Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Jyoti πŸ€— !! hmmm so good i missed it ROFL !! But Man Im sure if Aarti starts gettin good to Yash again !! this Stupid Mansi, aarti's friend will start her sick talk again .-.
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I doubt whether the SBS segment will be shown today I think they will drag it till friday or thursday thanks to the DD national cameramen for their zoom in zoom out shot this show had made me realised how important camerawork is for a show it affects the shows pace
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Manal :Yeah I know ..Mansi already branwashed her and now when Yash carries Aarti in his arms as per one of the ritual ,Aarti is thinking about Mansi's words ..I think today or tomorrow she will talk to Yash and clear out this whole "touching" matter with him πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Priya :Yesterday's SBS segment will come today as per precap ,...so today's SBS segment might come tomorrow ...😳

And camera work is nothing to do with show's pace because if the director asks the cameraman to zoom in and zoom out ,then cameraman will only follow the orders ..its the work of director and editor to make sure those zoom in and zoom outs r not stretched ..so fault is with director and editor ..camerawork to b honest is quite good 😳
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shubi...hockey stick wali rani hai na!  That was awesome :)
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Manal, welcome darling...u know Geets too!  πŸ€— Me is here! 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
OMG Geeets πŸ€— ! tu Bhi <3 ! this is Like Re-union <3 !! 

@Jyoti : wat Pisssed me offf was Whn Aarti was so happy wid Yash when he said He will take Ansh home ! n she was even goin to say THNKS ! UNTILL this Desperate WOMAN Landed 😑 ! she is sick !! she is like lady CREEP .-. !! n i hate such characters to the core ! n thn not to mention Yash's Mom .-. !! 
she is has some serious issues .-.
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Manal, 
Manasi is too much. Even though she is happy for Arati, more than that she is jealous that Arati got some one as dashing as Yash that too for second time.
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jikky_84

@Manal, 

Manasi is too much. Even though she is happy for Arati, more than that she is jealous that Arati got some one as dashing as Yash that too for second time.

Exactly Jikky !! There is some Sense of Jealousy/ n ALOT immaturity in her ! @ first ! i liked her ! but Her stupid/sick Sex talk is Just too much to handle🀒
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Manal :Well Mansi just needs her husband back ..she is indeed a despo and getting sadistic pleasure out of Aarti's worries because she herself is not getting that happiness from her husband