Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
there is reason behind what CVs r showing..
Khushi' taste is completely different than ASR. We know that..
In future all these silly antics will play a imp role..
She is irritating him..In future SR may wear those shirts to wooo her!!!

I am OK with the whatever they show..except Shyam touching her..i can tolerate anything.
.khanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sree07

iss tragedy ko kya naam doon... Just as we thought we have recovered from straying comedy  lines, they bring us avalanche...🀒

Seriously I am fed up...instead of this they should show how the MU is gonna be cleared...Hate this dragging...Thoda zyada ho raha hai!😑
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ri_luvs_ArShi

Seriously I am fed up...instead of this they should show how the MU is gonna be cleared...Hate this dragging...Thoda zyada ho raha hai!😑

If they want to keep the MU.. keep it forever...I dont mind.
but instead of khushi doing all this antics, they could have shown she doing something on shyam's physical advances. That thing creeps me out. She is under the same roof as that sick man who never misses a chance to touch her...
She does not have the protection of her husband and then she runs around doing all this thing... Any other girl would have given a second thought on shyams case... 
Anyway I still have hopes... she can do whatever OTT she wants... just do something about shyam before that...thats it. 
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
got this on facebook:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2cGAAu6hRQ[/YOUTUBE]
tirchinazar thumbnail

Guys ... relax ... there will be some reason why CVs are showing this ... They know the  story and know what needs to be done to take it forward ... Guess, this track is to show that Khushi did try all means to make Arnav accept her ... During the redemption phase of Arnav, he will realize it and feel miserable. My sincere advice is to accept whatever is served to you, instead of scrutinizing it!

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
W*F??? I dont know what is happening now? I thought Khushi was going to just keep ignorning him? This is turning crazy again!
Su_Somerholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay this is seriously irritating now!!

I'd rather watch them fighting (intense) scenes than all these failed attempts at being funny! πŸ˜‘
T'was okay till that Khushi singing that song n all but now its getting on my nerves!

Even if they don't wanna end the misunderstandings, they should focus on probably Khushi trying get rid of Shyam!
Instead of thinking of 101 ways to annoy Arnav she should think of 101 ways to get rid of that snakey-poo! πŸ€’

The only good part of the segment- SHIRTLESS BARUN!!!!! πŸ˜³
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ROFL that sounds as hillarious as anything

As much as I hate how they are trivialising such a huge huge hugeass misunderstanding and the relationshsips, it sure is🀣 when SaRun act so well :D

tfs
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

i am just not happy with this...

stop playing with the characters u have CVs...

i was so happy abt khushi's changeover... and bang the CVs bring in comedy again!!!!

i am sick of it...

ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am actually embarrassed watching Khushi's antics.  I really hope that there is a very very good reason for this sequence.