I'm posting chapter3. I really hope you enjoy it, it was hard to write, because i know where the story is going, and I am hopeful that you will like it, but maybe you will feel that the pace is too slow. Please give it a chance and let me know what you think.

all comments are a God sent =)

Chapter 3: The one that gives answers or maybe more questions?

Khushi had been so glad to finally see her jiji again, so she had made up plans for the both of them, for the whole week leading up to the first day of school. Little had she known that the plans would go  unattended. Her jiji had a whole different set of plans. And as khushi never could say no to her sister it was jiji's plans that won. 

The first day in Delhi after jiji had brought her to their apartment, Khushi had thought that the two of them would take the day to catch up while drinking tea and eating jalebis. But as soon as she had settled in comfortably she heard the doorbell. She went up and opened the door, to find three girls she didn't recognize standing in front of her. She said a quick namaste and watched as they passed her and went in without even saying a proper hello. She watched as they went up to payal and hugged her, while exclaiming: "Your not even dressed yet? We are supposed to be at the club in one hour and you know how the Delhi traffic is." 

Payal gave them a smile and said while pointing to Khushi, "We'll get ready soon, had to pick up my little sister from the train station. I told you that she was coming today and that I would be a bit late."

Khushi was annoyed more then she could express with words. She didn't know who these girls were, but she knew that at that precise moment she didn't care much for them. They were intruding on her alone time with her sister. She didn't want them here and she certainly didn't want to go out with them. She had a much better plan after all, she and jiji were going to eat jalebis. Could there be anything better in this world? She had to understand what was going on, so she tried to suppress her anger and turned to jiji and asked:

"Are we going somewhere? Aren't we going to stay in and catch up? It's already quite late. Should we go out at this hour?"

Payal could see khushi's discomfort and answered as slowly and lovingly as possible with: 

"I thought the best way of showing you the vast difference between the two cities, is to introduce you to the Delhi night scene. I'm sure you'll find it as interesting and fascinating as I did the first time I went out. And the  best way to begin is with introducing the three girls that this particular night scene is compiled of. "Khushi, I want you to meet my three best friends."

"First we have Lavanya, she is crazy personified. Secondly we have Asmita, she is the girl you love to have as your friend and dread to have as your enemy. And third but definitely not the least Anjali, she is an enigma we still haven't cracked. As I said earlier this is Khushi my little sister, the girl I would die for but she would never let me or anyone she loves sacrifice anything." 
Payal was quite satisfied with her clever way of doing the introductions. She saw how her friends and little sister exchanges hellos and shock hands. But she knew it was getting late and so she didn't have time to pat herself on the back. Therefore she quickly took Khushi's hand and dragged her to their bedroom and ordered Khushi to wear the dress she had picked out for her. 

To say that Khushi was positively outraged at seeing that skimpy dress was as big of an understatement as the present day population in the world.

Arnav had been watching Khushi for what seemed like ages, he didn't really complain. He liked drowning in her eye's beauty, but his hormones weren't always as patient as him. He decided to once again take charge, it was becoming a theme for this night. He gently shook her to get her to come back to him, to get her out of her self-imposed isolation. He saw how she looked up confused first at him and then at their surroundings. The way she looked around gave him a bad feeling, he felt as if he was imposing on her personal space. He abruptly let go of her and asked her once again:

"Is this really what you want? "

He kept on looking at Khushi, and waited eagerly for her to answer. He knew that he wanted to hear a yes, but he also knew that by each passing second his chances for a yes were diminishing. Each second started to feel like a hour or maybe even a day. His grasp on reality was slowly slipping, all he could see was a beautiful girl in front of him, who may or may not let him feel paradise for one night. Oh, how he would give anything for the sheer pleasure of knowing how it felt to hold her, to take her, to be in her. 

He was almost ready to rip his own clothes of, just to get this started, when he heard her reply.

"Arnav, maybe we can start by talking?"

Downhill thumbnail
that was simply brilliant.loved it
barun_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome FF

plz can u pm me whenever u update the nxt part 
arhilover55 thumbnail
nice update..i am dying to know why khushi is doing this...please continue soon
nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so still we did not know how they ended up there...hmmm...slow one...
samia19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fabulous FF, do pm me when u continue
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Lovely update! Can't wait to read more!
Thanks for the PM! :)
rowrow thumbnail
Thx for the update. Read all parts v v nice. Happy writing:):))
farha5556 thumbnail
continue soon.they r very small update.i want big one to conclude my confusion
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the part...loved the little flashback of how she met the three cows...sorry meant payals friends...oh god please let arnav be a gentleman...can't wait til u update...please pm me when you do.