Im no more a queen πŸ˜­

Now Im just a 'hockey-waali' Gundi 

To hockey hee le aati πŸ˜†

I will...SR mein πŸ˜‰

KYAaa...😲😲
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@Shubhi :Thats a awesome humourous interaction between AarYa πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I so want Aarti as hockey stick wali giving zor ka jhatka to Yash πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..

@All :I m in love with today's SBS😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍  ...AarYa were so damn giving those intense looks to each other even before they fell in love 😳😳

anyone missed it ..here is update

jyoti06 thumbnail
@Maham:Wwowww that was quite a brilliant take on this whole AarYa touching issue ..u said it sooo beautifully about Yash and Aarti's respective POV regarding this whole matter πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...aahh now I know why I missed u so much in action πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I feel Yash is afterall a man ..so for him this whole touching is not a very big issue since in his mind he is clear about this whole relationship which is done because of his kids ..so he is not really bothered about these random touches by accident πŸ˜†

But when it comes to Aarti ,she being a girl will always hv this fear of what is the motive behind this guy when he touched me ..its a typical thinking of a girl especially in an arranged marriage πŸ˜†...on top of it when one has a dangerous friend like Mansi ,the fear always increases πŸ˜†...Already Aarti has been taken for a ride by Prashant ...she does not want history to repeat itself wherre she ends up loosing her heart again only to later face rejection or betrayal for the second time ...She somewhere does get affected with his touches and thats bothering her more now because Mansi told her  he just wants physical relation with her and so she is scared that if those touches r affecting her on a emotional level but its nothing like that from his side ,then she will b going through a heartbreak for the second time ...

Its very important she first clears this whole matter with Yash on first wedding night before revealing the divorcee ttuth because at present this touching issue seems to b the top on priority list πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

@Redeye :Aahh finally we got a spokesperson of our mute couple πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..can u plss convey our emotions to both and request them for once to hv the courage and talk πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@Jyo: Aww thanks! My thoughts run away from me when I talk about AarYa and then it all gets too overwhelming πŸ˜† And I really missed being around here as well, hopefully will be able to participate in all of the DC's analyses this week, especially, especially after that gorgeous SR scene!

If there was even a grain of doubt before that there was attraction between these two before this segment, well this just blows all the confusion out of the water. This is blatant and clear as day attraction, that despite being stuck in a super awkward and uncomfortable position, they can't seem to keep their eyes off each other. Like the narrator said, they've both trying to do their best to stay away from each other, but like always destiny has other plans! I am seriously dying of anticipation to see how the fall actually happens, I mean how do they get close enough to get entangled in each other like that?

The background score just added 5 stars to the beautiful sequence, and I think my favorite bit was the quick shot where they showed Yash's hand lightly caress Aarti's shoulder as he goes to steady here! Their interactions really drive me mad, no matter how small they are, they leave such an impression that it truly blows my mind! Really the chemistry which was already so sizzling from the start, literally set the screen on fire with that short segment! And I didn't see any replusion or downright disgust in Aarti's eyes, yes, she was extremely uncomfortable, but like it always happens with them, in close proximity it's like there is a magnet pulling these two towards each other, and despite not wanting to, they can't seem to stay away from each other!
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
***Just a flying visit...neck-deep in work***

@Meham: That was awesome.πŸ‘I'm going to read again in leisure once I finish my work.πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Maham :Yup this scene sort of made the attraction quite obvious ..both r smartly exchanging those glances  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

I feel both r actually feeling such type of touch after a long time ...After Arpita's death and after Prashant left Aarti ,they almost gave up on a marital life and got engrossed with their kids ...after so many years when u feel the touch of oppoite sex ,the hormones r bound to b on rise  and when both r so attractive ,its natural they cant control it πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good analysis of charactersπŸ‘πŸΌ
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Guys this is Manal :) ! 
not a regular watcher but Yes I do watch the repeat of the Show :) ! 

but havent watched y-days Epi yet :) ! 

I only Knw Jyo here πŸ˜† ! so hope to knw others ! n I still Suck @ writtin ! but sure gona have fun reading every1's view here πŸ€—
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Precap mein ab tak apney dheyka...πŸ˜†

Waiting to see this scene unfold.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Manal :Welcome dear πŸ€—...good to see u here ..u will find all sort of fans in this dragon club from geet to IPKKND to Apurva fans to LTL fans  to PKEK fans ..all a mixed club who r watching PV ..so its a safe zone for u πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Yesterday's epi was more of a filler of sorts ..so no worries if u missed it but dont miss today';s epi ...its going to b AarYa's first wedding night and Precap + SBS looks promising πŸ˜›...apparently both Yash and Aaarti falls on bed and I guess its broken bed ..so u will enjoy it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Angel :Aww such a lovely pic ..so apt with the precap scene 😳😳😳...make sure u r on first page reserving with that cute pic haan 😳😳😳