Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Nikki did you get gauris threatening PM to watch Hart of Dixie??
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gauri's so cute!

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OK Im going to leave at 6000 posts!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Farah I got the PM πŸ˜† - Shall catch it later!

IPK is of course going to drop in the chart it has lost any story line possible - I mean now Miss B 

Congrats on 6000 posts πŸ˜† - I shall stop posting till you catch up with me
Edited by nikita_88 - 12 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey all

After a long long time, i have done avi's 😊

Raghav - Sia

😊
nikita_88 thumbnail
HC has a new show?!?! 

Lennie great Avi!!! 

There is too many Raghav and Sia Jodis! 
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

HC has a new show?!?! 

Lennie great Avi!!! 

There is too many Raghav and Sia Jodis! 

Yep, the one on Life ok show with Karanvir

Yes to many jodi's with the same name, but these names actually suit and has meaning for them, seeing as Raghav is another name for Lord Ram and Sia being Sita...  HC's character i feel is going to be the saviour of Jhanvi who is now Sia

That was there first meet, and they had the - Raghpati Raghav mantra has a background score

nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Yep, the one on Life ok show with Karanvir

Yes to many jodi's with the same name, but these names actually suit and has meaning for them, seeing as Raghav is another name for Lord Ram and Sia being Sita...  HC's character i feel is going to be the saviour of Jhanvi who is now Sia

That was there first meet, and they had the - Raghpati Raghav mantra has a background score

I don't get to watch Kanvir's new show, I catch it occasionally but HC looks good in the show... He always seems to bag a new show! πŸ˜†
Lennie thumbnail
I was thinking the same, he always seems to bag a show lol

I do think HC looks better then he did as Mohan in Dharam Patni lol
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Pragzie sweetie since your doing such an awesome job pn the Hot Seat I have some more questions for you?.😳

Sonam or Deepika
Favorite Ranbir movie-Errm i cant decide between Wake up Sid and Rockstar
Favourite SRK movie-Kuch Kuch Hota hai  ,Swades or K3G cant decide πŸ˜›
Favourite Priyanka movie-Fashion 
Priyanka with ? Shahid
Shaks best ID!πŸ˜›-There are too many to remember πŸ˜†But i like ShakthebackπŸ˜†
Favourite TV show-IPK and The Big Bang Theory
Favourite English song- Currently i am loving Waiting for the end by Linkin Park but my all tiem favorite for some reason is Fix You πŸ˜³
Favourite Hindi song-All time favorites include Kya Hua Tera Waada,Tujhse Naraaz Nahiin, Hoothon Se chulo tum and Aa chal ke tujhe.Curent favorites are Soniye,Raabta and pungi πŸ˜›
Favourite Hindi movie-Hmmm...too many but i love K3G πŸ˜› that is one movie i can watch again and again 
Favourite English movie-Again too many but i guess its Titanic πŸ˜³
Song on repeat right now-Raabta (siyaah raatein)
ArHi or SR?-You have put me in a fix πŸ˜†Out of couples which did not end together SR is my favorite and out of couples which did or will end up together ArHi πŸ˜›
KW or Barun?-All time favorite KW magar right now i am kind of on a Barun high πŸ˜†
Favourite RidhimmaπŸ˜†-Sukriti. I know many are going to be surprised by the answer πŸ˜† But i dont like Shilpa Anand much (sorry SA fans ..dont hate me ) and i hate JW ...The time Sukku was there was the best phase of Riddhima and AR πŸ˜›
Describe your soulmate-Some one who is not fond of dogs or animals in general  πŸ˜† who is honest and compassionate .He must also be loyal .Most importantly he should have a sense of humor 
Favourite animal-None really i hate animals πŸ˜›
Why SR and not AR?-SR had subtlety,AR had PDA πŸ˜› AR i used to love but once Riddhima got married to Sid i was Pro SR as they were amazing together.They brought out the best in each other .I believe that no marriage  should break so after SR got married i never wanted their marriage to break and towards the end Armaan turned creepy and riddhima turned lusty πŸ˜›Some time about SR just touched your soul πŸ˜³Their bond was magical πŸ˜³

I'll post some more later.😳

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Which Bollywood role do you think each of theses TV actors would suit?

Barun-Akash from Anjaana Anjaani 
Sanaya-Geet in JWM
KW-Sid from Wake Up Sid 
KSGπŸ˜›-Bodyguard type roles πŸ˜†Where he only has to flex his musclesπŸ˜†
JW(Does she become JSG now?)πŸ˜†-Hmm...One of the girls from Pyaar ka Punchnama πŸ˜›
Gurmeet-Arjun Rampal in Don 
Dhrasti-Kiara in Anjaana Anjaani 
Kritika-Kamra ? She would be great in some bubbly role like Preity Zinta in Salaam Namaste or Koi Mil Gaya 
Mohit- Hmmm...Abhay Deol in ZNMD
Rati Pandey-Deepika in Love Aaj Kal 
Shilpa Anand-Aisha 
Karan Tacker-Prem from Ajab Prem ki Ghazab Kahaani or Ricky Behl.KT has this smirkish grin needed for Ricky Begh
Krystle-Aditi from JTYJN 
Ankita
Sushant
Priyal Gor
Ashish kapoor-He could be one of the dostana guys πŸ˜›
Vivian Dsena

why do you ask me all this ?πŸ˜†as Nikkie di said i am the wrong person for all this.I suck πŸ˜›Skipped the names of people i really dont like πŸ˜›