9/4 Dragon Club: Pick Me Up! :)

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
What a LONG weekend! I am glad the wait is finally almost over!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Eagerly looking forward to Gayatri's reaction to Aarti's defiance, Yash's grateful and admiring looks, the two lifts (Yash lifts Aarti lifts Ansh πŸ˜³) and most importantly, Paridhi Scindia...bending it like Beckham! 🀣

Today was pretty much a filler episode, and by that I mean that we didn't really learn anything new about the characters. To be honest, other than a few choice scenes I found the episode more on the boring side as a whole. So before I continue with my analysis of the episode a few huge turn-offs from a technical POV:

The Kunal Khemu performance was ok but the bit 5 minute scene before it was a huge drag. They pretty much said the same things that all the guest stars have been saying and it is getting really old when all we want is to be done with this so that AarYa can talk.

And well, finish the wedding already! It has been going almost for a month now from the day the invitation fiasco happened and it is getting really old. There is only so much TRPs will respond to these bells and whistles. At some point people will want to continue with the story, especially when it is such a good one!

What happened to KT and Shakti's performance? How can they hype something so much and then just edit it? πŸ˜•

Ok now on to the episode.

Burning question of the day: Why on earth is Vidhi calling Aarti Arpita?!?! 😑

My respect for her just went down many, many notches. If she didn't want to disobey Gayatri she could have stuck with her Devraniji but what was the need for her also to join the evil sasural bandwagon, ie the Dragon Club? I think Vidhi may be as dangerous as Papa Scindia because she operates in stealth and never takes a side. All this time I thought it was her being tactful but this was a degree too far. Maybe she wanted to pacify Gayatri for the hand print thing?

I am so in love with Paridhi! Prateek has competition. I can understand her point of view. She has been brought up in a family where rasams are done just for symbolism and she is taught that the feeling behind them is much more important. If you have the feeling, then the ritualistic element is not of high concern. But her reluctance to do the hand print also spoke of how little she really knows of Prateek's family. I don't think she was disrespectful though. Had she been she would have announced loudly that she wouldn't do it but she quietly asked Vidhi if there was no way out and once she realised she had to, she did it with no complaints though her facial expression was priceless! πŸ˜†

The scene with the kalash was also very telling of the difference between Aarti and Paridhi. Though Aarti was carrying Ansh (literally and figuratively) she carried out the rasam with dignity and perfection. On the other hand, Paridhi was totally free of responsibility but seemed to overestimate the weight of the kalash and really kicked it! Her line about how she has never done this before was especially significant because, well, Aarti has! I also think it shows that she is overestimating what this house and this relationship have to give her and she might find that her particular brand of joie de vivre causes disaster rather than the bounty intended..

Also significant is the fact that Aarti enters the house first and Yash follows, as though protecting her and PraDhi walk in hand in hand, so absorbed in each other that perhaps they make themselves vulnerable to the world.

More EA for poor Yash. But it was nice to see Gayatri with an expression other than horror or chalaaki on her face. She really looked full of happiness seeing her three sons together and that expression carried over to Aarti as she was carrying Ansh. Perhaps a moment of empathy? Her tone was also gentler when she told Aarti to put Ansh down. For once I am with Gayatri. It is pretty shocking that Aarti can't tell her child what to do and instead marches to the beat of his drum! This is clearly an issue to be addressed! Ansh was a total brat today, but he can't be blamed because this is what he is used to and he doesn't understand why it should be any different at his new papa's house.

The ring game was cute but also entirely too dragged. I mean it is a ring in an inch or two of milk. How hard could it possibly be to find? πŸ˜• But I will let it go and talk about the couples. I sort of wondered, when Vidhi was telling them that the men always win, was it a hint to let them because that is what good wives do? PraDhi were adorable and I am glad that Paridhi did in fact find the ring. Prateek didn't seem to mind at all, seeing his girl's happy face, but Dragon Lady was not very happy with the outcome! πŸ˜†

Whatever the outcome for AarYa, we know this, that the children will always be the rulers in that family. Again today I was forced to differentiate between Payal and Palak. It seems like Palak just claims what is hers and moves on but Payal holds grudges. I think the latter is Bua ki ladli and so is much more under her influence. She is going to be the real challenge for Aarti. Palak on the other hand is easy to forgive, it seems as long as things are fair eventually.

It is a complicated situation for Aarti actually and don't hate me but I am starting to see reason behind Gayatri's earlier request for the 10-15 days on a practical level. Aarti might have been much better equipped to receive Ansh when she knew more about the house and the family. Now the house and the rules are so foreign to her and Ansh both that it will be hard for her to keep him from the instability she will simultaneously experience. And I know Yash and family can help etc etc but Ansh is not going to be comfortable with them all the time, especially when it comes to food and sleep. It might have been much more practical to go through with Gaya's decision as cold as it was. Now that Yash has gone against it, he better make that extra effort to make sure that Ansh is assimilated properly, taught to sleep in a separate room, taught not to speak out of turn all the time and basically taught discipline. It was all very principled and heroic for Yash to insist that Ansh come and we didn't expect anything less from him but will he follow up in all the practical ways?

Only time will tell if this wedding EVER ends! 🀣
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Some really interesting moments from the Grihapravesh Promo πŸ˜› and based on that my take on Aarti Vs Arpita in Yash's life 😳😳

Aarti's Action..her second revolt after hand-print fiasco in the form of grihapravesh with Ansh πŸ˜›

Yash's reaction...pleasantly shocked and impressed  with Aarti's two back to back revolts😳

Gayatri's second shock of the day...first hand-print and then Grihapravesh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What I can gather from the above Grihapravesh fiasco is that Yash is plesantly shocked and impressed with Aarti's action first during hand-print fiasco and next during Grihapravesh 😳😳..Both times Aarti shows her dominance over Gayatri and takes a fair decision mayb this is what Arpita lacked πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...So while Yash has fond memories of Arpita but somewhere Arpita could never stand upto Gayatri and tried ending her hitler-raaj πŸ˜† ..but Aarti has that courage and this is where Yash looks all impressed and stunned as well πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

This will b major difference between Aarti and Arpita which soon Yash will start feeling ...Arpita was more dominating with her views when it came to husband-wife relationship ..she might not hv much say when it came to her role as a bahu in front of Gayatri but always dominated Yash with her views ...with Aarti it will b opposite since right after marriage she has been giving respect more to Yash's views than Gayatri 😳😳..She is supporting Yash's stand than Gayatri and this is where soon Yash will b able to connect with Aarti thus resulting in Arpita's memories slowly fading away from his mind and heart 😳
I feel Arpita-Yash connection was more of puppy love ..he saw her photo ..fell for her looks ...and love happened πŸ˜† ...most of his flashbacks showed he is more of spellbound with her looks or gestures or whatever she says ...the deep emotional bonding or a deep friendship type bond was never there between both ..it was more like whatever Arpita said ,Yash accepted it blindly because he was in a trance of her beauty and personality ...he never got the chance to voice his own opinions ...πŸ€”

With Aarti ,it will b different since noone yet believes that they r  attracted towards each other's looks πŸ˜† (mayb they r but in denialπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›)..they r trying to connect more on a emotional level like reading each other's eyes and helping each other out from getting out of their dilemmas like Aarti helping Yash out from that hand-print dilemma or Yash helping Aarti out from Ansh dilemma ...this kind of bonding was missing in Yash-Arpita relationship as there it was a one-sided dominance came from Arpita's side since I feel Arpita had more maturity in that relationship but now its like both r equals and Yash has grown more matured over the years ...😳

Arpita and Aarti might b same in nature and thats why Arpita's mom could feel Aarpita's presense in Aarti but since Aarti has seen the worst in her past relationship ,so unlike Arpita ,she might not try to b the dominating force in her relationship with Yash but more like a friend to him and so if both feel they r equals in this relationship ,it will work out better in the long run 😳😳

This one picture in today's SBS says it all ...a Bond forever 😳😳😳 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode Analysis

Overall Episode was good in bits and peices but I found few scenes a bit dragging ...its high time CVs increase the pace a bit rather than doing this zoom-in and zoom-outs in every scene ...this had stopped in last few weeks but today once again I found this zoom-ins and zoom-outs too much during grihapravesh as well as this whole game scene ...too much of zoom-in and zoom-out takes the essense out of a scene and I hope CVs remember this in the long run 😊...

Ok to start with, Pairdi finds the ring in milk game which means she is going to b the ruler in PraDi relationship πŸ˜›... In AarYa's case ,who finds the ring is still a suspense ..kal pata chaalega πŸ˜†...but even before AarYa can start playing the game ,the kids butt in and start the game which is later joined by AarYa ...sort of indication that kids r always going to join AarYa in a bond 😳

But hving said that I feel Ansh needs to learn few lessons when it comes to manners 😑 ...today I was irritated with the way Ansh kept nagging Aarti for sleep and that game too 😑 ...I mean if he is feeling sleepy then why he wants to play the game ?? ...Payal-Palak I feel r better behaved compared to Ansh ...Ansh definitely needs some manners from his new papa 😊..Problem is Aarti has given in to each and every demands of Ansh just to make sure he never misses his Papa and in the process Ansh has become a spoilt kid ,...I hope here Yash plays the role of a responsible papa who teaches some manners to Ansh regarding how to behave in front of elders rather than playing a superman papa by giving in to his every demand and spoiling him further 😊...Mayb if Yash acts all strict with Ansh ,in the beginning it might hurt Ansh when he will feel his dreams of getting a superman papa is not coming true ,but eventually Ansh will become a better well mannered kid because of his Papa and then automatically he will feel proud of his papa's teachings in long run 😳😳

Paridi kicking the kalash to enter the house πŸ˜† while Aarti entering with Ansh is an indication that both bahus r not going to follow Gayatri's orders ...so a matter of concern for Sasuma πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...Both Bahus r going to do things their own way πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Coming back to the milk-game symbolism ,Paridi finding the ring in milk game and if tomorrow Aarti too finds the ring in the game or Yash finds it but gives the ring to Aarti since today the episode ends with both their hands touching in that milk-water πŸ˜‰ ,then it will mean both Bahus r going to rule their hubbies or the hubbies r going to follow the orders of their wives πŸ˜› ,...further matter of concern for Gayatri then πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Pankaj-Vidhi dance along with the guests Kunal Khemu and that new heroine was not needed  or mayb this could hv happened last week itself ..it was a filler but I enjoyed Panku-Vidhi dance 😳...

Yash seems to b only listening to the words of his brothers rather than his mother because when Gayatri asks him to wait till rituals r done ,he refuses but when Panku-Pratik tells him the same ,he happily agrees ..sort of shows that he is not too fond of his parents and can connect more with his brothers πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Overall like I said I enjoyed the episode in bits and pieces but the pace of the episode was a problem for me today ..I hope tomorrow it picks up pace and the precap of Yash lifting Aarti in his arms looks dreamyyy 😳😳😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Monday all, well Im not much of a writer and really busy with work, but Im waiting for football match between Scindia bahus and Dragon mother in law!

After Friday's episode Mumma Scindia is in for a rough ride and rightfully so she deserves every bit of it!

Coming to Ansh's defense, don't kill me anyone!

Ansh grew up without a father, so this is why he's treated this way, he only knows his mom's love, not dad's!  I think its ok for him to be this way only, yah later with Yash's guidance he will change him, but at this time nothing wrong with it!  Also, with his dad not being around Aarti will give in to all his demands, its a way  she as a mother feels  her child is not deprived of anything!  Trust me I know this one :(

Well, here's a Devil kick for Mumma Scindia :) πŸ˜†

Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They better talk today or I will go give the cvs a piece of my no marbles mind.
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Overall  a good episode today ... some serious moments and some fun and games! I expected it would be full of "rasams" and it was! Most of these rasams are supposed to be light-hearted and to break the ice when the new dulhan enters the family ... but in the midst of the fun and games, there were also some SERIOUS SIGNS OF THE FUTURE ...

AARTI'S HAND CHAAP NEXT TO ARPITA'S AND NOT OVER IT ... much to Gayatri's disgust Aarti has put her hand prints next to Arpita's and not over them directly. Gayatri was looking daggers at Aarti, which Aarti was also returning. Seems like a scene with the indictaion that the future may see many such scenes where Aarti may defy her saasuma. Gayatri was unable to do much other than change the subject, so it gives us a feel that maybe even in the future, Aarti may be able to get away with doing things against her mother-in-law's wishes, but Gayatri may be able to do very little about it!

PARIDI NOT PREPARED TO WET HER HANDS  WITH THE RED DYE...  this looks like a scene where the future seems to be obviously indicated ... Paridi may be entering the family expecting a clean and cozy life here and is not prepared to "dirty her hands" with any hard labour or anything of distaste to her likes and preferences ... but just as Gayatri made her do it by pressing her hands into the red dye, we can perhaps expect that Gayatri will overrule Paridi and even go to the extent of forcing her do things against her own inclination ...

AARTI CARRYING THE CHILD WHILE KICKING THE KALASH ... this seems symbolic that her entry is primarily for the future of her child than for herself.  Gayatri seems not to like this and it also becomes a subject of gossip for the rest of the guests. But if you all noticed, Yash saw nothing wrong with the way Aarti entered the house carrying Ansh ... and his face had none of the surprise or alarm that Gayatri had. The scene seems to indicate that going forward, whether Gayatri likes it or not Ansh will occupy Aarti's time and share of mind and will accompany her in all things. And Yash will see nothing wrong with that!

PARIDI'S FOOTBALL WITH THE KALASH ... this scene, as we all discussed at length on Friday seems to show symbolically that Paridi is going to use a hard-and-fast approach to the family, just like she kicked the kalash. The kalash rolled off into the distance and so did all the rice. This seems to suggest that Paridi's actions in the family may have surprising, vehement and far-reaching consequences for the Scindias ...

AARTI'S REPARTEE TO GAYATRI ABOUT FULFILLING HER ROLES ... the scene where Gayatri tells Aarti to let go of Ansh and involve herself in the rasams instead of putting him to sleep is a good one. Aarti is quick to reply that she will ensure that she manages both of her roles well (i.e. putting Ansh to sleep and also taking part in all the rasams). Aarti here seems to be making a clear statement that she knows how to fulfill "all her roles", and she does not need to be told which to give priority to. By the way, it makes me wonder: Gayatri seems to be getting a quick repartee from Aarti at every turn. Why then does she persist in trying to change Aarti's behaviour and then get a ready snub?

THE RING-FINDING GAME PLAYED WITH THE KIDS ... the ring-finding game is obviously intended to be the ice-breaker between a bride and groom, but the fact that both their kids got involved first and then the kids made their parents also dip their hands in is again very symbolic. This marriage has been for the sake of the kids, according to both Aarti and Yash. But it could be that these very kids help bring Mama and Papa together! The look Yash gave Aarti when their hands touched was a mixture:  outwardly he was direct-gazing at her expression and inwardly he was doing some silent calculation of how Aarti may be actually feeling. Yash seems to be sensing Aarti's reluctance at the touch, but that does not stop him from touching her! That is interesting! As the precap shows the next rasam to be one of carrying the bride, and Yash even though he knows of Aarti's hesitation at any contact between them, seems ready to carry her! This suggests to me that while Yash will note Aarti's wishes going forward, he will still do what he thinks is appropriate.

One thing that was over the top today: Ansh's demands on his mother seem to be getting a bit irritating. Agreed, it may have been introduced to show how Aarti copes with her son's needs while also fulfilling what is expected of her as a bride. But it seemed a bit over the top when a boy of Ansh's age insists on being carried and "put to sleep". Payal and Palak, who are of similar age are not shown doing these nakhras, so by comparison it looks as if Ansh's demands are a bit too childish and too much.

Edited by skanda12 - 12 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello all

First joining discussion live

What a line, bending it like Beckham 🀣 🀣
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 bend it like beckhamπŸ˜† That was a good oneπŸ˜†
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
                                      Precap mein ab tak apney dheka!

Paridi

Mummy Sindhiya

This also in dedication to Pari Mam for entering the Dragon House.

Will try to pen down something after I watch the episode tonight.πŸ˜ƒ

I hope no one is confused with my switching from differing point of views of characters as I progress with this take.

This background music while Aarti put her hand prints on the left side of the wall: din din tana din tana sounded to my ears like, stop me! Stop me! And you cannot say anything to stop me!

It was almost as if Aarti had said these words to Gayatri with her expressive eyes and in turn Gayatri had to give a smile.

Also Gayatri showed to Aarti by almost forcing Pari to put the colour on her hand that she would like to get her hands on her. Almost as if saying I will treat you forcefully in future.  

I come with my son to this house either you like it or not seemed to be Aarti's answer to Gayatri. First my identity is a mother after that comes anything else. I cannot let go of my identity.

Football kick by Pari seems to say don't come in my way. Gayatri should get ready for more shocks from this modern girl who has modern concepts of what is right and wrong, I feel.

Also was that that song tune Oh oh oh from the film "What's Your Rashi". I think that whole song will fit to Paridi's character I feel.

The onlookers commented as much.

The Dubey's should not worry so much about Aarti anymore because I feel Aarti will take care of herself.

I feel the Dubey's should go on a vacation and wait for Aarti to call them.

Atleast Gayatri should be happy that there is so much love between the three brothers.

Gayatri is partly right that Ansh should sleep in his own bed which Gayatri should show to Arti promptly.

The two children are the emissaries of their parents in this game of finding the ring in the milk game. "Was that electricity coursing through our bodies" was the instant reaction I had when their hands touched. I mean Yash and Arti's hands.

See Gayatri , Pari has won as she had predicted.

So in precap we will cross the threshold into marriage of Yash and Aarti'.oops Arptia.πŸ˜•

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
I am here too... caught hold of dailymotion links... waiting for 2nd part...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Grihapravesh over with Paridi's hard kick πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Also promotion of Kunal Khemu ka movie over ...

I feel Ansh needs manners ...Aarti is giving him everything he wants

post break that milk-game between AarYa happening ..both end up finding the ring and touching each other's hand same time ..I bet some symbolism is coming up 😳